Author Topic: Jax/NE Game  (Read 3871 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Jax/NE Game
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 09:27:18 AM »
You do know him and his baby mama broke up before they knew she was a baby mama.

I didn't know that. What is the general perception of him over there? Do the people hate him, worshipped like Favre, I am assuming somewhere in the middle.
E

body88

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »
I didn't know that. What is the general perception of him over there? Do the people hate him, worshipped like Favre, I am assuming somewhere in the middle.

Worshipped like Farve. I dont think anyone hates him really. He is always really good with the fans. When the whole baby thing happened most people where not mad at him. Brady had dated Moynahan for three years. They broke it off , and he found out she was carrying his child about 1 month later according to the papers.

Im not sure how women feel about it.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 09:33:37 AM »
Worshipped like Farve. I dont think anyone hates him. He is always really good with the fans.

Well, he is a damn good QB. You think he will marry Gisele? Leo almost married her, I wonder if Brady is self conscious that she was with a guy more famous than him.
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »
Brady 26 of 28   1 punt the whole game?

Unbelievable!

Their only weakness, if you could call it that, is having a good defense rather than a great defense.

Historian Yates

• Getbig V
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! & I'm a llama! & Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »
Brady 26 of 28   1 punt to whole game?

Unbelievable!

Their only weakness, if you could call it that, is having a good defense rather than a great defense.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 11:28:46 AM »
Brady 26 of 28   1 punt to whole game?

Unbelievable!

E
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 11:44:11 AM »
Peyton Manning for President

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 12:59:49 PM »

4:45 left in the 4th, 4 points behind, we'll see if he's worthy.   ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2008, 01:18:12 PM »

Ummm  i  think your boy just lost in the primary.   ;)

body88

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2008, 01:18:33 PM »

Manning back to his old self. Gags in the clutch. he is one of the greatest , but he really struggles when its all on the line. Holy upset bat man!!!

I picked the colts to win! Gt im sorry bro , that a tough loss.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »
 think we all did...wow SD is all banged up...regardless of whether Rivers plays..he's got the anyway. No LT.....
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2008, 01:27:26 PM »
manning can't be considered an all time great qb

he underachieves too much in the playoffs

E
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2008, 01:37:28 PM »
Manning back to his old self. Gags in the clutch. he is one of the greatest , but he really struggles when its all on the line. Holy upset bat man!!!

I picked the colts to win! Gt im sorry bro , that a tough loss.

He is great until he gets rattled...then I have no confidense in him at all. He got away with some poor decisions today and I hate to say it but I think the Chargers were molested by the officials a couple of times as well. Oh well. Dungy will probably be gone next year so who knows what will happen. Pats go 19-0 this year...even if Colts would have won they woould be no match for the Pats playing like that.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2008, 01:38:49 PM »
Do other Colt fans know ur this rational....yeah they got away with some.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2008, 02:20:07 PM »
Do other Colt fans know ur this rational....yeah they got away with some.

I just got home. I always go to my parents house to watch the game with my old man. He is 70. I thought I was going to have to give him CPR ;D He is the absolute worst arm chair quarter back alive.

I am not complaining about the bad calls I'll take em gladly whenever they go our way...but I believe in calling a spade a spade. The colts played horrible today and they deserved to lose. Even the local radio stations are talking about how bad they choked.

body88

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »
  I just got home. I always go to my parents house to watch the game with my old man. He is 70. I thought I was going to have to give him CPR ;D He is the absolute worst arm chair quarter back alive.

I am not complaining about the bad calls I'll take em gladly whenever they go our way...but I believe in calling a spade a spade. The colts played horrible today and they deserved to lose. Even the local radio stations are talking about how bad they choked.

Always showing class gt. You are a great rep for your team. Here's offseason for the colts and a rematch of that afc championship game next year.

I bet the colts would thump the chargers.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 03:51:53 PM »
I am not a fan of Brady, but why do you think he is a dirtbag Tre? Cuz he dumped his pregnant baby mama?

Something like that. 

body88

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2008, 04:27:54 PM »
Something like that. 

So Tre explain to me how Brady ditched his pregnant girlfriend if he found out she was pregnant 1 month after they split. How do you know that the split was not amicable? Brady dated his ex for three years. They decided to split and Brady remains in his childs life. Are you saying Brady should have encouraged his gf to get an abortion because they decided they where not meant for one another?

The guy is one of the greatest to ever do what he does. He has plenty of money and is a huge part of his childs life. Dont really see the issue here.