Author Topic: Quick owning at the gym last night...  (Read 2748 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Quick owning at the gym last night...
« on: January 10, 2008, 02:09:28 PM »
So I'm trying out a new Gold's and while there brutalizing my hamstrings I get a couple super-obese, hillbilly burnts that approach and say, "You're a pretty big boy......how much ya bench?  Ya know, in a couple years all that's gonna turn to fat."   I said, "Man, if that's the case you two musta looked like pro bbs not long ago....thanks for the heads up!!"  A few people around me laughed and they went on to bother someone else.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Quick owning at the gym last night...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 02:11:30 PM »
AHAHhaha i hear that shit all time "thats going to turn into fat"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 02:11:44 PM »
So I'm trying out a new Gold's and while there brutalizing my hamstrings I get a couple super-obese, hillbilly burnts that approach and say, "You're a pretty big boy......how much ya bench?  Ya know, in a couple years all that's gonna turn to fat."   I said, "Man, if that's the cause you two musta looked like pro bbs not long ago....thanks for the heads up!!"  A few people around me laughed and they went on to bother someone else.
hahahahahahaa, classic, i love when these clowns ask what you bench no matter what bodypart you're training. ;D

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 02:12:30 PM »
That's awesome. I hate it when people say that though. I also find it funny when they say they're gonna turn it into muscle(the pile of fat they call their physiques).

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 02:14:31 PM »
So I'm trying out a new Gold's and while there brutalizing my hamstrings I get a couple super-obese, hillbilly burnts that approach and say, "You're a pretty big boy......how much ya bench?  Ya know, in a couple years all that's gonna turn to fat."   I said, "Man, if that's the cause you two musta looked like pro bbs not long ago....thanks for the heads up!!"  A few people around me laughed and they went on to bother someone else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man of Ownage!

Fucking idiots....
HAHA, RON.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »
AHHH, the good ol' "that will turn to fat later on in life" line.

That line translates to "im too fat, lazy and out of shape to actually transform my body, so I have to knock other people that can."

Monster jealousy!
X

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 03:15:56 PM »
EPIC STEALING MY OWNINGS AND MODIFYING THEM >:( >:(

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=189574.msg2615278#msg2615278

"This was some time ago at an old job, a group of ppl standing around and we were talking about working out, being healthy etc... this one fella an older man badly out of shape is looking at me, you know the typical jealous stare and he does it for quite a while before he finally comes up with something. Then he says to me "you know all that muscle looks good now, but when you'll get older it will turn to fat"

so i look at him and say "wow you must have been really muscular when you were young!""
tank u jesus

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »
So I'm trying out a new Gold's and while there brutalizing my hamstrings I get a couple super-obese, hillbilly burnts that approach and say, "You're a pretty big boy......how much ya bench?  Ya know, in a couple years all that's gonna turn to fat."   I said, "Man, if that's the case you two musta looked like pro bbs not long ago....thanks for the heads up!!"  A few people around me laughed and they went on to bother someone else.

haha, good story, way to own those hillbilly homos

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 03:54:04 PM »
doesn't everyone pretty much end up fat when they are old?

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 03:54:49 PM »
EPIC STEALING MY OWNINGS AND MODIFYING THEM >:( >:(

yeah i was gonna say i read that shit a while ago here

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 03:58:50 PM »
I love the stories old guys come up and tell you about how they used to be hardcore bodybuilders and used GH and how this new no-xplode is the latest big time steroid.  ;D ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 04:00:11 PM »
mos mustve been pretty muscular in his youth
Z

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »
i love it when people tell me how much they love noxplode, then i ask them how long they have been taking it and how much weight they have gained...they then pause look confused, then have no answer

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »
i love it when someone's like....uh how much ya bench?

i always say...roughly 600 pounds.  Ppl believe you too...cause they have zero clue.  It's funny to see the look on there face.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 04:40:18 PM »
 ::)
b

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 05:24:32 PM »
haha, Oh man.  I would have replied, not everyone has the same genetics, then look down at their fatbody and moved on in my routine.  Not even getting into the myth of that idiotic statement.  Or, I would have hit them with, "You don't know too much on how the human body works, do you?"
How much you bench press?  I love that question.  I'm going to start answering that one, "I'm not sure, but I can tell you I have more striations in my forearm, than you do in your whole body."  Then hit a forearm shot...leaving them thinking, "Whoah.  That guy was a real asshole." haha
N

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 05:40:55 PM »
Some trainer at my gym tried to own me!  I came in wearing an Under Armor beanie and the first thing he said was,"Excuse me, are you a cage fighter!" lmao

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »
Some trainer at my gym tried to own me!  I came in wearing an Under Armor beanie and the first thing he said was,"Excuse me, are you a cage fighter!" lmao

Why the fuck are you training in a Under Armor beanie? Is your gym near the Polar Ice Caps and that massive sloping cro-magnon forehead of yours needs warmth or do you just want to impress the Delta Cappa boys while you grunt out your last set of smith shrugs.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 06:08:48 PM »
calm down Roland Bones thats no way to make freinds around here

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 06:15:35 PM »
Why the fuck are you training in a Under Armor beanie? Is your gym near the Polar Ice Caps and that massive sloping cro-magnon forehead of yours needs warmth or do you just want to impress the Delta Cappa boys while you grunt out your last set of smith shrugs.

It would be funny if his gym was near the polar ice caps :)...you would probably feel like a big douchebag :)
X

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 06:41:05 PM »

Listen up Tombo, you dough-eyed amateur in a frilly pink leotard, the next string of words your crooked talons beat out on your DELL soft-type better be about Cell-Tech giving you "grate gainz" or ill running stiff-arm your hairless head inside your hobbit shaped body until it bursts inside-out from the deepest dick dented depth of your rod ravaged rectum plopping your peanut sized brain out onto the GetBig floor.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 06:43:21 PM »

was there something, tomboy?

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 07:05:57 PM »
Listen up Tombo, you dough-eyed amateur in a frilly pink leotard, the next string of words your crooked talons beat out on your DELL soft-type better be about Cell-Tech giving you "grate gainz" or ill running stiff-arm your hairless head inside your hobbit shaped body until it bursts inside-out from the deepest dick dented depth of your rod ravaged rectum plopping your peanut sized brain out onto the GetBig floor.
Welcome to getbig "Roland", I see you're fitting right in ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 12:20:25 AM »

for fucks sake do i have to read that?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 09:18:55 AM »
mos mustve been pretty muscular in his youth

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Bada-bing!!