Author Topic: HAHAHA CHECK THIS KID OUT!!!!!  (Read 5007 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
HAHAHA CHECK THIS KID OUT!!!!!
« on: January 15, 2008, 07:36:17 AM »
This isnt fake, was all over Aussie news, can you believe this kids balls?

http://www.break.com/index/funny-kid-isnt-sorry-about-huge-party.html

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: HAHAHA CHECK THIS KID OUT!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 07:58:10 AM »
Hahaha all weed.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »
haters, it was a fun party
tank u jesus

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 08:30:32 AM »
haha amazingly funny :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 08:34:57 AM »
i want to fuck the reporter in the ass.

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »
lol at that bitch....

I would have owned that slut  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 08:38:27 AM »
yeah shes need a good ass rape session.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 04:38:02 PM »
The reporter was actually clueless and not thinking clear. Nothing she said makes sense. That is what a conservative upbring and brainwashing can do to a person. You tend to just overlook these poor souls.  BOOOOM!! mofo bitch!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 04:39:02 PM »
The reporter was actually clueless and not thinking clear. Nothing she said makes sense. That is what a conservative upbring and brainwashing can do to a person. You tend to just overlook these poor souls.  BOOOOM!! mofo bitch!

::) Gee, thanks for the brilliant insight....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »
That kid is fucking funny :)
X

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 04:44:25 PM »
Famous glasses ;D
E

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 04:47:08 PM »
::) Gee, thanks for the brilliant insight....

I figured there were some people that wouldn't get it and needed to be enlightened. Glad to be of service.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 05:48:17 PM »
ha ha, that shit was classic, he totally did a jeff spicole on her ass...........he shouldnt be responsible for what happened in the street, just his house, how stupid...........thats classic, I love that dude, he must be daddywaddy's cousin.........looks just like him, except with famous hair and glasses.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »
hahahahahaahahahahahahah ahaha. . . . now thats an pwning!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 06:30:30 PM »
now we know daddywaddy has been counseling his younger famous cousin for all his tips and game.  he must feel ashamed now that the cat is out of the bag...............the true reptilian gene is down under in an austrailian neighborhood............ daddy how do you feel that your cousin knows all the ins and outs of partying and he is the man to call............not you.............its over chap..............ohh yeah, quit smoking dirt weed, call your cousin, he has the goods.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 01:57:38 AM »
He is built like Waddy too.

Tazziedevil

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 02:08:03 AM »
This kid aint funny, hes a fucking dipshit and needs his ass kicked.  trying to impress some girl....... but the media has worked for him.  Its on  the news every hour here, it only happened about 150km from me.  Little shit needs his ass kicked big time

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 03:09:13 AM »
Nah, i know what he's doing he's acting like a complete fuckwit on TV and to the media, but behind closed doors of course he is remorseful, i bet his parents have given him a stern talking to.. oh and if they get a lawyer the cops won't be able to lay shit on him let alone 20 fucking grand.... since when was someone having a party without the knowledge of how many people attending responsible for their actions.. thats like me going to a party getting hammered.. walking 200 yards down the street and kicking the fuck out of a car and whoever held the party being charged.. the police are just too lazy to handle it on an individual level so they blame the resident oh well.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 03:36:20 AM »
This kid aint funny, hes a fucking dipshit and needs his ass kicked.  trying to impress some girl....... but the media has worked for him.  Its on  the news every hour here, it only happened about 150km from me.  Little shit needs his ass kicked big time

You might not like the kid but the fact of the matter is he is on the right side in this situation.  He has tabloid shitheads following him around, trying to pin the blame on him like he knows 500 kids to bring to a party.  A laughable idea.  Every time these newscrews have cornered him, stupid he may be, he has come out on top.  Everybody growing up has seen this type of retardation at parties and to say that he is directly responsible is idiotic.

So, much as you might not like him because he is obviously a supreme halfwit, he is in the right here.  He has not done the predictable thing and fake apologised and thus has gone through a world of difficulty.  Fortunately he's going to profit from it. 

Every time I see him on something he wins and its hilarious.  Don't take life so seriously, the guy looks like a douche but delivers what tabloid tossers deserve.  They only picked on him because they saw a soft target.  I applaud him for somehow managing to teach them a lesson in being careful who they put a microphone to.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 03:40:48 AM »
Nah, i know what he's doing he's acting like a complete fuckwit on TV and to the media, but behind closed doors of course he is remorseful, i bet his parents have given him a stern talking to.. oh and if they get a lawyer the cops won't be able to lay shit on him let alone 20 fucking grand.... since when was someone having a party without the knowledge of how many people attending responsible for their actions.. thats like me going to a party getting hammered.. walking 200 yards down the street and kicking the fuck out of a car and whoever held the party being charged.. the police are just too lazy to handle it on an individual level so they blame the resident oh well.

He has notoriously managed to avoid his parents.  They may have caught up with him after he was arrested for nothing today but before then he'd ignored their messages and stayed at friends.  Plus, they look like pussies and surprise surprise, its not his dad, its his stepdad.

Trust me, he doesn't give a shit about showing remorse in public, because that is fake.  I'm sure he's sorry to his direct neighbours who received damage to their properties though.

There wasn't a lot of blame on him until he made a few comments that allowed the tabloid shitheads to try to pick him off as their next stupid "this is what your taxes is going towards" expose.  The show that is linked has a report like that on average about once every three days.

Fortunately in this particular case they messed with the wrong idiot and created a comedy phenomenon.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2008, 03:50:02 AM »
all that needs to come out of this is that reporter being the recipient of a bukakke from Getbig.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 03:51:50 AM »
you guys see the tits on that whore?

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 04:20:18 AM »
Reminds me of Lee Priest

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2008, 04:20:26 AM »
you guys see the tits on that whore?

Nice 666th post

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2008, 04:21:04 AM »
Haha, i was watching that interview when it was on tv. Couldn't help but laugh. The kid has become the biggest overnight sensation. He's obviously enjoying his 15 mins of fame.

And yes, our news presenters, and women in general, over here in Aus are quite alright ;)
No doubt about it...