Author Topic: Pats will win the superbowl afters seeing the ind/sd game  (Read 3432 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Pats will win the superbowl afters seeing the ind/sd game
« on: January 13, 2008, 12:26:56 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing the colts lose, sd will lose anyway to the pats

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Pats will win the superbowl afters seeing the ind/sd game
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 01:21:12 PM »
The bolts will come in limping into NE...banged up LT..banged up Rivers....banged up gates.....Volick? whatever...HAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. .no SB for ol Horseface...sorry Gtbro....I apologize.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 01:22:51 PM »
Colts just played like shit and the Charger Defense was very tough. I did notice how unclassy Rivers was. They deserved the win and I make no excuses but that guy makes their team look bad I think. I hope someone in New England makes him eat a face full of sod. :) Doesn't matter NE would kill em the way indy played today.  Patriots will go 19- 0 this year.

Go Pats.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 01:26:44 PM »
Ur way to nice a guy....so just block ur ears this week. Hey whats with ur fellow countrymen booing a 14 year old girl.  :o
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »
Ur way to nice a guy....so just block ur ears this week. Hey whats with ur fellow countrymen booing a 14 year old girl.  :o

;D   I thought that was funny. lol  Just shows the love Hoosiers have for anything to do with New England.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 01:28:39 PM »
Honestly..this is the perfect storm..no Dolts to worry about and the bolts come in limping. Atleast the refs won't have any reason to screw the Pats next week. GO PATS
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 01:30:04 PM »
They're going crazy on the Pats/Boston globe board over that. once I saw that I immediatly thought of u.....Loo I gotta ask...whats with the AFC finalist banners...does any other team do that?
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »
Honestly..this is the perfect storm..no Dolts to worry about and the bolts come in limping. Atleast the refs won't have any reason to screw the Pats next week. GO PATS

I hope someone will bury Rivers in the mud face first. He is lucky one of those rednecks didn't jump the wall after him...lol

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 01:32:45 PM »
They're going crazy on the Pats/Boston globe board over that. once I saw that I immediatly thought of u.....Loo I gotta ask...whats with the AFC finalist banners...does any other team do that?

Iduno..... Goodbye to that stupid Dome. If you never been in there it is very loud. I have been to races in there and it sucks...fumes and noise. Lucas Stadium will have a retractable roof thank God.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 08:35:52 PM »
I would have to agree the Pats are going to the Super Bowl and they will be come the second team to go all they way with out loseing a single game.GO THE MIGHTY PATS.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 11:40:38 PM »
As usual I'm going against the obvious.  I think SanDiego will beat NE.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 11:52:12 PM »
As usual I'm going against the obvious.  I think SanDiego will beat NE.

I think SD "can" beat the Pats... If they stick to their game and don't get caught up in the "gotta score now" scenario... Then they can definitely do it.

It's tough to go against the Pats though isn't it?

I think the game will be a lot better than people thing.

Over the last 7 games of the season and the 2 weeks of playoffs, SD has scored almost as many points per game and given up many less points per game. These 2 teams are much more closely matched than people want to think.

San Diego can certainly beat New England... Whether they do it or not will be determined next week.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 04:59:28 AM »
I think SD "can" beat the Pats... If they stick to their game and don't get caught up in the "gotta score now" scenario... Then they can definitely do it.

Over the last 7 games of the season and the 2 weeks of playoffs, SD has scored almost as many points per game and given up many less points per game. These 2 teams are much more closely matched than people want to think.

San Diego can certainly beat New England... Whether they do it or not will be determined next week.

Just as long as somebody knocks the stuffing out of Rivers a couple of times I'll be happy. ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 06:44:16 AM »
it will be amusing to see rivers trying to run his mouth agianst the pats as they are beating them 54 -0

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 07:48:26 AM »
Rivers will be twice as beat up as when he went into Indy. I'm not sure it matters if he goes or not. As far as LT, he was walking around on the sideline but could'nt go. I imagine he will go Sunday but won't be 100%. The Pats D will have to stand up. They have the big receivers that are giving our secondary problems. I think we can get more pressure on Rivers. The Colts are an edge rush team while the Pats D is designed to get pressure from the 3 down linemen. I think it will again be close at half-time and then the Pats pull away.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 08:36:36 AM »

exactly what I was thinking, well said.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 08:37:47 AM »
   Just as long as somebody knocks the stuffing out of Rivers a couple of times I'll be happy. ;D
That guy has a serious chip on his shoulder.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 08:49:52 AM »

Yes, all very true.  They can beat the Pats.

But would put money on it?   I wouldn't.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 08:58:55 AM »
They were talking about it on Sirius NFL radio, u can't have ur QB jawing at the crowd...Romo/Haselbeck and Rivers all had mini meltdowns during the games this week. Luckily Rivers wasn't in there.
L

body88

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »
That guy has a serious chip on his shoulder.

I agree. The chargers are always the first to talk about class , but week after week the show they have none. Im not sitting here trying to say one team has more class then another , but if you are going to talk about class as much as the chargers do , you should get called out when your crybaby qb scream as his own fans , rival fans , players , teammates and rival players.

I think a lot of people will be rooting for the pats to lose the sb, but this week a lot of people will root for them to take out the chargers. Cocky bunch they are.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 10:02:06 AM »
FUCKEN LOSERS THEY ARE rivers just excudes bitch

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 10:23:52 AM »
FUCKEN LOSERS THEY ARE rivers just excudes bitch
Rivers is a punk. He needs to realize he is a system quarterback and not a star. Any QB in the league could win 7 games with the Chargers just because of LT. If he plays I hope the Pats can humble him.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »
Rivers is a punk. He needs to realize he is a system quarterback and not a star. Any QB in the league could win 7 games with the Chargers just because of LT. If he plays I hope the Pats can humble him.
wurd he aint shit with out chambers either he struts round the field like he is the shit fucken chad pennington could win more games in that system than rivers could

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 10:51:43 AM »
agree with all the comments on Rivers, but I still want to see the pats lose ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 11:32:56 AM »
Yes, all very true.  They can beat the Pats.

But would put money on it?   I wouldn't.

No way... I wouldn't put money on this game either way... I think it's really going to be tough for both teams.

Speaking of... I wonder what the line is on this... Maybe just bet against the grain for sake of maybe winning a few bucks.