Author Topic: Sheets and pillows  (Read 1324 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Sheets and pillows
« on: January 13, 2008, 03:03:33 PM »
I am a sheet whore.   8)  My latest acquisition in the ultimate bed apparel is my 1000 count cotton sheets, hotel quality (meaning they are extra thick).  I think they are combed cotton sateen, I believe Egyptian cotton would be even more sheetsensual and I am on the lookout for a good deal.

But now I think I need some new pillows.  I currently have King Velvet Supreme which are great but are a few years old and I should replace them.  I don't like pillows that feel like they are filled with batting and are puffy, I like a solid, yet comfortable pillow.  No marshmallows! 

I like 2 pillows, my King Velvet Supreme on the top and a not as thick one underneath, I could possibly use my King Velvet Supreme as the new bottom pillow and replace just the top pillow. 

So what's everybody's pleasure in bed?   8)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Sheets and pillows
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 03:36:38 PM »
I don't know what kind of sheets/pillows we have other than the pillows are down.  Spongey ones hurt my neck.

I've thought about ordering all the bedding (they sell new) they use at this resort we've stayed at a couple times--

P.S.  Sheet whore! >:(
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 03:53:47 PM »
I am not currently using any sheets under 600 thread count.   8)   I have 2 extra sets that I think are 400 thread count, but I am only using my 600 and 1000 thread count sheets.  The 600tc are great too, but not as thick as the 1000.  I am considering getting another 1000 ct set, they are almost 1/2 off and for kings they are usually around 250!  :o

I am looking into cushy mattress pads or foam or something too, if anyone has any insight on any.

ps- get the bedding!!!
  >:(

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 04:06:45 PM »
My wife puts Flannel sheets on the beds in the winter, with the softness and warmth its almost impossible to get out of bed in the morning.  She had to take them off a few times as we kept sleeping in  ;D
K

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 04:15:05 PM »
1000 or higher for sure. It is just so much softer and more relaxing to sleep with.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 04:28:09 PM »
My wife puts Flannel sheets on the beds in the winter, with the softness and warmth its almost impossible to get out of bed in the morning.  She had to take them off a few times as we kept sleeping in  ;D

The T-shirt ones are nice too.

Lisa

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 06:58:07 PM »
Flannel in the winter for sure.   8)
I love the T shirt sheets! 
:)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 08:14:00 PM »
Gawd I love the feel of fresh sheets and pillow cases- and feather pillows ONLY please!!
X

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 06:05:05 AM »
I've had the t-shirt ones before, they were okay but I wasn't that excited about them. Flannel would be hot I would think?  I will stick with my 1000tc.   ;)

So no great pillow or mattress pad recommendations?