Author Topic: no more meat for me  (Read 8180 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
no more meat for me
« on: January 15, 2008, 06:18:16 PM »
I think I'd be a hypocrite, talking about it being time for mankind to evolve all the time and sharply criticizing our culture while participating in the totally unnecessary mass slaughter of our planet's good creatures, whom all they want in life is to live out their lives as their instincts would have it. Humans aren't even designed to eat meats. We're more engineered to eat meat as something of a delicasy. We have flat teeth that can't tear much and long and complex digestive systems that are built to digest vegetables and things of the sort. I don't mean to advertise the bible or anything but it made some good points, one being when "God" said that all foods with seeds is ours to eat however much you like, or something like that. Christians are welcome to correct me. God never mentioned meat.

I've been learning about the wonderful diet opportunities that vegetarian foods offer. And I'm only in the infancy of knowing about its potential. I've been learning about the "rainbow diet" where you eat as much a variety of colorful foods, each color having different nutritional values and also I find the symbolism in natures food to be most intriguing. Walnuts looks like a brain and are good for your brain. Kidney beans are good for your kidneys. celery and other veggies shaped like bones are good for your bones. carrots, cut in half look like eyes with pupils. Figs grow in pairs and are good for semen production. Plus, I absolutely love vegetables and always have been, but I eat meat every single day.

Who wants to join me? Who already has?
~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: no more meat for me
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 06:20:19 PM »
i once got food poisoning from some (free) bar food.

i went vegan for a few days.  I felt amazing.  I lost a few pounds very quickly though, probably 8 pounds in 3 days. but i felt awesome.  weaker than a popcorn fart.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 06:27:25 PM »
Although there's nothing wrong with eating fruits & veggies...I disagree with you - I think humans are designed (or evolved :)) to eat meat.

Canine teeth, secretion of numerous proteases suggest this

If humans were designed (or evolved) to be vegetarian, they should be able to digest cellulose like true herbivores - but we can't

Moderation is the key.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 06:34:23 PM »

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 06:36:30 PM »
i once got food poisoning from some (free) bar food.

i went vegan for a few days.  I felt amazing.  I lost a few pounds very quickly though, probably 8 pounds in 3 days. but i felt awesome.  weaker than a popcorn fart.

Sounds like a matter of not enough calories, which seems easy on a veggie diet. More nuts and legumes could work.

Although there's nothing wrong with eating fruits & veggies...I disagree with you - I think humans are designed (or evolved :)) to eat meat.

Canine teeth, secretion of numerous proteases suggest this

If humans were designed (or evolved) to be vegetarian, they should be able to digest cellulose like true herbivores - but we can't

Moderation is the key.

Yeah, there's been countless times in human history where survival depended on us eating meat and its fat, but in a civilized, overpopulated world, is it really worth it to slaughter hundreds of millions of innocent creatures? We don't need it, it's very inconvenient, it makes us all contribute to crimes of murder many times over and we can live healthier and happier lives without all the killing. What it comes down to with me, is just picturing countless rows of animals boxed in cages, not even given antidepressants or anything, just plain miserable and just waiting around to die and be chopped up into bits. It's just not right. Not right in any way at all.

~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »
well the gods of egypt deman human sacrifice

it will be our day

and there day

and so on

ill eat some meat but not much, the fat is much better for you
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 06:41:03 PM »
well the gods of egypt deman human sacrifice

it will be our day

and there day

and so on

ill eat some meat but not much, the fat is much better for you

You could say all this killing is another form of sacrifice. It's like we're affirming to the Earth that we're the top species. We CAN slaughter all the animals we want, so why not do it just to prove our superiority?

Bean burrito fiesta!!
~

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 06:44:40 PM »
You could say all this killing is another form of sacrifice. It's like we're affirming to the Earth that we're the top species. We CAN slaughter all the animals we want, so why not do it just to prove our superiority?

Bean burrito!!

What about fish?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 06:45:22 PM »
I live in texas, and believe me, those cows live it up, until killing time.  ;D Save the plants, eat only animals.  >:(
I don't buy young poultry or veal tho. Poor guys. :(

A

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 06:47:10 PM »
I think I'd be a hypocrite, talking about it being time for mankind to evolve all the time and sharply criticizing our culture while participating in the totally unnecessary mass slaughter of our planet's good creatures, whom all they want in life is to live out their lives as their instincts would have it. Humans aren't even designed to eat meats. We're more engineered to eat meat as something of a delicasy. We have flat teeth that can't tear much and long and complex digestive systems that are built to digest vegetables and things of the sort. I don't mean to advertise the bible or anything but it made some good points, one being when "God" said that all foods with seeds is ours to eat however much you like, or something like that. Christians are welcome to correct me. God never mentioned meat.

