Author Topic: bunch answered -gh15  (Read 16053 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
bunch answered -gh15
« on: January 15, 2008, 09:32:08 AM »
in respond to 10s od questions repetetive ones,,here one more time so its clear for every new green and old wrinkled,,also this is my view on majority of contact sports,,here loud and clear with no need to do individual pm

it keep amazes me how freidns here sending pm afgter pm asking same exact questions,, since i know everyone read every single word come out of gh15 name i will write it here louad and clear AGAIN

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE INDUSTRY OF BODYBUILDING WETHER AMATUER OR PROFESSIONAL IS ON MANY TYPE OF HORMONES AND IN MANY CASES OTHER BI PRODUCTS AND IN MANY CASES THE CURSSEE RECREATIONALS THAT IN 99% OF CASES CUASE FOR HIS OR HER ARREST AND JAIL TIME OR FINE TIME AND FOLLOWED BY PROBATION,,

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF PERSON WHO LOOK LIKE ME WETHER SMALLER OR EQUIVELENT OF SAIZE WETHER 190LB OR 290LB ,,ALL HORMONIZED,,,YES EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK ARE NATURAL LIKE THE WHATS HIS NAME LAY NORTON,,ALL HORMONIZED TO SOME DEGREE,,ALL COULDNT AND WOULDNT BE IN GYM IF DIDNT HAVE THE ABILITY TO ADVANCE,,ABILITY TO ADVANCE PAST AGE 24-25 IS A PARALLEL DEPENDENT OF HOW MANY PRODUCTS YOU CAN GET AND HOW LEGIT THEY ARE,,,

please please avoid askin me same question again,,the people you look at and think ummmis this guy take or not are ALWAYS TAKING,,even the people that you think work out real hard as in looking real hard natural workers,,,even they are on constant use of hormone and bi product help,,

naturals are not built even close to 200lb at 5'10 at 6%,,it doesnt work this way ,,,naturals stop at 170lb 5'9 8-10 % if very very lucky and in most cases even they used something to get there but its capable naturally if been doign sports and active all your life,,

please spare yoruself dumb questions and just read what gh15 write hre for im tired answering those questions

fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
Re: bunch answered -gh15
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 09:35:17 AM »
Hi Nasser Arafat.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 09:36:49 AM »

is craig natural here?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 09:37:40 AM »

is craig natural here?

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE INDUSTRY OF BODYBUILDING WETHER AMATUER OR PROFESSIONAL IS ON MANY TYPE OF HORMONES AND IN MANY CASES OTHER BI PRODUCTS AND IN MANY CASES THE CURSSEE RECREATIONALS THAT IN 99% OF CASES CUASE FOR HIS OR HER ARREST AND JAIL TIME OR FINE TIME AND FOLLOWED BY PROBATION,,

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 09:41:08 AM »
in respond to 10s od questions repetetive ones,,here one more time so its clear for every new green and old wrinkled,,also this is my view on majority of contact sports,,here loud and clear with no need to do individual pm

it keep amazes me how freidns here sending pm afgter pm asking same exact questions,, since i know everyone read every single word come out of gh15 name i will write it here louad and clear AGAIN

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF PERSON WHO LOOK LIKE ME WETHER SMALLER OR EQUIVELENT OF SAIZE WETHER 190LB OR 290LB ,,ALL HORMONIZED,,,YES EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK ARE NATURAL LIKE THE WHATS HIS NAME LAY NORTON,,ALL HORMONIZED TO SOME DEGREE,,ALL COULDNT AND WOULDNT BE IN GYM IF DIDNT HAVE THE ABILITY TO ADVANCE,,ABILITY TO ADVANCE PAST AGE 24-25 IS A PARALLEL DEPENDENT OF HOW MANY PRODUCTS YOU CAN GET AND HOW LEGIT THEY ARE,,,

please please avoid askin me same question again,,the people you look at and think ummmis this guy take or not are ALWAYS TAKING,,even the people that you think work out real hard as in looking real hard natural workers,,,even they are on constant use of hormone and bi product help,,

naturals are not built even close to 200lb at 5'10 at 6%,,it doesnt work this way ,,,naturals stop at 170lb 5'9 8-10 % if very very lucky and in most cases even they used something to get there but its capable naturally if been doign sports and active all your life,,

please spare yoruself dumb questions and just read what gh15 write hre for im tired answering those questions

