Author Topic: STEROIDS!!!!!! OHHHH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3527 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: STEROIDS!!!!!! OHHHH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2008, 12:11:37 PM »
the govt doesn't want supermen walking the street

E
E

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2008, 12:18:23 PM »
parents keep little Johnny away from these dangerous "drugs", use of them leads to increased muscle mass, better physical appearance, increased physical strength, increased discipline and mental constitution, increased attractiveness to the opposite sex, increased sense of well being and these should be AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS!!!! everything should be done to keep little Johnny on the road to becoming the typical 43 year old skinny/fat 182 pound middle aged weak ass fool who can't bench 135 for more than 2 shaky reps and sits and watches football on the couch all weekend drinking Coors light.
bwahahaha what a great post.

i never understood the philosophy of these Tiny Tits..."you may be a huge strong pussy wrecking machine right now but in the end you will be skinny fat and weak like everyone else."
ok, if we all end up the same in the end, why not be great while you can instead of never at all?  
think of a guy like kevin nee, he will decline eventually but right now hes experiencing life at its pinnacle, the furthest opposite extreme of weakness and death, on a higher plane that most will never hope to see

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 12:25:15 PM »
It's classic government pushing the issue to take the public eye off the war in Iraq.

I can't wait for Bush to get out of office, he's the worst thing that's happened to this country since welfare.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 12:36:47 PM »
hahah you could hear the bitterness in their voices when they questioned the baseball players. Revenge of The Nerds. The whole thing is a waste of time and resources. Do steroids have any side effects? "Yes, there main side effect is greatness." hahahah

Oh man, could that be anymore true.  The senators are getting even for all the high school jocks who got laid, when they were worrying about getting into an ivy league school...haha
I'm waiting for a professional athlete to man up and speak of the bad rap gear gets.  In moderation, I'm sure it doesn't do anymore harm than smoking or drinking excessively.  Another great use of tax dollars. ::)

Ogar and Stan Gable were some serious BEASTS back in the day.  I think Ogar was repping 80lbs like nothing! :o
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2008, 12:38:28 PM »

Oh man, could that be anymore true.  The senators are getting even for all the high school jocks who got laid, when they were worrying about getting into an ivy league school...haha
I'm waiting for a professional athlete to man up and speak of the bad rap gear gets.  In moderation, I'm sure it doesn't do anymore harm than smoking or drinking excessively.  Another great use of tax dollars. ::)

HEY!!! you can make fun of "nerds" but I will be damned if you are going to knock "booger" (guy on right) :) :)lol
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 12:43:51 PM »

Ogar and Stan Gable were some serious BEASTS back in the day.  I think Ogar was repping 80lbs like nothing! :o

stan had to tell him he was nice to fire him up ;D

E
E

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »
"Did Barry Bonds undermine the integrity of baseball?" Fost asked rhetorically. "Well, the fans didn't seem to think so." And, a listener noted, the home run race between McGuire and Sosa is widely credited with bringing fans back after the strike.
"Bingo," Fost said.
And just why aren't all these fans there to support their heroes?  They should be at these senate meetings defending their heroes.  Where the hell are they?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »
The govt keeps cracking down on steroids, etc. Do you think that they are using the sport stars as an example, to hopefully stop the people from selling it?

The number one motivation is career advancement.   Police officers receive promotions based on arrest records.  DAs receive promotions based on convictions.   Politicians use their tough-on-crime™ stance to run for reelection.  Big congressional hearings can help them run for higher office.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 01:37:19 PM »
If you guys posted your opinions no steroids on a conservative Christian message board, you would get the same reaction that I get on here when posting my opinions on the war.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Brandon 805

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 02:14:53 PM »
ok im convinced, where do i get my first cycle?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 02:55:45 PM »
I think the politicians just don’t like the idea of having a bunch of huge muscled, big cocked studs like me running around fucking the shit out of all their daughters, then kicking them out of the bed and telling them to go home when im done.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 03:23:39 PM »
I think the politicians just don’t like the idea of having a bunch of huge muscled, big cocked studs like me running around fucking the shit out of all their daughters, then kicking them out of the bed and telling them to go home when im done.

yeah, that must be it

Brandon 805

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 03:46:32 PM »
hahahaha, that has to be it. I mean they can't expect you not to do that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 04:05:14 PM »
I wonder what will happen if the US Olympic team doesn't do well, due to being "off"..or will they get a pass to be "on"...Because every other country will have their athletes "on", especially China

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 04:06:04 PM »
I wonder what will happen if the US Olympic team doesn't do well, due to being "off"..or will they get a pass to be "on"...Because every other country will have their athletes "on", especially China

They'll be "drug tested"..  ;)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »
Y'all quit raggin on the Bushies. The wars on steroids and gay marriage are part of the larger war on terror.

Everyone knows that terrorists infiltrate this country by joining the MLB, then gay-marrying each other in the locker rooms after shooting each other's buttocks up with some test!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 04:24:37 PM »
Y'all quit raggin on the Bushies. The wars on steroids and gay marriage are part of the larger war on terror.

Everyone knows that terrorists infiltrate this country by joining the MLB, then gay-marrying each other in the locker rooms after shooting each other's buttocks up with some test!!!

You got this intel by sneaking into the OSU locker room disguised as Jose the custodian?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 04:28:47 PM »
You got this intel by sneaking into the OSU locker room disguised as Jose the custodian?

Nope, steroids do not exist in Ohio State athletics!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2008, 04:51:26 PM »
Nope, steroids do not exist in Ohio State athletics!

::)