Author Topic: Could this be the Asian Union?  (Read 1362 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Could this be the Asian Union?
« on: January 15, 2008, 12:03:26 AM »
Is this another piece to the potential One World Government?

vid here:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-01/15/content_7425459.htm

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Could this be the Asian Union?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 01:11:19 AM »
Looks like an accelerating pattern!  But it's just a conspiracy, it won't ever happen.  We have heroman HH6 to preserve national sovereignty :D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 01:26:43 AM »
Both China & India are enjoying the world's fastest growing middle class.
The decisions made and the partnerships and trade agreements forged by these two countries have the ability to tip the balance on the world economy.
w

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 08:17:55 AM »
Interesting video, the world is changing quickly...Wish i had a crystal ball predicting the next ten years...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 08:23:47 AM »
Looks like an accelerating pattern!  But it's just a conspiracy, it won't ever happen.  We have heroman HH6 to preserve national sovereignty :D

Yeah, HH6 tell us it's not happening and that America's economy will have a surge and that it will prevail.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 09:14:17 AM »
regions work together for advantages and to have each others back should a foreign aggressor enter the region.

north american.
european.
asian.

if there had been a middle eastern union, could the US have picked off afghanistan, then iraq, then iran?  not likely.

remember that makeshift south american union that fell together as castro/hugo rallied their neighbors?  they don't want the US picking them off one-by-one in 10 or 15 years for their oil and bases either.

countries band together to gain advantages and repel common potential enemies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 09:19:12 AM »

Yeah, HH6 tell us it's not happening and that America's economy will have a surge and that it will prevail.

i think it will.

reagan/bush1 tore the place up.

clinton taxed the shit outta the rich and leveled things off.

Whoever gets in next - dem or repub - will have to curb spending, unless he/she wants history to label him/her the driver when the economy crashes.

and honestly, if we'll start a war over lies for oil... is there ANY doubt at all that we have a few tricks up our sleeve should the economy falter?  Calling in favors, breaking a few kneecaps, maybe emptying the iraqi oil wells, why the hell not?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 09:21:23 AM »

if there had been a middle eastern union, could the US have picked off afghanistan, then iraq, then iran?  not likely.

Hahahaha, good luck getting those countries to become friends. The majority of them don't even like each other, let alone getting to the point where they'll help militarily.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 09:23:47 AM »
Hahahaha, good luck getting those countries to become friends. The majority of them don't even like each other, let alone getting to the point where they'll help militarily.

agree.  idiots have been killing each other over sand and koran for centuries, oblivious to the oil underneath them.

however...

if they HAD, then our wars would have been a different story.  When the taleban offerred up Osama to a world court for trial, we would have had to have accepted, if declaring war meant 8 other nations would turn off the oil taps simultaneously.  In numbers, there is power.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 09:55:02 AM »
agree.  idiots have been killing each other over sand and koran for centuries, oblivious to the oil underneath them.

however...

if they HAD, then our wars would have been a different story.  When the taleban offerred up Osama to a world court for trial, we would have had to have accepted, if declaring war meant 8 other nations would turn off the oil taps simultaneously.  In numbers, there is power.

Yeah, we would be in trouble if that were the case. Thankfully, their level of disdain for each other makes it easier for us to keep living our way of life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 10:13:14 AM »
Yeah, we would be in trouble if that were the case. Thankfully, their level of disdain for each other makes it easier for us to keep living our way of life.

brutally honest, brutally true!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 10:26:44 AM »
i think it will.

reagan/bush1 tore the place up.

clinton taxed the shit outta the rich and leveled things off.

Whoever gets in next - dem or repub - will have to curb spending, unless he/she wants history to label him/her the driver when the economy crashes.

and honestly, if we'll start a war over lies for oil... is there ANY doubt at all that we have a few tricks up our sleeve should the economy falter?  Calling in favors, breaking a few kneecaps, maybe emptying the iraqi oil wells, why the hell not?
You were singing a different tune before noting the nature of the national debt.  Plus you have to address the nature of these unions popping up which will open calls very fast for a competive north american union of our own.  Then what's the logical stage from there?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 10:29:29 AM »
big deal, Europe has been at war for how long?  Some of these countries hate the fuck out of others, didn't stop it from happening there...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »
big deal, Europe has been at war for how long?  Some of these countries hate the fuck out of others, didn't stop it from happening there...

I think that had more to do with the fact that Europe came out of the stone ages and realized that setting aside their bullshit differences were more important for economic growth and prosperity. I think the "clan-based" system of most muslim countries and their people wouldn't allow for that kind of thing to happen. They're too busy fucking with each other in the shadow's to do something like that.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »
I think that had more to do with the fact that Europe came out of the stone ages and realized that setting aside their bullshit differences were more important for economic growth and prosperity. I think the "clan-based" system of most muslim countries and their people wouldn't allow for that kind of thing to happen. They're too busy fucking with each other in the shadow's to do something like that.
my bust for not reading 240's post correctly.  I was thinking asian union, missed the middle east part.  I agree in part and don't see how they could pull off a union of any kind.  Even if they were serious about it Israel would be all over stopping that like flys on shit.  Not anything against Israel in that statement, I just think they would see that as a danger to their security and would work to nix that idea.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »
i dont think they will form an asian partnership ... more of a 'china wants to ensure US doesnt help pakistan topple india so suddenly china's all alone out there' kinda deal.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »
i dont think they will form an asian partnership ... more of a 'china wants to ensure US doesnt help pakistan topple india so suddenly china's all alone out there' kinda deal.

You think the US has it's sights on India through Pakistan?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »
You think the US has it's sights on India through Pakistan?

not for a while, maybe never.

but sure, we always have interests in making some nations stronger and destabalizing others.  Suppose india and china do form a bond.  maybe japan joins.  suddenly you have 2.5 billion people - many with strong educations - and very subserviant.  that's a headache about as big as the billion muslims we have now. 

if I was running any country, i'd prefer my neighbors worked independently.  And I'd prefer I work with partners.  Will a north american union be a good thing?  Shit, if mexican laborers are digging up canadian oil and handing it to the US to keep the dollar stable, then hell yes it is.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 10:39:18 PM »
You're missing one huge point 240, the people who work toward these directions are many, they're well funded or rich as hell to start with, they are corporations, current and former politicians, professors, advisers/think tanks etc.  The people working against this future are few and so far have not significantly altered any of the steps made in these directions for the future.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 10:45:50 PM »
if I was running any country, i'd prefer my neighbors worked independently.  And I'd prefer I work with partners.  Will a north american union be a good thing?  Shit, if mexican laborers are digging up canadian oil and handing it to the US to keep the dollar stable, then hell yes it is.
This is pure fantasy and counter to big oil's objective.  Plus cheep labor at the rigs will be profited by the company, not passed on to the pumps.  It's not the same as getting your shoe product made cheaper.  They nixed the flow of oil out of Iraq to keep the prices high, they have stated that control of the flow is in their best interest as profit making companies.  That comes right out of James Baker's firm representing big oil and at least one CEO I heard interviewed.