Author Topic: Pressure points, nerves and alingment of the cosmos is something to be killed ov  (Read 1618 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the ancients beleived are the mirror image of heaven and the stars, and we have to make sense of it and take part, no shit

we are witness on a small scale or large scale with our physical bodies , and seeing fluctuations

if one is a aware enough they know about nerves and pressure points, this is the star grid alinment with power , just like the heavens stars and constellations!

its a marvelous fucking thing going on. the bermuda triangle is a hole in space time a malfunction by the god Marduk's mistake. Please Read the NEW Genesis from the Annunkai on Youtube this is not science fiction. just like we have malfunctions in us. the god created perfection and malfunctions and all in between needed to evolve and solve and move on
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
my girlfriends bermuda triangle is a whole in space time

hella weak jokers

a new direction for you is wisdom

wisdom is more fun
A

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV

yes, wisdom is good

to boldly go where no man has gone before

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
You friggin` idiot you !

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
the ancients beleived are the mirror image of heaven and the stars, and we have to make sense of it and take part, no shit

we are witness on a small scale or large scale with our physical bodies , and seeing fluctuations

if one is a aware enough they know about nerves and pressure points, this is the star grid alinment with power , just like the heavens stars and constellations!

its a marvelous fucking thing going on. the bermuda triangle is a hole in space time a malfunction by the god Marduk's mistake. Please Read the NEW Genesis from the Annunkai on Youtube this is not science fiction. just like we have malfunctions in us. the god created perfection and malfunctions and all in between needed to evolve and solve and move on

Partially agree to that - can't comment on the bermuda triangle though -> too far away from my parents basement  8)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Is there a wormhole at the Triangle Waddy?

We should seek it and journey to ancient times and re-write history and common law.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

Man, most times I like reading your posts, and you are funny as shit on the radio, but Im not picking up anything here.

Jason

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Is there a wormhole at the Triangle Waddy?

We should seek it and journey to ancient times and re-write history and common law.

its already well known that the bermuda triangle is a place you do not go

we are in a gridline structure on earth , but Marduk left the bermuda triangle open, as a portal to another dimension

that is why people often are missing when they travel to there
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Why create something out of nothing. Very irresponsible and perverted. Creator if exist is evil/naive and egoistic.

BOOOM!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..

You get nuttier by the day!! Good stuff Waddy..
I remember hating you a while ago..But ...For some reason??? I can no longer hate or dislike you ?? On top of that...I have nothing bad nor do I want to say anything bad about you ..??

No homo...

warchild

• Getbig III
More horseshit from the resident retard

Tombo

• Getbig V
bermuda was debunked years ago, my faith is now fading

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You get nuttier by the day!! Good stuff Waddy..
I remember hating you a while ago..But ...For some reason??? I can no longer hate or dislike you ?? On top of that...I have nothing bad nor do I want to say anything bad about you ..??

No homo...
hahhahahah "no homo..." isn't that what they put on posts over at BB.com?

I went their once to recruit some fresh blood and I saw all these posts "Dude you look great....no homo"  "man you're jacked......no homo" hhahahahaaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
its already well known that the bermuda triangle is a place you do not go

we are in a gridline structure on earth , but Marduk left the bermuda triangle open, as a portal to another dimension

that is why people often are missing when they travel to there
Jesus' is gonna kick your ass

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
hahhahahah "no homo..." isn't that what they put on posts over at BB.com?

I went their once to recruit some fresh blood and I saw all these posts "Dude you look great....no homo"  "man you're jacked......no homo" hhahahahaaa
Dat dere's correct!