Author Topic: Brutally Epic Ownage of the new year  (Read 1194 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Brutally Epic Ownage of the new year
« on: January 14, 2008, 06:47:30 AM »
Sometimes when I do bench I like to use the hammer machine so I can quickly strip weights off for drop sets on my last couple of sets.  So I started with four plates a side then bench what I can, strip one off, bench more and then end up with one plate a side and pound out as many reps as I can and fight off the burning in my chest.  So down to one plate a side this little t-shirt cutoff TapOut monster comes by and watches me struggle with one plate a side but never saw me start off my set.  Once done my set he asks if he can work in.  He jumps on and starts pounding out the reps with one plate and looks at me like he is the shit.  He gets off and waits and I setup for my last set, I throw 4 plates plus a 25 a side, he just stands there in awe watching, once I put the last 25 on he just walks away, he doesn't even stay to watch.  I just started to laugh out loud enough that he can hear, I never saw this kid the rest of my workout.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Brutally Epic Ownage of the new year
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 06:51:36 AM »
hahahahaa, i was picking on a "cage fighter" the other day, some skinny/fat 25 year old guy was sitting on the Flex leverage preacher curl machine looking lost and out in space so i say, "wake up man, you look like you're in deep thought", he says, "i'm just getting back in the gym after my MMA coach told me to stop lifting weights, i'm doing it behind his back", so i say, "don't lift too heavy you don't want to get too huge for the cage". ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 06:53:08 AM »
haha..this kid will do one of two things..either learn from this emberassing situation and gain respect for others and especially weight training....or, he will continue to be a doosh bag because it did'nt effect him at all...probably the latter, unfortunately

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 06:55:13 AM »
Gotta love the docuhebags with the MMA shirts in the gym.
X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 07:00:49 AM »
I actually saw these Mexican kids the other day at the gym probably 18-19 years old, and they were all wearing Tap Out shirts, but they put their own creative spin on them.....they colored in the Mexican flag colors the T and O were green, the A and U were left white, and the P and T were colored red......whats this world coming to??

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 07:02:31 AM »
I actually saw these Mexican kids the other day at the gym probably 18-19 years old, and they were all wearing Tap Out shirts, but they put their own creative spin on them.....they colored in the Mexican flag colors the T and O were green, the A and U were left white, and the P and T were colored red......whats this world coming to??

They were probably illegal immigrants  :( lolz
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 07:02:59 AM »

Sorry to say it but the Tapout shirts are actually designed that way.  Yes fvcking gayer than the day is round.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 07:05:13 AM »
Sorry to say it but the Tapout shirts are actually designed that way.  Yes fvcking gayer than the day is round.

Lol...I didn't know that, I've only seen the letters in white, but I have seen camouflage..when will this shit stop..

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 07:14:05 AM »
SquadFathers an MMA expert he said he could beat Bruce Lee in a streetfight.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 08:11:55 AM »
SquadFathers an MMA expert he said he could beat Bruce Lee in a streetfight.
i don't know shit about MMA and have never fought in a "cage" in my life.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 08:25:40 AM »
some good ownage there!  :D
Z

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 08:32:58 AM »
yeah, i kinda have the same thing happen to me:

every monday of course is chest day.  I load up the hammer with 3 aside and some loose change, and crank out a bunch of reps...like 12 or so.  After a few sets, i unload to weight.  This guy, roughly 45, who is always in the gym, jumps on, loads it up to exactly the weight i had on at my heaviest set, and cranks out one half rep, sometimes a complete full rep.  I thnk he does it to "show the young guys" he can match them.  12 reps v. one half rep.  I soooo wanna say to him, "you will hit your chest better by dropping weight and getting more reps"  ....   but i hate to preach.  He so need to hear it.  It is almost annoying to witness this shit.