Author Topic: Alti and Ronnie officially over as 12/27/07  (Read 48152 times)

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: Alti and Ronnie officially over as 12/27/07
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2008, 08:46:36 PM »
Wow, total shocker....a man running a scam on more than one chick/fathering illegitimate children. I just can't believe it   ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2008, 08:49:03 PM »
That's not responsible of Ronnie to have unprotected sex outside of a relationship and then go back to Alti and do the same thing.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2008, 08:50:27 PM »
That's not responsible of Ronnie to have unprotected sex outside of a relationship and then go back to Alti and do the same thing.

Just because he's black doesn't mean he doesn't know how to use a rubber, Matthew.

Alti_Bautista

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Sleep is the cousin of death!Hustlin 24/7
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »
Although Ronnie straight shitted on me...believe me, I'm not here to shit on him. I know, I'm crazy huh? if this had been 5 years ago I probably would've done a Columbine on his ass. Funny, I can still find some humor.... I always said that God blessed me with so much patience and kindness. I'm crazy, but the nicest people you will ever come across! I've been through a lot, and this is just another tragic event in my life.Everything happens for a reason. And through all this I hope Ronnie found what he was looking for, and to him and the Mrs......The very best! Now am I going to the wedding....HELL FUCKIN NO!!!!!!

Thanks to all my friends for the love and support , and the strangers on Getbig, that are feeling my pain.... Don't worry, or feel sorry for me...Life goes on!!!! ;)
Money+Politics=Power

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2008, 08:52:09 PM »
Just because he's black doesn't mean he doesn't know how to use a rubber, Matthew.

That would explain the triplets I guess.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2008, 08:56:44 PM »
whats wrong with you guys, what rocks have you been living under..........its no secret brothas have 6 women at once and about 4 baby mommas........man you people have really forgot what reality is........the only thing Im disappointed about is that, I thouhgt ronnie had more class and a better heart than that.........although I only spoke to ronnie a few times at golds venice, he is my fav bber, and I am disappointed he would allow himself to get sucked into this situation, sounds like he was dating alti, monica brant, the wife, and the triplets baby momma, and whoever else we dont know about.......anyway ronnie I still love ya...................... but wish you could have not lost focus of a good heart.....how is ronnie gonna feel when his 21 year old choclate daughter is done the same way by a man.......jamila is her name I believe.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2008, 08:56:50 PM »
Although Ronnie straight shitted on me...believe me, I'm not here to shit on him. I know, I'm crazy huh? if this had been 5 years ago I probably would've done a Columbine on his ass. Funny, I can still find some humor.... I always said that God blessed me with so much patience and kindness. I'm crazy, but the nicest people you will ever come across! I've been through a lot, and this is just another tragic event in my life.Everything happens for a reason. And through all this I hope Ronnie found what he was looking for, and to him and the Mrs......The very best! Now am I going to the wedding....HELL FUCKIN NO!!!!!!
 Thanks to all my friends for the love and support , and the strangers on Getbig, that are feeling my pain.... Don't worry, or feel sorry for me...Life goes on!!!! ;)

Maybe Ron still wants to be with you.  Why do you need monogamy?   Most people 'cheat'.   Everyone wants to believe that they are so special that someone should only want them, but if we're all equal that's not the case.  Discuss   :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »
JEEEEEEEEEEBBBUUUUUUUUSS SSSSSSSS

LOVES

ME

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2008, 08:58:43 PM »
whats wrong with you guys, what rocks have you been living under..........its no secret brothas have 6 women at once and about 4 baby mommas........man you people have really forgot what reality is........the only thing Im disappointed about is that, I thouhgt ronnie had more class and a better heart than that.........although I only spoke to ronnie a few times at golds venice, he is my fav bber, and I am disappointed he would allow himself to get sucked into this situation, sounds like he was dating alti, monica brant, the wife, and the triplets baby momma, and whoever else we dont know about.......anyway ronnie I still love ya...................... but wish you could have not lost focus of a good heart.....how is ronnie gonna feel when his 21 year old choclate daughter is done the same way by a man.......jamila is her name I believe.

If you can get multiple chicks you will. Men don't pass that up.  Of course Ron had to keep it hidden otherwise he wouldn't have gotten multiple chicks.

Stavios

« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »

Why complain ?  8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2008, 09:04:45 PM »

he had monica too?

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »
Maybe Ron still wants to be with you.  Why do you need monogamy?   Most people 'cheat'.   Everyone wants to believe that they are so special that someone should only want them, but if we're all equal that's not the case.  Discuss   :)

At least 50% of people dating cheat.  So of 50 couples consisting of 100 people, 50 of them are cheating.  That could mean that one person in each relationship is cheating.  Think about that: if 50% of people are cheating, at LEAST 50% of relationships consist of one cheater, and more than likely a lot more than that.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2008, 09:05:58 PM »
ronnie do you know who is running game on jamila, or getting her pregnant, hope the stunts you pulled and the example you set doesnt come back to your little choclate girl when karma goes down.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »
ronnie do you know who is running game on jamila, or getting her pregnant, hope the stunts you pulled and the example you set doesnt come back to your little choclate girl when karma goes down.

You remind me of Ali G. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2008, 09:09:57 PM »
whats wrong with you guys, what rocks have you been living under..........its no secret brothas have 6 women at once and about 4 baby mommas........man you people have really forgot what reality is........the only thing Im disappointed about is that, I thouhgt ronnie had more class and a better heart than that........

I agree. Lack of class. The way he has handled this is so fucking wrong. Playing women left and right...perhaps leading all of 'em. Who knows how many more he was playing.....

Say what you will, but I have found that those who "preach" about Jeezus, are usually the biggest hypocrites...how fitting....

Triplets huh?

"evree bodee wanna be a daddee, butt dont nobodee wanna change no dieper!"
HAHA, RON.....

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2008, 09:12:16 PM »
I agree. Lack of class. The way he has handled this is so fucking wrong. Playing women left and right...perhaps leading all of 'em. Who knows how many more he was playing.....

Say what you will, but I have found that those who "preach" about Jeezus, are usually the biggest hypocrites...how fitting....

Triplets huh?

"evree bodee wanna be a daddee, butt dont nobodee wanna change no dieper!"

HAH!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2008, 09:14:35 PM »

baby girl, I started a tribute thread to you..I feel your pain, when you hurt I hurt.  

life is about how you over come adversity, be strong

for some the journey is it's own reward, for others ever pebble provides an oppertunity to stumble....Alti, you are special
Here comes the money shot

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »
well ronnie just better hope that those three triplets, if they are all girls, theyz gonnz has boutz three baby daddys and twins by two different brothas, and 5 other menz on the da sidez

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2008, 09:17:05 PM »
Maybe "God" wanted him to father all these genetically gifted babies!

It was God's plan for him to be Mr. Olympia ...God had a plan for Ronnie to be the Daddy Mac!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2008, 09:18:22 PM »

It was God's plan for him to be Mr. Olympia ...God had a plan for Ronnie to be the Daddy Mac!!

yeah if they're all boys they can compete against each other

E
E

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2008, 09:18:59 PM »
maybe he should have worried about winning 9 olympias instead of having 9 kids by 9 different women

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »

Typical Christian justification.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »
atleast ronnie knows god still loves him, he will be forgiven by the father, but by alti?  Who knows!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2008, 09:26:04 PM »
Is Mark Dugdale the only faithful "christian" who doesnt sleep around on his wife?

Are most christians hypocrites?

Im pretty sure fornicating is sin....

Stavios

« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2008, 09:26:58 PM »
I hate "christians"