Author Topic: onlyme continues dropping names - pics of the girls he's dated  (Read 744 times)

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
onlyme continues dropping names - pics of the girls he's dated
« on: January 15, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »
impressive.

I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: onlyme continues dropping names - pics of the girls he's dated
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »
impressive.

Is that a typical ONLYME'S orgy? lol

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 07:44:39 PM »
Mad Nickels reminded me of a story that I remember from back in the time when I was everything and you were nothing.

At the time a rendering of my fabulous mustachian cranium adorned each and every sporting advertorial space known to man.  I was of course good friends with all of the important personalities in the world.  I had breakfast with Ali, ears at brunch with Mike and the rest of the day was often consumed hanging out with my good friend Nelson Mandella (BNP of 315, true story, I have pics to prove).  Here is a picture of me standing next to one of my good friends.  Notice the keen recognition he shows me.  This verifies the brother was tight with me.  This photo was just taken after he tipped a waiter $450 for a glass of spring water.

I remember one specific generic incident engineered to drop as many names as possible on a certain date which I do not care to manufacture in a particular place that cannot be verified.  Leading statement.  Action description.  ConclusioWell, as you can imagine, Arnold and Sly were impressed by my ability to -FILL IN- with my good friend Steven Segal Chuck Norris -SELECT WHICH FRIEND- holding me back.  Kirk Douglas was still talking some shit to me from his table at EXCLUSIVE RESTAURANT GOOGLE so Chuck/Steven -SELECT ATTACK- roundhouse kicked/pinky poked the guy to submission.

I think this proves I am significantly more famous than Mad Nickels, which of course was my secret plan all along.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 07:47:59 PM »
Mad Nickels reminded me of a story that I remember from back in the time when I was everything and you were nothing.

At the time a rendering of my fabulous mustachian cranium adorned each and every sporting advertorial space known to man.  I was of course good friends with all of the important personalities in the world.  I had breakfast with Ali, ears at brunch with Mike and the rest of the day was often consumed hanging out with my good friend Nelson Mandella (BNP of 315, true story, I have pics to prove).  Here is a picture of me standing next to one of my good friends.  Notice the keen recognition he shows me.  This verifies the brother was tight with me.  This photo was just taken after he tipped a waiter $450 for a glass of spring water.

I remember one specific generic incident engineered to drop as many names as possible on a certain date which I do not care to manufacture in a particular place that cannot be verified.  Leading statement.  Action description.  ConclusioWell, as you can imagine, Arnold and Sly were impressed by my ability to -FILL IN- with my good friend Steven Segal Chuck Norris -SELECT WHICH FRIEND- holding me back.  Kirk Douglas was still talking some shit to me from his table at EXCLUSIVE RESTAURANT GOOGLE so Chuck/Steven -SELECT ATTACK- roundhouse kicked/pinky poked the guy to submission.

I think this proves I am significantly more famous than Mad Nickels, which of course was my secret plan all along.

hahahahahaha his grandkids will smart from that one.

that is, if any woman would reproduce with him.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com