Author Topic: I got owned at the gym today  (Read 4676 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
I got owned at the gym today
« on: January 14, 2008, 12:57:28 PM »
so i just got done repping out 315 on the flat bench when a skinny 175 pound guy with a shaved head asked me if i was finished. i told him i had a few sets left. he got pissed and said hurry up..im thinking who the fuck does this guy think he's talking to. im twice his size.

so i said fuck off you skinny little bitch and wait your turn. then he begins to take off his jacket, and at that point i realized the amount of trouble i just got myself into. he was wearing a TAPOUT shirt. i had to assume he was a pro mma fighter. so i quickly gathered up my things, wiped down the bench, and said sorry to take up any of your time sir.

im lucky to be alive to tell this story.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: i got owned at the gym today
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 12:58:45 PM »
hahahaha, of course you did. :D

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 12:59:27 PM »

good decision to apologize dude, i was about to explode

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 01:05:49 PM »
so i just got done repping out 315 on the flat bench when a skinny 175 pound guy with a shaved head asked me if i was finished. i told him i had a few sets left. he got pissed and said hurry up..im thinking who the fuck does this guy think he's talking to. im twice his size.

so i said fuck off you skinny little bitch and wait your turn. then he begins to take off his jacket, and at that point i realized the amount of trouble i just got myself into. he was wearing a TAPOUT shirt. i had to assume he was a pro mma fighter. so i quickly gathered up my things, wiped down the bench, and said sorry to take up any of your time sir.

hahaha love it..will read again

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 01:06:55 PM »

yea,,,dont u ever fvck with me again

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 01:07:39 PM »
Sounds like my experience today.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 01:30:22 PM »

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 05:30:36 PM »

good decision to apologize dude, i was about to explode

ya i figured i'd take the safe route.  even as an armed leo i wasnt taking any chances, tapout gear is way too intimidating.

Purge_WTF

Re: I got owned at the gym today by a 175 pounds guy
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 06:02:30 PM »

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c362/Bunkerd89/fail.jpg

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »
I saw a dude who was about 5'10 140 today in the gym in a tapout shirt, he was doing tricep pushdowns on the cable machine, but he had his hands criss-crossed when doing it.  Must be some mma technique.

kh300

• Getbig V

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: I got owned at the gym today
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 06:21:30 PM »
did the kid have the camoflauge Tap Out or just the regular one because the camo one is downright TERRIFYING. ;D

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 06:32:43 PM »
Damn thats some crazy shit right there....just glad i don't live in the US, i don't think i could handle that kind of pressure down at the gym, your one lucky sob mate.....damn lucky...... ;D!!!

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 06:45:53 PM »
you dont even know how to post a pic. thats a fail

youre a cop.

cops are assholes who never get rich.

fail x 2.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 07:09:08 PM »
I believe everything but the 315 for reps.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 07:42:03 PM »

youre a cop.

fail x 2.

so true. but i make over 100g's. not rich, but i get by

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 07:43:23 PM »

youre a cop.

fail x 2.
your shawn ray,a small black woman who was never good enough to win the olympia and you should be nice to law enforcement after all,they gave you the chance(which you took)to sell out your mother and half the IFBB just so you could stay out of jail and keep lossing contest ;)

hope this helps

bench

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 07:43:57 PM »
I believe everything but the 315 for reps.

ya i made that part up.. actually, the whole story was made up

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 08:37:12 PM »

Good  stuff! You remind me of this guy on this site(can't remembe his name ?) He used to have stories of him owning  people everyday..But he wound up Apenis's boy toy ..No one knows what happened to him ,after pics of him hit the net? Don't think he'll recover ?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 09:23:21 PM »
Tapout shirt = Consolation Prize for not being Jacked
N

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 09:59:32 PM »
When i went to vegas last week, i saw a shitload of skinny white kids with tapout shirts and hoodies.  MAybe there was a convention or something??
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 10:02:13 PM »
When i went to vegas last week, i saw a shitload of skinny white kids with tapout shirts and hoodies.  MAybe there was a convention or something??
that was no convention,it was a revolution ;D

bench

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 10:51:55 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Your gym is full of those shit stains too, huh?

You should see the ones at my gym.....110lbs of pure attitude, covered up in tats (arm bands & Superman logos), growling, shadow boxing, with shaved heads, scaring the women and children.
HAHA, RON.....

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 01:33:18 AM »
did the kid have the camoflauge Tap Out or just the regular one because the camo one is downright TERRIFYING. ;D

I like the one with the Mexican flag on it. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 01:48:21 AM »
I like the one with the Mexican flag on it. 

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! I saw that one the other day! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....