Author Topic: Sust Vs Enant  (Read 2208 times)

aleksis

• Getbig II
Sust Vs Enant
« on: January 15, 2008, 09:00:55 PM »
Hey fellas!!!
I am thinkint to start a cycle next month...       But i am still confused  what should i take Sust or Enant instead.+ some decca
100% i am gonna take some test  but i dont know which one to take.  I just dont want to get bloated from it. 
 I had one cycle before  it was EQ 400(W) and some wini 50 ED And i gained 20 pouns on this!!!
 On the next cycle i am planning to get nice lean mass ....

....So guys what's your suggestion on SUST????? ::)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Sust Vs Enant
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 05:23:38 AM »
Dont use it, (sus) I can tell by your post your clueless about pharma.
One ester compound is going to cause you enough problems.

That said, the Karachi sus is good product. I cant say that for 90% of what passes as steroid.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 06:10:32 AM »
Ester-schmester.

The ester you have your test attached to is basically completely irrelevant, so long as you understand the concept of 1/2 lifes and take that into account with the frequency of dosing.

For the common recreational gear-user, sus and enanthate can be injected twice per week and you will maintain reasonable test levels without too much fluctuation.

Yes, there are preferences on the board regarding one over the other, but these are very individual and given your rather newbie status to gear, and given that you do not seem to have a very sophisticated level of knowledge about anabolic steroids (this is not meant to be an insult so please do not take it as such), either would be fine.

Me?  I'm an enanthate guy myself.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »
I would go with test e, keep it simple! The bloat a lot of times will come from diet and/or estrogen buildup! Use a little nolva or adex to keep some bloat off and watch your diet! I got pretty lean on test e, veins in abs! Use what you can get ahold of!
muscle

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 08:55:34 AM »
everybody !!! thanks for your comments fellows    But anyway i heard that SUST give u less bloat then Enan or Cyp   ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 09:23:49 AM »
That can be wrong actually because everyone's body is different.  Some guys don't bloat on test e/c while a lot of guys do, it just depends on how much aromitzation you body goes through and the only way to know that is to try it out.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 10:12:28 AM »
Its like that with me, I don't bloat on test e, it also can do with diet and how muchn estrogen your body will produce with the increase of test! You can use adex or something like that to help keep water off, which will help with bloat!
muscle

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 01:10:09 PM »
everybody !!! thanks for your comments fellows    But anyway i heard that SUST give u less bloat then Enan or Cyp   ::)

That's a very old myth.

i actually retain more water on sust from what i can tell. of course this is something that can never be proven because so many variables come into play.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 02:16:56 PM »
Hey fellas!!!
I am thinkint to start a cycle next month...       But i am still confused  what should i take Sust or Enant instead.+ some decca
100% i am gonna take some test  but i dont know which one to take.  I just dont want to get bloated from it. 
 I had one cycle before  it was EQ 400(W) and some wini 50 ED And i gained 20 pouns on this!!!

I think you're too young for AAS based on your spelling and sentence structure.

.....but obviously I'd pick Sustanon over Enanthate anyday.   :-*

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 02:19:08 PM »

It depends on the person.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 11:48:17 AM »
Hey fellas!!!

Test is test

who cares about the ester, at the end it's all the same thing

that's not rocket science !!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 12:29:58 PM »
The main thing is to get REAL Product.  USA FDA inspected stuff is #1.

Organon or Schering from our Friends in Iran and Paki is also unfortunately legit testo.
The Greeks stuff also. India, S. America....
Skip sachets; and all dog & Pony shit from Mex, and of course skip your local UG kitchen/bathroom bacteria cocktails.
They simply contain way more strains of bacteria than Organon ever intended esters of testosteron in Sustanon. Remember you blood flows thru your veins, heart, brain,,,

TE shot 2x ew will give the smoothest ride for most beginners IMO.

The TD in Sus makes for a very long clearance time after several weeks of use.
Many guys are really never off when they start up next cycle again when SUS was in the previous.
They think they were off, but they were not.

Making sure its high quality and using less should be the goal instead of Hero dose of trash.
Many guys would find they need WAY LESS than they use if they got into real stuff.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 02:02:38 PM »
I think you're too young for AAS based on your spelling and sentence structure.

LOL sorry but that was funny.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 06:48:17 PM »
The main thing is to get REAL Product.  USA FDA inspected stuff is #1.

Organon or Schering from our Friends in Iran and Paki is also unfortunately legit testo.
The Greeks stuff also. India, S. America....
Skip sachets; and all dog & Pony shit from Mex, and of course skip your local UG kitchen/bathroom bacteria cocktails.
They simply contain way more strains of bacteria than Organon ever intended esters of testosteron in Sustanon. Remember you blood flows thru your veins, heart, brain,,,

TE shot 2x ew will give the smoothest ride for most beginners IMO.

The TD in Sus makes for a very long clearance time after several weeks of use.
Many guys are really never off when they start up next cycle again when SUS was in the previous.
They think they were off, but they were not.

Making sure its high quality and using less should be the goal instead of Hero dose of trash.
Many guys would find they need WAY LESS than they use if they got into real stuff.

If you have a choice between pharmaceutical grade and UG grade, you always choose the legit AAS.

Organon, regardless of the country is quality (unless faked obviously).

Correct about the Sustanon release time..........does take longer to clear.

I think most experienced AAS users can get by on a maintenance cycle of 750MG Test ew.

By today's standards, that's low.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...