Author Topic: Wong Hong update  (Read 4077 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Wong Hong update
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 02:17:47 PM »
This fukkin head freaks me out every time. This dude makes Cutler look like a shrinkhead.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 04:44:30 PM »
dudes head is HUUUGE  lol

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 05:48:45 PM »

Too much t bol!!!! ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 06:22:58 PM »
sure wish i had a huge head... but not the one that sits upon the top of the neck ;)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 06:24:47 PM »
What are the chances that Wong Dong end like hide

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 08:28:42 PM »
What "Wong" with his head ?

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 09:01:52 PM »
What are the chances that Wong Dong end like hide
Wong ain't as foolish as to make the kind of mistake Hide did! ::)
P

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 09:03:33 PM »
Very unaesthetic physique IMO. The proportions are just ugly.

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2008, 09:41:07 PM »
Let's see you guys post your pics. Wong is a current professional who stays in pretty good shape year round and has some excellent attributes. Strong legs including calves, wide back, good biceps peak and fullness and tiny waist that would look small on a middleweight, complete with great ab development. Why focus on what you perceive to be weak points? Why not support his efforts as he aims to be at his best this year?

D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2008, 09:47:16 PM »
Let's see you guys post your pics. Wong is a current professional who stays in pretty good shape year round and has some excellent attributes. Strong legs including calves, wide back, good biceps peak and fullness and tiny waist that would look small on a middleweight, complete with great ab development. Why focus on what you perceive to be weak points? Why not support his efforts as he aims to be at his best this year?

D
What's with the meltdowns? You're posting unsolicited pics of a guy most people have never heard of pr care about and taking personal offense to comments as if it's your mother. We don't need you to tell us Wong's obvious strong points or his weak points.

And people don't have to post their pics to criticize anymore than a music reviewer needs to sing opera to write an album review. Just relax and give us our Nasser Interview #5.

BigNationRadio.com

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »
No meltdown on my part. Just curious as to why there are so many haters. I guess I got it all wrong thinking people here might be interested in something worthwhile for a change. Have followed Wong's career for a while and just wanted to provide an update on how he is doing. Is this a bodybuilding forum? My intention is to keep people close to the action, to keep them informed on what is happening in the bodybuilding world.

Go back to discussing Nasser's underpants then.

Good night

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2008, 10:12:11 PM »
No meltdown on my part. Just curious as to why there are so many haters. I guess I got it all wrong thinking people here might be interested in something worthwhile for a change. Have followed Wong's career for a while and just wanted to provide an update on how he is doing. Is this a bodybuilding forum? My intention is to keep people close to the action, to keep them informed on what is happening in the bodybuilding world.

Go back to discussing Nasser's underpants then.

Good night

I think you're doin a pretty good job here.At least you help give Wong some publicity.As someone mentioned..why would anyone bother about an unknown bber...well what you're doin is exactly right...to make this so called unknowned bber KNOWN!
P

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2008, 10:16:46 PM »
Exactly! He deserves some respect, as he is a professional athlete (to state the obvious once again).

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2008, 10:27:31 PM »
Exactly! He deserves some respect, as he is a professional athlete (to state the obvious once again).
Please avoid using the word 'athlete' in conjunction with 'bodybuilding'. It is known to cause great distress in many Getbiggers.

And be advised that this is Getbig, not Bodybuilding.com.  Of course we care a thousand times more about Nasser's sex life and underwear sales than Wong Hong's professional development.

The only surprise is that you and Bodybuilding.com seem to agree: The long-retired Nasser gets a 6-part interview but the current Pro Wong only gets a 1-part interview.

Spare us the hypocrisy please.
BigNationRadio.com

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2008, 10:32:51 PM »
I think you're doin a pretty good job here.At least you help give Wong some publicity.As someone mentioned..why would anyone bother about an unknown bber...well what you're doin is exactly right...to make this so called unknowned bber KNOWN!
I agree PORKY's post !
We need give a competitive bodybuilder more positive reenforcement !!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2008, 10:43:02 PM »
I agree PORKY's post !
We need give a competitive bodybuilder more positive reenforcement !!

Is that because he is asian? Just kidding Musclecenter. I like Wong Hong, some crazy wheels on him.
No doubt about it...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »
Is that because he is asian? Just kidding Musclecenter. I like Wong Hong, some crazy wheels on him.
Not really
As I know ,Wong Hong is a very dedicated hard-training bodybuilder.
But too many computor-haters on this bord .
Every bodybuilder needs advices and criticism both  .