Complete Bullshit and proof that you are no IFBB Pro ( PLUS YOUR STARS ARE NO LONGER BLUE ) - You just believe that about naturals because you never bothered achieving a decent 200 pound physique before you started using. You should be banned from getbig for stating such things as fact. Do you really want some teenagers blood on your hands when he hits the drugs straight away without the proper advice??!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 09:44:00 AM »
why is it so hard to believe what gh says "trev"?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 09:47:23 AM »

is craig natural here?
That was at his arraignment, so he still had some residue gear in his system. He's natural now. All 170 lbs of him.
BigNationRadio.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 09:49:17 AM »
yes he only trains these days to stay fit and healthy.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 09:49:29 AM »
why is it so hard to believe what gh says "trev"?
His drug advice in terms of how to use etc etc may be spot on, but he should NOT state as fact that you can't build a good chunky physique (that most young guys on here would be happy with) naturally. Im 5ft 11 and 208 pounds and approx 6/7% bodyfat and have never taken a bodybuilding drug in my life. Im only now thinking of supplementing my diet at 38 years old as Im leaner than Ive ever been before and want to keep building.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 10:07:26 AM »

then fuck off and leave....it's not that hard, if you're "sick of stuff" get the fuck out.
nasser=piece of shit

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 10:09:53 AM »
Craig - my hero  :'(

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 10:10:31 AM »
His drug advice in terms of how to use etc etc may be spot on, but he should NOT state as fact that you can't build a good chunky physique (that most young guys on here would be happy with) naturally. Im 5ft 11 and 208 pounds and approx 6/7% bodyfat and have never taken a bodybuilding drug in my life. Im only now thinking of supplementing my diet at 38 years old as Im leaner than Ive ever been before and want to keep building.

yeah true, i wish he could tell more about other things then the juice.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »

Right so - my dad started "bbing" at age 80.
He curls 20lbsers every other day and his arm got slightly bigger.
Though if you wanna exploit your body to the MAX - drugs are a must.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 10:20:52 AM »
Im 5ft 11 and 208 pounds and approx 6/7% bodyfat and have never taken a bodybuilding drug in my life. Im only now thinking of supplementing my diet at 38 years old as Im leaner than Ive ever been before and want to keep building.

Wow you're a beast :o

::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »

anything come outof my mouth you should consider as holy bible,,thats first ,,
second ,,you say you are 208 ,,you sure youre not 210? maybe 205? stop the bull crap friend,,you are 200lb at 12-15% naturally if you are naturally and that is after many years of training,,all the ones who think they are 7% bodytfat never seen it in their dream even because they dream of being 10% ,,,

there is no 5'11 tow o nothing at 7% naturally ,,you been in this long time as you say ,,,if you are anything of true number you say ...then you been to hormones or bi products,,,notto forget m1t is a steroid,,and many supplements during the 90s were inddeed hormones as in aas under the title supplements,,,in general your numbers are not natural numbers,,you can talk from now until 2020 it wont help ,,there ae many people n this board getbig bt noo one ever debate me among the know it all...you know why? because everything i say is 100% true,,the one who try to debate me are usually gym rats with one cycle to their history ,,what im taslking here is the human body and its abilities as i states,,

natural at your numbers if true 7% is NOT NATURAL,,

infact natural as of 2000 is dead,,5'11 208 ::) 6% natural,,yes ok friend,,,tell it to the girl you try to nail on the beach right after you beged your dealer to ship products faster because you got competition coming soon,,but dont tell it to me and dont make getbiggrs think thats the way it is because its not

also any normal kid here knows that my recomendation is to hormonize only after few years naturally,,gh15 also write on gossip and opinion board and  the only liar here is you!

i came to hate bodybuilding because of the lies among this sport and industry,,man up and adnit it when you hormonized! dont be a pussy and try to impress the dumb whore,,man up and stand by what you took inorder to achieve extra ordinary physiqe,,man up and say I WANTED TO GROW THUS I USED HORMONES,,

many simply deserve getting busted,,im so happy for the operation in 2007 ,,many deserve it every second of them in jail and on the run is giving me extra hour of joy
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 10:48:31 AM »

hahahahhaha fuck1ng mongol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 10:50:23 AM »
benz ,,you know when gh15 get to satch boogie its the end of axio right? time is ticking like a bomb
fallen angel

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 11:04:22 AM »
is 5'7" 185 w/bf around 10-12%.natty reasonable?

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 11:05:08 AM »
second ,,you say you are 208 ,,you sure youre not 210? maybe 205? stop the bull crap friend,,you are 200lb at 12-15% naturally if you are naturally and that is after many years of training,,all the ones who think they are 7% bodytfat never seen it in their dream even because they dream of being 10% ,,,

Yeah 7 % YEAR AROUND maybe, but its not impossible to do without drugs. Geting there is one thing but staying at 7% BF year around at a decent size IS hard, i give you that...it requires alot of dedication...  Plus, have a cortisone shot handy just in case you pull a muscle patting yourself on the back

there is no 5'11 tow o nothing at 7% naturally ,,you been in this long time as you say ,,,if you are anything of true number you say ...then you been to hormones or bi products,,,notto forget m1t is a steroid,,and many supplements during the 90s were inddeed hormones as in aas under the title supplements,,,in general your numbers are not natural numbers,,you can talk from now until 2020 it wont help ,,there ae many people n this board getbig bt noo one ever debate me among the know it all...you know why? because everything i say is 100% true,,the one who try to debate me are usually gym rats with one cycle to their history ,,what im taslking here is the human body and its abilities as i states,,

