Author Topic: ***Warning to All those that HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD***  (Read 3394 times)

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
Re: ***Warning to All those that HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD***
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 08:12:03 AM »
somebody will burn down the creepy fatboys trailer one day.
B

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 08:15:54 AM »
Good thing Goatboy doesn't live in a trailer!

Good thing Goatboy isn't stupid enough to reveal his true identity!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 08:17:33 AM »
Now we know why JamieX4200 hasn't posted in a long time.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »
hahahaha this is the actual guy whos trailer was burned. OWNED

And this is the nutcase that did it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »
my attention span is too short to read that

can you summarize it in 2-3 sentences

Goodrum drove 1300 miles to burn a person house down for calling him a quack on Getbig.  As Goodrum lit the match he set himself on fire.  When onlookers saw this stranger on fire it looked like they were going to save him.  But, instead of water they all poured more gas on him.  When paramedics arrived they found what one paramedic described as "a black lump of shit".  Immediately everyone knew it had to be Vince Goodrum.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 10:48:35 AM »
hahahha, an you imagine this guy driving down the highway geeked up on ephedrine and thoughts of violence because his guy called him names on the internet, classic. ;D

Imagine it??  Dude I can only imagine the getbiggers(even Matt Duvall) driving all over Missouri looking for your house.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 11:16:06 AM »
haha i've gotten quite a few "i'll travel to your house to beat you up" threats over the years on getbig 8)

E
E

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »
hahahha, an you imagine this guy driving down the highway geeked up on ephedrine and thoughts of violence because his guy called him names on the internet, classic. ;D
Didn't this almost happen to you 1000000 times hahaha

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2008, 12:12:21 PM »
Didn't this almost happen to you 1000000 times hahaha

Iv had people PM me back in the day who were willing to sponsor my trip there and said they could have him located haha.  Sheeesh glad i didnt do that.  Id be in jail and you guys would all still be making fun of me....somebody DID locate Adonis and had his address ready for me or whever was going to do it...dont think anybody was dumb enough to go tho haha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2008, 12:18:46 PM »
Iv had people PM me back in the day who were willing to sponsor my trip there and said they could have him located haha.  Sheeesh glad i didnt do that.  Id be in jail and you guys would all still be making fun of me....somebody DID locate Adonis and had his address ready for me or whever was going to do it...dont think anybody was dumb enough to go tho haha
hahahha, epic taking the internet way too seriously, i can just picture it now, "IS THIS WHERE SQUADFATHER TRAINS!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMMIT YOU GO AND TELL HIM TOOPOWERFUL4U IS HERE AND I'M GONNA BEAT HIS ASS FOR DOUBTING MY POUNDAGE CLAIMS ON GETBIG.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2008, 12:22:03 PM »
hahahha, epic taking the internet way too seriously, i can just picture it now, "IS THIS WHERE SQUADFATHER TRAINS!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMMIT YOU GO AND TELL HIM TOOPOWERFUL4U IS HERE AND I'M GONNA BEAT HIS ASS FOR DOUBTING MY POUNDAGE CLAIMS ON GETBIG.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA this was a long time ago.  I think your name was still sarcasm or some shit.  Hell yea that woulda been funny hahahahahaha.  You know how many people came up to me and called me TooPowerful4u at the Arnold 2yrs ago?  My coworkers were laughing their asses off the entire 3 days!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »
hahahaha, "HELLO IS THIS ACME PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES? YES, MY NAME IS TOOPOWERFUL4U AND ME AND MY FRIENDS HUGE285, BIGGUNZ320 AND MATT DUVALL WANT TO SEE IF YOU CAN TRACK THE ADDRESS OF SQUADFATHER FROM GETBIG.COM, YOU SEE HE CALLED ME SKINNY AND DOUBTED MY LIFTS PLUS HE SAID THAT MY TRAINING PARTNER HAD SMALL ARMS AND HE EVEN DOUBTED THAT MATT DUVALL COULD SHOULDER PRESS 635 FOR 2 ON THE SMITH MACHINE, WE WANT HIM FOUND!!! WHAT DO YOU CHARGE???

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2008, 02:35:24 PM »

The funniest part of this whole story is the guy posting pictures of each welcome to sign at every state to show the guy he was on his way.. hahahahaha

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »
   The funniest part of this whole story is the guy posting pictures of each welcome to sign at every state to show the guy he was on his way.. hahahahaha

Yes lol that is funny as hell!  Then he lobs a maltov cocktail at the guys trailer and burns it up.  He should have filmed that for the guy to see LOL  If anything the guy is not a quiter, he makes a plan and follows through with it.