I've been learning about the wonderful diet opportunities that vegetarian foods offer. And I'm only in the infancy of knowing about its potential. I've been learning about the "rainbow diet" where you eat as much a variety of colorful foods, each color having different nutritional values and also I find the symbolism in natures food to be most intriguing. Walnuts looks like a brain and are good for your brain. Kidney beans are good for your kidneys. celery and other veggies shaped like bones are good for your bones. carrots, cut in half look like eyes with pupils. Figs grow in pairs and are good for semen production. Plus, I absolutely love vegetables and always have been, but I eat meat every single day.

Who wants to join me? Who already has?

wwnd?

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 06:47:49 PM »
I don't eat fish often anyway so I'm not guna miss it. Especially tuna.
~

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »
no more meat for figgs.

until his boyfriend comes home that is!

Z

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 06:49:29 PM »

Yeah, there's been countless times in human history where survival depended on us eating meat and its fat, but in a civilized, overpopulated world, is it really worth it to slaughter hundreds of millions of innocent creatures? We don't need it, it's very inconvenient, it makes us all contribute to crimes of murder many times over and we can live healthier and happier lives without all the killing. What it comes down to with me, is just picturing countless rows of animals boxed in cages, not even given antidepressants or anything, just plain miserable and just waiting around to die and be chopped up into bits. It's just not right. Not right in any way at all.

How is it murder? "Murder is the unlawful and intentional killing of a human being by another."

Humans are very inefficient at obtaining nutrients from vegetables (compared to true herbivores). The earth would not have adequate soil conditions to support a purely vegetarian population. We are using cattle/poutry/fish etc... to more perform the energy transformation for us...into something we can utilize more efficently.

Do you feel the same remorse when you crush a mosquito? Are ants worth any less than Mr. Cow?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 06:50:06 PM »
no more meat for figgs.

until his boyfriend comes home that is!

He doesn't eat "fish" tho.  ;D
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 06:51:22 PM »
Holy shit!!  :o

~

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 06:54:58 PM »
How is it murder? "Murder is the unlawful and intentional killing of a human being by another."

Humans are very inefficient at obtaining nutrients from vegetables (compared to true herbivores). The earth would not have adequate soil conditions to support a purely vegetarian population. We are using cattle/poutry/fish etc... to more perform the energy transformation for us...into something we can utilize more efficently.

Do you feel the same remorse when you crush a mosquito? Are ants worth any less than Mr. Cow?

How is it murder? Well if you don't like that word, we can just use the word slaughter. I actually think it's more appropriate as well.

Isn't it wonderful that we can grow our own diets in our backyards. Technology can make plants grow faster and with less space dependency but it'll never make killing more efficient.

Just a note, I try not to kill bugs, mice, or any other pests. If anything, I watch and study them with fascination and awe for their design.
~

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 06:57:14 PM »
shut up you commie fa+ggot, I LOVE MEAT.

Specially patagonian lamb

respect

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 07:00:45 PM »
shut up you commie fa+ggot, I LOVE MEAT.

Specially patagonian lamb

respect

I do too and that's the problem. I have chicken marinating in armagnac right now in my fridge. These are future plans, I must add. I still lots of chicken in my freezer.
~

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 07:06:52 PM »
Don't turn to the Dark Side Figsy  ;D

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 07:07:30 PM »
"You can't change the world, so you might as well enjoy it"

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 07:08:46 PM »
"You can't change the world, so you might as well enjoy it"

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Ghandi
~

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 07:11:07 PM »
figgs, im worried about you...

ever since you posted that you were satisified with your physique you have been posting things that do not reflect your former self....

i believe you are searching for alternative answers to the "keys" of life. let me fill you in....this is coming from someone who too has searched for meaning in this universe...

eat meat
fuck  lots o' young girls
never be "satisfied" with your physique
leave the "unknown" exactly that...youll never figure it out

in short, you are becoming a god damn hippie. please tell the old figgs to come back

sincerely,

mr mantooth

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »
FIGGS MOAR LIKE FAGGS

AMIRITE

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »
FREE THE COWS!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 07:23:31 PM »
Chaos words of wisdom:

Never trust a man that won't eat dead animal or have a drink with you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!