Author Topic: Alti and Ronnie officially over as 12/27/07  (Read 48382 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Alti and Ronnie officially over as 12/27/07
« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2008, 10:41:34 PM »
i grew up catholic, was an altar boy, etc.  I believe there is a higher power and we're just here for experience, to return to the heavens and do it again and again.

i hate it when any man declares he KNOWS the truth about how it works, about what is right/wrong, etc.  Because historically, every 100 years, there is a NEW truth.  Every few centuries, what we know is completely revamped.  The same cats who KNOW what happens today, also KNEW the earth was flat and yelled for copernicus to be hanged.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2008, 10:49:11 PM »
i grew up catholic, was an altar boy, etc.  I believe there is a higher power and we're just here for experience, to return to the heavens and do it again and again.

i hate it when any man declares he KNOWS the truth about how it works, about what is right/wrong, etc.  Because historically, every 100 years, there is a NEW truth.  Every few centuries, what we know is completely revamped.  The same cats who KNOW what happens today, also KNEW the earth was flat and yelled for copernicus to be hanged.

That explains a lot.......

;)
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2008, 10:51:22 PM »
I never encountered any touchy priests.  For one, my dad was a federal firearms dealer who armed many of our fellow redneck parents.  Perhaps it was a deterrent.  And if I had been violated, I'd be loudly suing the shit out of that pedo.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2008, 10:52:38 PM »

That's true to some extent, but many of the beliefs of the rationalist ancient philosophers still hold today.  They solved many issues that are still "debated" today.  Economists have also already solved numerous issues politicians still "debate".  Some things get revamped, not necessarily everything.

I was already through the deist stage.  I went from being religious to being agnostic (age 16) to being deist (age 22, very briefly), to not religious at all (rationalist, or atheist as some on here would label me) since age 23.

There is an expression that goes "If you are not a liberal when you are 20, you lack a heart.  If you are not a conservative when you are 30, you lack a brain".  This was attributed to Winston Churchill but is unlikely to be him since his wife was a liberal.

On that concept of changing ideologies as you age, I feel that with enough research and education, everyone would eventually be non-religious and feel the same way the founding fathers did about issues.  I find now that as I get older, I become more and more libertarian, and more and more non-religious.  My views are changing, but I am getting more confirmation that my perspectives are the most correct ones - not necessarily the CORRECT ones (because there may be no correct ones), simply the most correct, least flawed ones according to all available science and reason we currently have.  None of us can speak on issues which are beyond our ontology.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

joelocal

« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2008, 10:54:18 PM »
  Note that non-religious people are more faithful to their wife, commit less crime, and are underrepresented on death row compared to Christians.  Epic empirical evidence proving that "good Christian morals" don't amount to very much.  :-\

Biggest bunch of crap I've heard you say yet........brutal blanket statment Matt!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2008, 11:00:49 PM »

Biggest bunch of crap I've heard you say yet........brutal blanket statment Matt!

A blanket statment [sic] would imply that I'm saying this applies to every individual Christian.  I never said that.  I'm saying that on the average, my assertion holds.

I'm not saying you cheated on Peggy (benz).  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2008, 11:02:42 PM »
i would like to see studies done on religioins vs. non-religious fidelity.  Anyone good with that google thingie?

joelocal

« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2008, 11:05:00 PM »
A blanket statment [sic] would imply that I'm saying this applies to every individual Christian.  I never said that.  I'm saying that on the average, my assertion holds.

I'm not saying you cheated on Peggy (benz).  :-\

How would you interperate this?

"Note that non-religious people are more faithful to their wife, commit less crime, and are underrepresented on death row compared to Christians.  Epic empirical evidence proving that "good Christian morals" don't amount to very much.  "

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2008, 11:07:14 PM »
i would like to see studies done on religioins vs. non-religious fidelity.  Anyone good with that google thingie?

I could dig some up on the electronic journals database at my uni.  One of my Psychology professors gave me the info back in 2004 and began with "Not to play devil's advocate, but...".

How would you interperate this?

"Note that non-religious people are more faithful to their wife, commit less crime, and are underrepresented on death row compared to Christians.  Epic empirical evidence proving that "good Christian morals" don't amount to very much.  "

Yes, I admit I was not very clear and I apologize for that.

I may have to ask your wife Peggy if you were faithful to her given that she posts under the user name "benz" on here.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

joelocal

« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2008, 11:12:27 PM »
I could dig some up on the electronic journals database at my uni.  One of my Psychology professors gave me the info back in 2004 and began with "Not to play devil's advocate, but...".

Yes, I admit I was not very clear and I apologize for that.

I may have to ask your wife Peggy if you were faithful to her given that she posts under the user name "benz" on here.  :-\

She not my wife.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2008, 11:17:56 PM »
hqahahah godamit that is funny :D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2008, 11:22:41 PM »
Crazy thing is that Alti is saying it was over on the 27th...i just read on another board that Ronnie was married on the 28th...that is sad.

Lisa

That Ronnie guy doesn't waste any precious time does he?
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2008, 11:25:46 PM »
Don't feel too bad for Alti; she's in a prime position to benefit from this...but I do wonder who'll be next; I see Senior "True Friend" Lopez has already thrown his hat into the race...   ;D

Better be ready to beat that shit up though; whoever it is...it will be an absolute requirement...   ;D

I'm sure Blockhead has more commentary he'd like to add...Block how say you? 

Are you suggesting Robbie Lopez is hoping for an emo fcuk?
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2008, 11:27:28 PM »
Alti is a class act and a hot piece of ass (no offense). There are other fish in the sea... Hang in there!

Hi Robert Lopez.
As empty as paradise

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #214 on: January 15, 2008, 11:31:06 PM »
Benefit? Could you be any more of a jack ass?

Hi Robert Lopez. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #215 on: January 15, 2008, 11:32:10 PM »
She not my wife. 'n dem ain't even my kits.

Fixed and hi Ronnie Coleman.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 15, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »
Just for the record, Bautista always seemed like a nice lass, never figured why she hung with Ronnie.

No, people.

Don't even go there... >:(
As empty as paradise

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #217 on: January 15, 2008, 11:37:06 PM »
thats not lee priest.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: January 15, 2008, 11:38:57 PM »
Just for the record, Bautista always seemed like a nice lass, never figured why she hung with Ronnie.

No, people.

Don't even go there...
>:(

Perhaps she likes giant 18 inch black anacondas?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #219 on: January 15, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »
Perhaps she likes giant 18 inch black anacondas?

Hi driverant. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »
I sincerly hope he told Alti in person or at least by phone (still shitty way of doing it), but reading Alti's post, I would have to say she found out by word of mouth or a message board. That is a shitty thing to do...Does new wifey make him happier or something, none of us know, I just think he should of been a gentleman about it.

Alti, I don't know ya, but I know you will be fine and I know it hurts like hell (I assume). Keep ya head up

Speak on this.

BTW, good thing for Alti she didn't get impregnated by Ronnie then. Now she's free as a bird.

As empty as paradise

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2008, 12:33:21 AM »
Alti, 

sorry about Ronnie. 

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #222 on: January 16, 2008, 12:43:42 AM »
Ronnie was pregnant throughout several Mr Olympias. This is common knowledge.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #223 on: January 16, 2008, 12:49:28 AM »
Ronnie was pregnant throughout several Mr Olympias. This is common knowledge.

lol

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #224 on: January 16, 2008, 12:51:17 AM »
'tis the season.  :-\