Author Topic: camel jockey meltdown  (Read 3290 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
camel jockey meltdown
« on: January 13, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »
one of the quicker meltdowns ive seen...

camel jockey posts:

"weed after deadlifts is the best most relaxing feeling ever.."

Go 4 It then says "Let me get this straight...your blazed during your workout?? That I would never be able to do, I want to have as much intensity as possible, not the opposite.."

i reply "are you suggesting camal jockey would finally see some results if he didnt smoke pot before every workout?" (setting the trap so that cameljockey would post his pic, being insecure as he is)

he does:

"Bluto, you're no one to insult my physique. Looks like smoking has gotten me pretty decent results in comparison to you."

i then reply:

"
i never get as far as judging your physique, i can't seem to get past the house interior and wallpaper  ;D"

he's trying hard not to meltdown now, putting a smiley in his reply to make it seem like he's cool with it

"Don't hate the wood paneling and my room.  8)"

i reply:

is that a trailer?

his response:

"It's called a house. You could do with saving for a downpayment on one." (notice lack of smiley)

i tease him some more:

you live in the ghetto?

BOOOM!

he melts:

This Bluto character is quite pathetic, no?

I mean his life compromises of this forum and that's about it. He's ugly, unemployed, uneducated and just a loser who gets a bang of trying to goad people on the internet.

Why don't you come to this sad realization, Bluto? You are pathetic; but it's okay. I mean you could just off yourself and it'd be a better world.

total time from start to finish: 30 minutes

Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: camel jockey meltdown
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 05:26:10 PM »
I'm flattered that you went through all this for me.   8)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 05:41:55 PM »
Where do you want this, Bluto?
~

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 05:45:29 PM »
Where do you want this, Bluto?

fail? that's a clear meltdown right there, and in record time too

im sorry did i stop you two lovebirds stripping down to a virtual pose down, posting your pictures and complimenting eachother?

"Great shape, CJ! "  ::)
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 05:51:07 PM »
Dude, you're pathetic.

You've owned yourself..

Thanks for the comic relief though.  ;D

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 05:53:50 PM »
We posted pics to prove that weed can be good for bodybuilding. You're just proving your shame and envy.

Me: "Here, Bluto, smoke this and calm the fuck down"
Bluto: (puff puff) "ahhh sorry dude, I was taking life too seriously for a minute there. Who's hungry?"
~

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 05:54:16 PM »
Not going to read all that bullshit. From the pic though, I'm going to assume that Camel Jockey is so far in your head that you're smashing your keyboard in between typing out 5,000 word meltdowns about him. Pretty pathetic, kid. 

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 05:57:47 PM »
CJ and BigBlobs house interior is the same  ??? Are you two related?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 05:59:17 PM »
Not going to read all that bullshit. From the pic though, I'm going to assume that Camel Jockey is so far in your head that you're smashing your keyboard in between typing out 5,000 word meltdowns about him. Pretty pathetic, kid. 

Watch out, man! He just might make various threads and posts against you! Horrible!  ;D

Relishing from the Giants' victory and this, is just a funny and euphoric sunday.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 06:05:35 PM »
fail? that's a clear meltdown right there, and in record time too

im sorry did i stop you two lovebirds stripping down to a virtual pose down, posting your pictures and complimenting eachother?

"Great shape, CJ! "  ::)
Not even a meltdown, nor record time if it was.....you're losing your touch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 06:11:03 PM »
Not even a meltdown, nor record time if it was.....you're losing your touch.

Sure it was.

And it might not have been a record time, but still decent. Squadfather used to make people melt quicker, but he mostly attacks newbies that would melt at the drop of a hat. Camel Jockey is a 9000+ post veteran that's been here since 2004.

Thanks for the compliment though. By "losing my touch" I would've had one at one point to be able to lose it  :D (does that qualify as a self-owning on your part? You usually stay clear of posting anything even remotely positive regarding me no matter what the subject since you're so deeply hurt)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 06:13:25 PM »
We posted pics to prove that weed can be good for bodybuilding. You're just proving your shame and envy.

Me: "Here, Bluto, smoke this and calm the fuck down"
Bluto: (puff puff) "ahhh sorry dude, I was taking life too seriously for a minute there. Who's hungry?"

I'm sure that was the reason for posting them and you sure proved that alright  ::)
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »
I knew it was only a matter of time before Bluto started picking off the team nasser members who betrayed him. GIVE EM HELL BLUTO!
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 06:14:31 PM »

It's called Cut N Paste.

Hope this helps.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »
Sure it was.

And it might not have been a record time, but still decent. Squadfather used to make people melt quicker, but he mostly attacks newbies that would melt at the drop of a hat. Camel Jockey is a 9000+ post veteran that's been here since 2004.

Thanks for the compliment though. By "losing my touch" I would've had one at one point to be able to lose it  :D (does that qualify as a self-owning on your part? You usually stay clear of posting anything even remotely positive regarding me no matter what the subject since you're so deeply hurt)
No it wasn't, no threats of violence at all, no profanity filled rage.....nothing.

How is it a self owning? I've said all along you are good at what you do, you are just blinded by your hatred for me to notice it. hahahahaaaa And I have made positive posts about your posts on the E board and the MMA board.....now I believe you have just served yourself a self owning. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 06:23:01 PM »
No it wasn't, no threats of violence at all, no profanity filled rage.....nothing.

As nice as threats of violence and cursing is, it's not a necessity for a meltdown in my book - look at the switch to anger, how he goes from using smileys to call me ugly, unemployed etc and finishing it with that i "should just off myself" there's no way in hell he kept his cool writing that!

How is it a self owning? I've said all along you are good at what you do, you are just blinded by your hatred for me to notice it. hahahahaaaa And I have made positive posts about your posts on the E board and the MMA board.....now I believe you have just served yourself a self owning. :-*

Really? Never noticed. I guess I will have to start reading your posts from now on  :D
Z

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 09:16:55 AM »
Looks like Bluto didn't quite get the reaction he was hoping for

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »

No one posts on the V anymore.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 09:28:47 AM »

im not hoping for a reaction. i use the v for storage of ownings for later reference.

Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 01:19:29 PM »
im not hoping for a reaction. i use the v for storage of ownings for later reference.

How pathetic..  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »
How pathetic..  ;D

well this is the owning board after all
Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it