Author Topic: Check new Flex with Doug brolus claiming 17.5 inches on gons  (Read 13471 times)

Moosejay

Check new Flex with Doug brolus claiming 17.5 inches on gons
« on: January 14, 2008, 02:41:04 AM »
I mean he always shows good in the abs department, and only marginally, but still good, and deeo abs. I think he won best abs in the 2976 teen Mr. Michigan..and that catapultid him to legendary status with akk of yealy ab talk.

The new Flex with a ripped Cutler on the cover will be the one to check in

Mike

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Check new Flex with Doug brolus claiming 17.5 inches on gons
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 02:49:28 AM »
I mean he always shows good in the abs department, and only marginally, but still good, and deeo abs. I think he won best abs in the 2976 teen Mr. Michigan..and that catapultid him to legendary status with akk of yealy ab talk.

The new Flex with a ripped Cutler on the cover will be the one to check in

Mike

Huh?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 03:14:38 AM »
he must be high

Well, no. I am noy high. I don't get high.

Doug Brolus is kindof a novelty type of bb/fellow who is known for his incredibly , deeply etced abs.

However, the rest of his body is totally undeveloped.

And this is after about 35 years of training.

He has all kinds of training courses out, too.

In the beginning section of flex (with Cutler on cover-most recent) there is a bit item in the beginning reader's section that he has a program from one of the pros in Flex that helped build his arms to 17"

I simply wanted some of the keen-eyed fellows on this board to look at the pics and tell me if you think is arms are 17+.

They look like 13 or so.

Mike

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 03:18:51 AM »
well post the pic

Moosejay

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 03:28:44 AM »
well post the pic

I am sorry, but I would. I don't know how to post pics here,

Mike

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 03:42:00 AM »
I am sorry, but I would. I don't know how to post pics here,

Mike
Go to Additional Options and press this will take you to your files find the piture press on it and it will be added to Additional Options and presto you have a piture
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 04:04:44 AM »
Go to Additional Options and press this will take you to your files find the piture press on it and it will be added to Additional Options and presto you have a piture

Okay...but, sorry to sound so ignorant (and I'd really like you guys to see this...Iam not joking)...but would the pic from Flex be available online? If it were, as well as the entire contents of said mag, wouldn't there be no reason to have the paper edition at all?

If I can find the Flex picture, I will post

Mike

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 04:11:40 AM »
Okay...but, sorry to sound so ignorant (and I'd really like you guys to see this...Iam not joking)...but would the pic from Flex be available online? If it were, as well as the entire contents of said mag, wouldn't there be no reason to have the paper edition at all?

If I can find the Flex picture, I will post

Mike
if you find it just post the link/web address and one of us will post it for you,

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 04:57:45 AM »
Haha. This thread is epic FAIL before it even left the starting blocks.  ;)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 04:59:20 AM »
Haha. This thread is epic FAIL before it even left the starting blocks.  ;)
if he finds the pic it will be revived but till then

Moosejay

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 10:00:30 AM »
Moosejay you need to be put to sleep.

Why would you ever say that?

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 10:30:13 AM »
if you find it just post the link/web address and one of us will post it for you,

Thank you , Quickerblade.

www.flexonline.com

Mike

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 11:14:54 AM »
Thank you , Quickerblade.

www.flexonline.com

Mike
yeah thanks, what pic do you want posted, link the address where the pic is, i dont want to look for it

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 12:46:49 PM »
You guys are better than me, at least you are replying...I'm still trying to figure out what the original post said.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 01:04:46 PM »
getbig still has some class and humanity

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 01:30:57 PM »
Moosejay wont recover

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 06:10:41 PM »
Fook me! is Brolus still alive?? I remember he always seemed to make it into Musclemag in the late 80's for on reason or another ::)
Team Efferding

Moosejay

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 07:48:51 PM »
Moosejay wont recover

Yes, "Stu", I am just ruined.

Moosejay

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 07:50:00 PM »
Fook me! is Brolus still alive?? I remember he always seemed to make it into Musclemag in the late 80's for on reason or another ::)

Yes, he is still kicking. I must say that he certainly is tenacious!

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 05:52:46 AM »
yeah thanks, what pic do you want posted, link the address where the pic is, i dont want to look for it

Its a photo of Brolus doing a double biceps on the beach, and someone is measuring his "17.5" arms...which really,,really look like 12".

Mike

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 05:55:15 AM »
I honestly don't get the point of this thread...........no offense to anyone but really who gives a fuck about doug at this point?  he could be claiming 21' arms and I wouldn't think twice about it.

I just don't get it.
nasser=piece of shit

Moosejay

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 06:03:01 AM »
I honestly don't get the point of this thread...........no offense to anyone but really who gives a fuck about doug at this point?  he could be claiming 21' arms and I wouldn't think twice about it.

I just don't get it.

No offense to you, either , sir. Ironically, Doug is kind of lame, although I kind of admire his resiliance and that he never gives up.

In light of this, you seem like one of the many posters here who have hours of computer fun making fun of Doug and others like him.

Extractions from your post:

"Who gives a fuck..."...my response..."Many other than you, which is fine..everyone has different predelctions and tastes.

"I wouldn't think twice about"...well...things bore me, too. But I always initially examine them...I am sometimes pleasantly surprised to learn interesting things when I initially believed the source was full plain of malarky.

Peace

mike

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 06:06:13 AM »
No offense to you, either , sir. Ironically, Doug is kind of lame, although I kind of admire his resiliance and that he never gives up.

In light of this, you seem like one of the many posters here who have hours of computer fun making fun of Doug and others like him.

Extractions from your post:

"Who gives a fuck..."...my response..."Many other than you, which is fine..everyone has different predelctions and tastes.

"I wouldn't think twice about"...well...things bore me, too. But I always initially examine them...I am sometimes pleasantly surprised to learn interesting things when I initially believed the source was full plain of malarky.

Peace

mike

I didn't make fun of him and I really don't care one way or the other, if it's important to you scan and post the pic then it would be a half way interesting thread, without pics it doesn't make any sense what so ever, there's no pics so there's nothing for me to examine, nothing for me really to comment on.  The simple fact that this thread is still alive is beyond me.

doug had great abs but that was about it, if after all these years he's gotten his arms up to 17.5 then more power to him but without pics this thread is total nonsense.

nasser=piece of shit

Moosejay

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 06:13:26 AM »
I didn't make fun of him and I really don't care one way or the other, if it's important to you scan and post the pic then it would be a half way interesting thread, without pics it doesn't make any sense what so ever, there's no pics so there's nothing for me to examine, nothing for me really to comment on.  The simple fact that this thread is still alive is beyond me.

doug had great abs but that was about it, if after all these years he's gotten his arms up to 17.5 then more power to him but without pics this thread is total nonsense.

It is important to me and many others whenpics are bot included. Without the, there is plenty examine and xomment upon.

You know who he , are aware his amazing ab developmenet but that the rest of his body is devoid of muscular development. You could not abot this for a bit?

When you say 'beyond me',,,that is know as 'waxing in  hyperbole'....letr's prestend that only weirdos such me want a doug brolous thread...well, there are plenty of 'weirdos ' out there.

They'd all want to hear about brolous.

So it should not be 'beyond you' :)

Besides, I don't know how to paste and scan and all that jazz.

Mike