Author Topic: 200 full lockout/range pushups in 22 min on knuckles at 250 pound bodyweight  (Read 2700 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i couldve kept going for a longer period of time, but my wise mind said not to because elbow was getting 'funny'
before the workout and including during the day i had 3 large candybars at 500 cal a bar. a total of 10 scoops of protien so far. 2 huge servings of veggies with cream cheese avacado butter and eggs atleast 200-300 grams of good mitochondria boosting saturated fats

now i will punish a half gallon of ice cream and have more protien shakes and attempt 200 roman chair situps or more in 20-23 min or so

eat eat eat

and finish off with  back workout in same fashioned
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
pretty impressive DW.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
ok chuck norris

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
ok chuck norris
200 knuckle pushups is no joke at DW's size.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
pretty impressive DW.

thanks this time around im not going to train thighs as much i hate my fatlegs rubbing even when im only slighlty fat

but im going to start keeping track of what i really do  though in terms of reps and push my limits without injury
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
200 knuckle pushups is no joke at DW's size.

i started breaking a sweat at 130 and a nice dripping sweat by 200 reps, really good endorphin rush then pounded a 4 scoop protien shake im gonna eat some icecream then let it settle then hit abs or back next
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i started breaking a sweat at 130 and a nice dripping sweat by 200 reps, really good endorphin rush then pounded a 4 scoop protien shake im gonna eat some icecream then let it settle then hit abs or back next
i used to do a hell of a lot of knuckle pushups when i was a skinny teenager and they were hard even then at 160-165.

The Master

• Getbig V
Niburu.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i used to do a hell of a lot of knuckle pushups when i was a skinny teenager and they were hard even then at 160-165.
the only way i can do these workouts is eat a shitload of junkfood and protien powders there is simply no other way massive food is the key then set a high goal
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
It took you 22 minutes to do 200 pushups?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
tell you what do KNUCKLE pushups at 250 pounds bodyweight and see how fast your shoulders, chest, triceps and hands tire out, 200 in 22 minutes isn't bad at all.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

yeah considering my arms are about a foot longer than a bodybuilders, im covering more distance in my pushups, i would like to get 300 without any joint problems in 30 min is my goal
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
You should try doing 1 arm push ups, so you can workout and simultaneously post on GetBig!

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
just want to say good work is accomplishing your goals but i hate to break it to you but that really isnt that impressive...we had guys in my last squadron squadron doing 120-130 full range pushups in 60 seconds and the guy who won it that year was around 235 6'1 with a strict form......but like i said congrats and keep up the hard work...

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
yeah considering my arms are about a foot longer than a bodybuilders, im covering more distance in my pushups, i would like to get 300 without any joint problems in 30 min is my goal

dude, you profit more from biomechanics with apelike arms

ergo you get to rest longer on the way down

JasonH

• Getbig V
tell you what do KNUCKLE pushups at 250 pounds bodyweight and see how fast your shoulders, chest, triceps and hands tire out, 200 in 22 minutes isn't bad at all.

Fair do - might give it a go.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
dude, you profit more from biomechanics with apelike arms

ergo you get to rest longer on the way down

Rest? You mean you just collapse onto the floor at every rep??

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
This tread is useless without movies!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Rest? You mean you just collapse onto the floor at every rep??

after every ten , yeah i just rest or collapse, regroup , then go again
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
You should try doing 1 arm push ups, so you can workout and simultaneously post on GetBig!

i do that.

after 22k+ posts half my upper body is of mr olympia proportions, the other part  :-\ not so much
Z

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
after every ten , yeah i just rest or collapse, regroup , then go again

Yes that's what I do to. No waiting. just resume as soon as regaining enough  control/function of muscle, be it 5 seconds or 20 and then go all out again. Also always making sure to keep enough tempo short rest on workout so that when reaching the final reps , making the last two is all you can possible do. Nothing beats high intensity. Can't do it like that when benching though.

But reason for mentioning collapsing is that some poster seamed to think there is a rest phase on the way down. I can't see it being resting when you have to control the weight.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yes that's what I do to. No waiting. just resume as soon as regaining enough  control/function of muscle, be it 5 seconds or 20 and then go all out again. Also always making sure to keep enough tempo short rest on workout so that when reaching the final reps , making the last two is all you can possible do. Nothing beats high intensity. Can't do it like that when benching though.

But reason for mentioning collapsing is that some poster seamed to think there is a rest phase on the way down. I can't see it being resting when you have to control the weight.

just ignore the noobs and what they say no point in even arguing or explaining, we are the knowledge providers we do not get into intense debates whether or not there is any resistance on the way down lol

thats exactly why i dont bench, you get the exact chest pump with pushups and knuckle pushups on hard floor or carpet, i couldnt imagine trying to rack the weight set after set probably fuck something up

A

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
just ignore the noobs and what they say no point in even arguing or explaining, we are the knowledge providers we do not get into intense debates whether or not there is any resistance on the way down lol

with apelike arms such as  yours you have plenty of time to to study the spacetime continuum on the way down and come to the conclusion that your huge knuckles cover more ground than those of a regular man so 200 mighty pushups don't sound so mighty all of a sudden

science 101 really

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
with apelike arms such as  yours you have plenty of time to to study the spacetime continuum on the way down and come to the conclusion that your huge knuckles cover more ground than those of a regular man so 200 mighty pushups don't sound so mighty all of a sudden

science 101 really

you think i get on getbig to brag about 200 pushups? ahhaha halarious

i get on get big to push foward the reptilian agenda
A

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV

you think i get on getbig to brag about 200 pushups? ahhaha halarious

i get on get big to push foward the reptilian agenda

"halarious" indeed

get with the program spock,

A coordinate system that might be used to get started is: Tx, Ty, Tz, X, Y, Z

For human beings, Tx is our linear perception of the passage of time. We ignore Ty and Tz, as we cannot perceive them directly. But, they exist nonetheless. Our passage through time can be equated to a reptilian floating in the atmosphere. It always goes forward, no matter what real direction in reference to the Earth it is traveling.

Regardless, unless Tx, Ty, and Tz are entered into the coordinate system, X, Y, and Z are meaningless in the space/time continuum and therefore the reptilians have no means of transportation !!