Author Topic: Is Ron Paul Electable? Watch his ownage of the neo cons!!!  (Read 2492 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Is Ron Paul Electable? Watch his ownage of the neo cons!!!
« on: January 11, 2008, 01:46:13 AM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Is Ron Paul Electable? Watch his ownage of the neo cons!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 01:58:10 AM »

That old man is one sharp mofo..

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 02:05:45 AM »
i he electable?    hes the best candidate out there in both the democrats and reps.   now will he be elected??  dont think so

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 03:42:36 AM »
why is this thread in G&O column and why was my arnold thread moved ?....I mean I know hedgehog is a gay infantile abortion but coome on now...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 03:54:08 AM »
No hes not,but that isnt the point.If enough people hear the message pretty soon they will wake up and the next guy will have a chance.Ron Paul knows its the movement thats important,not him getting elected.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 03:58:35 AM »
No hes not,but that isnt the point.If enough people hear the message pretty soon they will wake up and the next guy will have a chance.Ron Paul knows its the movement thats important,not him getting elected.

correct.  In the 2012 election, there will be 100 Ron Pauls coming up.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 06:13:07 AM »
i he electable?    hes the best candidate out there in both the democrats and reps.   now will he be elected??  dont think so

I think that all depends on whether electronic voting machines get used.  :-\
(I'm not trying to make a joke either)
w

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 07:14:41 AM »
Ron Paul is the only candidate running for President, who cant be bought.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 10:29:10 AM »

I disagree.

I think it is important he gets elected for 2008. If he doesn't and by the time 2012 comes around the world will be a far different place. Privacy will essentially be gone. The status quo will remain the same or worse.
People in general fear change and the pain that comes along with it. That pain is actually a good thing that they don't realize.

watch andrew napolitano here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192650.msg2650491
it is a good speech

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 11:11:11 AM »
In the present corporate/political climate, I don't think Ron Paul stands a chance of being elected.

He is right about Iraq and love to see the establishment candidates squirm when he points out their BS on the matter.

Establishment candidates like McCain, Giuliani, Thompson and Huckabee have to take their lumps from the man because he is right and they, like the current president, are wrong.

There's no middle of the road on this topic.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 12:33:48 PM »
People in general fear change and the pain that comes along with it. That pain is actually a good thing that they don't realize.

Ding ding!  We have a winner here.  Nations are born and identified by and from pain.  Individual identity is derived from hardship and pain.  Take the US for example:  born of the Revolutionary War:  war, death, oppression, hunger, disease, hardship - all experienced before the birth of this nation.  Civil War:  Thousands upon thousands dead, massive rebuilding, families divided - end of slavery, and a reunited nation. The Great Depression:  Economic hardship, joblessness, general misery.  The World Wars.  Pearl Harbor.  9/11.  These are the events that gave the identity to the US.

Take a look at your own lives.  More often than not, the events that happened in your life that makes up your identity and defines you come from painful and hard events.  Some of these events are not always painful(well, not for all ;D), such as marriage and children, but are hard and challenging. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 08:53:26 PM »
Ron Paul rules.

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »
Ron Paul is David Puddy approved.

Talk to me babay.