Author Topic: Jax/NE Game  (Read 3924 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Jax/NE Game
« on: January 12, 2008, 06:19:36 PM »
Who's watching?  I missed that first TD.  Good game so far.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Jax/NE Game
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 06:26:48 PM »
Come on Jags!
E

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 07:19:42 PM »
Dennis Northcut is a coward.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 08:07:20 PM »
well Shit!!  >:(   OH Well that was a closer game than I expected. NE is just awesome team.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 08:08:25 PM »
well...... that sucked, not that I even hoped for anything different at this point.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 08:12:38 PM »
I'd like the Pats D that shows up mid way through the 3rd quarter please...geeeeeeeze...I think the Pats D line grinds O lines down and they start to come apart mid way through the 3rd quarter. Only the Eagles held up. The Colts line is small and fast on both sides so i would expect the samething. I expect to see the Dolts in Foxboro next week. Mauroney and Faulk..beasts..to many weapons. Go pats....
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »
well Shit!!  >:(   OH Well that was a closer game than I expected. NE is just awesome team.
Cut that shit out... now repeat after me, "you're going to win against SD and kick the shit out of NE."  Say it guy say it NOW!!! ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 08:19:46 PM »
There is very little chance of the Dolts kicking the shit out of anyboy...they might win..I expect them to tommorrow but..they are much more conventional as an offense. I will believ Harrison is 100% when he's out there catching balls.
L

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »
I didnt see the game but I keep an eye on the score on NFL.com good win by the Pats. Who ever the pats play next week the Pats are going to walk all over who ever that may be the Colts or the Chargers.I would have to agree with gtbro 1 the Pats are an very good team.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »
4 points..if its the Dolts...14 if its the Chargers. If they can pressure Manning and smack them around the they havea chance.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »
Brady 26 of 28.  Only 1 punt the whole game.

Unbelievable.

I do hope the defense holds together, however as they are the weakest part of that team which is stupid to say as it's a real good defense, but not "great".

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 09:09:28 PM »
I'd like the Pats D that shows up mid way through the 3rd quarter please...geeeeeeeze...I think the Pats D line grinds O lines down and they start to come apart mid way through the 3rd quarter. Only the Eagles held up. The Colts line is small and fast on both sides so i would expect the samething. I expect to see the Dolts in Foxboro next week. Mauroney and Faulk..beasts..to many weapons. Go pats....

agreed....Well, sorta agreed. I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT, but I understand why you do. Every time I think someone is gona give em a run for their money, about midway through the 3rd they just come alive. Maurony = very impressive.The thing is most teams either pass very well and run ok(Colts) or vice versa. Freaking Patriots do both. >:(

I would disagree with gymdude. I think if the Colts beat the Chargers the championship game will be anything but a cake walk. NE will have the advantage,but walk all over them...I think not.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »
There is very little chance of the Dolts kicking the shit out of anyboy...they might win..I expect them to tommorrow but..they are much more conventional as an offense. I will believ Harrison is 100% when he's out there catching balls.
Hey, let us have our pre-game fantasy.  You already have everything a fan could ever want from his team.  You're most likely going to kill it all the way to the superbowl.  Take your best team ever bullshit and enjoy the celebrations and celebratory circle jerks Pats fans are rumored to enjoy and leave us with our pre-game delusional dreams. :D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 09:15:02 PM »
Hey, let us have our pre-game fantasy.  You already have everything a fan could ever want from his team.  You're most likely going to kill it all the way to the superbowl.  Take your best team ever bullshit and enjoy the celebrations and celebratory circle jerks Pats fans are rumored to enjoy and leave us with our pre-game delusional dreams. :D

Indy will be fine against the Pats as long as it isn't 40 below and a snow storm. Like the Green Bay game...LMFAO that was horrible!! How do you play ball in that shit? I couldn't even see the ball when they threw it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2008, 09:19:07 PM »
    Indy will be fine against the Pats as long as it isn't 40 below and a snow storm. Like the Green Bay game...LMFAO that was horrible!! How do you play ball in that shit? I couldn't even see the ball when they threw it.
I am so pissed I missed that game today.  Personally those games are my favorite to watch.  It's amazing how many points they put up in those conditions.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 09:22:22 PM »
I am so pissed I missed that game today.  Personally those games are my favorite to watch.  It's amazing how many points they put up in those conditions.

Two fumbles and two touchdowns in 4 minutes. That was before the weather  got ugly. I couldn't even see the game when they panned the camera out to show the whole field. Greenbay didn't act like the snow bothered them one bit.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 10:28:08 PM »

Did that first turnover deep in their own territory take away any chance Jax had to win the game?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2008, 10:29:17 PM »
Did that first turnover deep in their own territory take away any chance Jax had to win the game?

No...I think it was the Patriots that took away any chance they had at winning the game.

body88

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2008, 07:35:52 AM »
   agreed....Well, sorta agreed. I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT, but I understand why you do. Every time I think someone is gona give em a run for their money, about midway through the 3rd they just come alive. Maurony = very impressive.The thing is most teams either pass very well and run ok(Colts) or vice versa. Freaking Patriots do both. >:(

I would disagree with gymdude. I think if the Colts beat the Chargers the championship game will be anything but a cake walk. NE will have the advantage,but walk all over them...I think not.

I agree. The colts are going to give the pats all they can handle. The colts are a damn good football team.Lets not forget the colts are 13 -3 having suffered a lot of injuries this year.

They are going to beat the bag out of the chargers today. I expect them to win by at least two scores.

body88

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2008, 08:21:29 AM »
  No...I think it was the Patriots that took away any chance they had at winning the game.

True. The whole game I never felt like the pats where going to lose. I felt as if they where just waiting to explode.

I have to give David G his props. The throw of the knee he made was awesome.

Brady played out of his mind last night. The jags played a fantastic game , the pats just proved to be to much.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 08:35:08 AM »
True. The whole game I never felt like the pats where going to lose. I felt as if they where just waiting to explode.

I have to give David G his props. The throw of the knee he made was awesome.

Brady played out of his mind last night. The jags played a fantastic game , the pats just proved to be to much.

Agreed. I'll be honest I was hoping Jax would win for obvious reasons..but I never felt like they were going to do it. I am confident Indy will beat the Chargers today but you never know. Last time when they beat Indy they should not have. Vineteri missed the chip shot but I heard he had been having problems with a sore plant leg.Any other time he would have made that one. We will see. in a few hours.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 09:11:39 AM »
Brady 26 of 28. 

That's great.

I don't care that he's a shady dirtbag, that's an excellent performance, no matter how you slice it.

I can appreciate that.  (credit to his pass catchers as well)

body88

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 09:12:17 AM »
   Agreed. I'll be honest I was hoping Jax would win for obvious reasons..but I never felt like they were going to do it. I am confident Indy will beat the Chargers today but you never know. Last time when they beat Indy they should not have. Vineteri missed the chip shot but I heard he had been having problems with a sore plant leg.Any other time he would have made that one. We will see. in a few hours.

I been saying it for weeks. Indy is going to beat the bag out of the chargers. Indy wins by at least 2 scores. At least.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 09:19:14 AM »
That's great.

I don't care that he's a shady dirtbag, that's an excellent performance, no matter how you slice it.

I can appreciate that.  (credit to his pass catchers as well)

I am not a fan of Brady, but why do you think he is a dirtbag Tre? Cuz he dumped his pregnant baby mama?
E

body88

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 09:25:12 AM »
I am not a fan of Brady, but why do you think he is a dirtbag Tre? Cuz he dumped his pregnant baby mama?

You do know him and his baby mama broke up before they knew she was a baby mama.