Author Topic: If we do lose the war.  (Read 1523 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
If we do lose the war.
« on: January 12, 2008, 12:01:40 PM »
Its cause thats what the antiamerican americans want.
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Purge_WTF

Re: If we do lose the war.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 02:27:48 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 03:29:20 PM »
we already won the war, silly.

Crime and murder is high, but they have a govt they elected.  we have bases there.  we ensure the oil is sold in dollars at favorable options to us.

that's a win baby.  it's just about crime now, IMO.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »
we already won the war, silly.

Crime and murder is high, but they have a govt they elected.  we have bases there.  we ensure the oil is sold in dollars at favorable options to us.

that's a win baby.  it's just about crime now, IMO.

Maintaining a democratic gov't there isnt possible.   They thrive on corruption and the sunnis an shias will always be a face for war.     I just dont think it is maintainable in the future, and the numbers for support of it will dwindle as time goes on...they will prolly go to a dictatorship again...rally against the USA.
It will help their cause if Iran gets involved for numbers sake.

And whats up with the oil??    Before we hit Iraq we enjoyed 1dollar a gallon and now that we have plenty......its 300% higher.    I know China  India and such demands alot but this is no excuse.   If we hadnt  have gone into Iraq then we wouldnt have cared one way or another.
But now that were in the "Oil Buisness"  its helping to  kill the american economy....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 08:18:00 PM »
We're not leaving so they won't go to shit..however we need a more repressive Iraqi government to maintain control. If u could find that Turkey like balance then I think Iraq would be an all around sucess. AQ is on the run and the insurgents are sorta giving up. The locals are sick of the bullshit. The insurgents whether local or foreign can't and won't rebuild Iraq. One street stops fighting and the power is back on, water....jobs..so who would u side with?
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 08:32:09 PM »
We're not leaving so they won't go to shit..however we need a more repressive Iraqi government to maintain control. If u could find that Turkey like balance then I think Iraq would be an all around sucess. AQ is on the run and the insurgents are sorta giving up. The locals are sick of the bullshit. The insurgents whether local or foreign can't and won't rebuild Iraq. One street stops fighting and the power is back on, water....jobs..so who would u side with?

You ever chased a cockroach, you can clear them away from the fridge but they rally at the stove.    Run to the stove and they rally at the fridge.     Seems to me its a dog chasing its tail.   (Times 10 if Iran is picked up)
The troops will come home sometime and the insurgents will rally.    An overthrow of the govt is likely at some point...even for the tireless fighting of the troops.

I hope its true that the locals do want change and arent just saying what ever to appease an official....its the only real hope.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 09:42:38 PM »
Seems to me its a dog chasing its tail.   (Times 10 if Iran is picked up)

Iran is already there. You guys act like we are picking a fight with Iran when they have already killed our troops in Iraq. They are the ones looking for a fight.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 12:03:49 PM »

You ever chased a cockroach, you can clear them away from the fridge but they rally at the stove.    Run to the stove and they rally at the fridge.     Seems to me its a dog chasing its tail.   (Times 10 if Iran is picked up)
The troops will come home sometime and the insurgents will rally.    An overthrow of the govt is likely at some point...even for the tireless fighting of the troops.

I hope its true that the locals do want change and arent just saying what ever to appease an official....its the only real hope.

Ding Ding Ding.

The locals want America out! If the locals wanted America there, they would have been more then willing to pick up a weapon and fight alongside the Americans and the war wouldnt be going on for 5 years. But what everyone forgets is that there are thousends of contractors there like Blackwater that are fucking things up for legit soilders that might actually want to make a difference over there. The Iraqi people are tired of being sqeezed at both ends by reckless US militia contractors and their own wacko extremists, let America pack things up over there and let the people sort this shit out for themsleves.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 01:44:54 PM »
Ur an idiot..have u ever talked to an Iraqi....They are picking up weapons and chasing the foreign insurgents out. Honestly watching some of u guys argue over stuff u can't possible fathom is ludicris. Blackwater protects most of the Iraqi governmnet and many private busineses both foreign and Iraqi. Alot of things would not be getting done if it were'nt for the armed contractors.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 02:03:51 PM »
Ur an idiot..have u ever talked to an Iraqi....They are picking up weapons and chasing the foreign insurgents out. Honestly watching some of u guys argue over stuff u can't possible fathom is ludicris. Blackwater protects most of the Iraqi governmnet and many private busineses both foreign and Iraqi. Alot of things would not be getting done if it were'nt for the armed contractors.

You have your head up your ass. You dont know anything about where I've been and what I've seen, tool. Your excessive patriotism has made you fucking blind.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 05:32:24 PM »
OK Let me get this right. We arm the middle east by selling them old military shit, march in and start a war without a declaration and occupy their land which they consider holy, suck out their oil, shoot the shit out of their patriotic citizens for standing up against us (leaving left the weak and scared), and tell the American people that we are fighting for peace and democracy.

How about we get rid of the neocons, wise up, pull out, apologize, restore faith in the US, trade again, build up our national defense and protect our borders and restore the Bill of Rights and obey the constitution, get rid of the IRS and the Federal Reserve System and legalize competing currencies, leave it up the the free market to solve our energy crisis, and set a good fucking example for the rest of the world, giving them incentive to want to emulate us, and then eventually we might be able to live in harmony and explore space together, forever, in peace.

I wouldn't consider that a loss.
~

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 07:42:26 AM »
Ok ..when where u in..where did u serve..what units..time frame..or when where u in Iraq or Afghanistan. If u were there, then fine but based on ur posts..its more uninformed liberal drivel.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 11:12:23 AM »
Ok ..when where u in..where did u serve..what units..time frame..or when where u in Iraq or Afghanistan. If u were there, then fine but based on ur posts..its more uninformed liberal drivel.
Who are you talking to?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 07:14:44 PM »
Bindar..whatever the hell his name is.....not u
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 03:53:05 PM »
You have your head up your ass. You dont know anything about where I've been and what I've seen, tool. Your excessive patriotism has made you fucking blind.
im curious too bindare you talk like youve lived the life what is your expierence if any or are you just getting this from the news and internet?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 07:15:09 AM »
Its cause thats what the antiamerican americans want.

No, it's because the other side won it biatch!

God fucking dammit! I hate ignorance!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 09:58:34 AM »
remember how we banned together in WWII to defeat our enemys.  why can't we do that today?  Arabs will be our downfall.

The same Arabs that Bush plans to sell weapons to?

The reason we cannot come together today is because the enemies are in the White House.