Author Topic: Got to wonder about this Craiglist poster - wanted 38 YO female BB w/Pit bull  (Read 1362 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Reading this posting, really makes you wonder about the poster.  Perhaps this posting should have been on the Craigslist personals rather than the roommate wanted section.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/roo/536113953.html
$1300 Room for 38 year old female bodybuilder with pit bull (financial district)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: hous-536113953@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-11, 3:26PM PST

I have a room that I will only rent to a 38 year old female bodybuilder who owns a pit bull. You must send me a copy of your ID to prove your age, and a picture of you and your pit bull, then I'll tell you more about the room. And it doesn't matter if you're planning on getting a pit bull; I will only consider people who have one right now!!! 

Market at Pine   google map   yahoo map
dogs are OK- wooof
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 536113953

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
WOW, those are VERY specific qualities to look for in a roomate! Kind of makes you wonder why she wants those specific attributes. Sounds pretty kinky to me. lol
X

m8

• Getbig V
What if the female is 37 and a half?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
This person has exactly one person in mind,hoping this person responds.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
What if the female is 37 and a half?

It would probably be a no-go :(
X

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Well there's a tre schmo that knows what he wants.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Is that 38 years old in dog years

cht868

• Getbig III
who the fuck rents a room for 1300 dollars, u could pay a fucking morgage payment with that kind of cash

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
who the fuck rents a room for 1300 dollars, u could pay a fucking morgage payment with that kind of cash

Not in San Francisco, you can't!

JasonH

• Getbig V

Haha, exactly.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Reading this posting, really makes you wonder about the poster.  Perhaps this posting should have been on the Craigslist personals rather than the roommate wanted section.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/roo/536113953.html
$1300 Room for 38 year old female bodybuilder with pit bull (financial district)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: hous-536113953@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-11, 3:26PM PST

I have a room that I will only rent to a 38 year old female bodybuilder who owns a pit bull. You must send me a copy of your ID to prove your age, and a picture of you and your pit bull, then I'll tell you more about the room. And it doesn't matter if you're planning on getting a pit bull; I will only consider people who have one right now!!! 

Market at Pine   google map   yahoo map
dogs are OK- wooof
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 536113953
So Siouxcountry is looking for a roommate, huh?
?