Author Topic: They're going to recount the New Hampshire Votes!  (Read 2675 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: They're going to recount the New Hampshire Votes!
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2008, 11:08:27 AM »
A $2,000 fee? 

Richardson beat him by 9k + votes, what is there to recount?

DK told his voters to select Obama if he had less than 15%, and many did.

DK prefers Obama to Hilary.

DK is paying the money to avoid Camp Obama looking like sore losers, which is how they'd be labeled.

If someone cheated to give hilary the win, the damage will already be done - by the time the recount comes, she'll have won more states off the belief that she's still in it.

nobody here is against a recount, seriously, are they?  IMO, there should be auto-recounts anytime its close, for both parties.  We want the right person to win, don't we?  I was a prick in 2004.... a repub and I laughed when Bush robbed Kerry in Ohio.  I knew it was cheating and I didn't care cause it was *MY* candidate winning.  Now I see that it's better if the right person wins.  If Huck beats Obama by recount and I chose Obama, so be it.  I'd rather democracy win, than my candidate.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 12:09:45 PM »
ron PAul has already said a recount in NH is pointless. He said there were plenty of people in his camp that were paying close attention to the count and that at this point in time the numbers reflect what they thought they would get in that state. Doing this recount is a dangerous thing, it could really hurt computer voting or strengthen the use of them.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 12:35:24 PM »
so what was the result of the recount?

possibly faulty results get swept under the rug, the media IGNORES it, and smug little hillary gets away with her 'victory'.