im pushing 6'2 and im anywhere between 235lbs and 242lbs at around 10% BF, i posted some vids of me here and a pic of me in my avatar you can see for yourself, and i got medical records of bloodwork every 4 months going back 3 yrs ago ( cuz of my job which i wont get into) , and the only shit i take is multivitamins, Glutamine, Beta Alanine( recently), and Luecine...not even BCAAs or any of the NO bullshit, NOT EVEN creatine... so yeah i call bullshit  on your statements, just cuz you took the easy way out, dont try to generaize everyone to make yourself feel better

infact natural as of 2000 is dead,,5'11 208 ::) 6% natural,,yes ok friend,,,tell it to the girl you try to nail on the beach right after you beged your dealer to ship products faster because you got competition coming soon,,but dont tell it to me and dont make getbiggrs think thats the way it is because its not

also any normal kid here knows that my recomendation is to hormonize only after few years naturally,,gh15 also write on gossip and opinion board and  the only liar here is you!

i came to hate bodybuilding because of the lies among this sport and industry,,man up and adnit it when you hormonized! dont be a pussy and try to impress the dumb whore,,man up and stand by what you took inorder to achieve extra ordinary physiqe,,man up and say I WANTED TO GROW THUS I USED HORMONES,,

friendly advice from one brother in iron to another, stop referring to yourself as third person, that shits gay

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »
benz ,,you know when gh15 get to satch boogie its the end of axio right? time is ticking like a bomb

What do you know about Satch Boogie?  One of the best guys in the biz until he turned scammer.  Are you saying he is going to out GenXXL and Axio Labs?

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 11:47:32 AM »
What do you know about Satch Boogie?  One of the best guys in the biz until he turned scammer.  Are you saying he is going to out GenXXL and Axio Labs?

I guess he wasnt that great after all huh

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 12:04:44 PM »

hahaha you are a fuck1ng mongol thats all i can say

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 12:11:25 PM »

natural at your numbers if true 7% is NOT NATURAL,,

lol.

TREV

got

pwned.

thanks for coming out.
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 12:18:06 PM »
Yeah 7 % YEAR AROUND maybe, but its not impossible to do without drugs. Geting there is one thing but staying at 7% BF year around at a decent size IS hard, i give you that...it requires alot of dedication...  Plus, have a cortisone shot handy just in case you pull a muscle patting yourself on the back

im pushing 6'2 and im anywhere between 235lbs and 242lbs at around 10% BF, i posted some vids of me here and a pic of me in my avatar you can see for yourself, and i got medical records of bloodwork every 4 months going back 3 yrs ago ( cuz of my job which i wont get into) , and the only shit i take is multivitamins, Glutamine, Beta Alanine( recently), and Luecine...not even BCAAs or any of the NO bullshit, NOT EVEN creatine... so yeah i call bullshit  on your statements, just cuz you took the easy way out, dont try to generaize everyone to make yourself feel better

friendly advice from one brother in iron to another, stop referring to yourself as third person, that shits gay

you didnt read through the bible called gh15 posts ,,read it and then you wont have any questions ebcause everything is answered in my 2000 posts on getbig,,
again in capital
EVERY INCH = 7 LB OF WEIGHT ON A HUMAN BEING OF THE MALE FORM,,5 POUNDS FOR FEMALE ,,NOW YOU ARE 6'2 THAT IS BORDERING ANTENA AND IS VERY TALL IN BODYBUILDING STANDARDS,,YOU ARE 235LB DOUBT NATURALLY BUT ILL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR ONLY USING SDI AND MAYBE LITTLE M1T AND LITTLE WINSTROL HERE AND THERE,,STILL! 235LB AT 6'2 IS PARALLEL AND EQUIVELENT TO 200LBAT 5'9 5'10 AND YOU SAY YOU ARE 10% WHICH IS MOST LIKLEY 13-15% ,,,SO YES IT IS POSSIBLE WITH MANY YEARS OF TRAINING AND WITH MINIMAL USE OF HORMONES HERE AND THERE,,OR BI PRODUCTS SUCH AS SDI CRAP WHICH IS  AAS BUT AT LOWER DOSES,,USED TO BE

SO NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU RESPIOND READ THE BIBLE THEN COME AND RESPOND TO GH15

NATURAL IS NONE EXIOSTANT AT THE STATUS MENTIONED IN THE BEGGINING OF THE THREAD,,AND THIS IS THE KEY POINT OF DISCISSION,,NOW 235 LB AT 6'2 IS DECENT IF IT IS TRULY 10% THEN YOU BEEN TO MINIMAL DOSES OF HORMONES AND HERE AND THERE PLAYING WITH SHIT,,THATS IT

NO NEED TO ARGUE SINCE EVERYTHING I STATE IS WRITTEN IN STONE
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »
written in your ass with the sperm of your father, "gh15"  ::)