Author Topic: first Nevada, then South carolina, then the whole country!  (Read 1916 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
first Nevada, then South carolina, then the whole country!
« on: January 15, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »
 :D :D

who else is pumped up for the future of our country!?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: first Nevada, then South carolina, then the whole country!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 10:13:58 PM »
I don't think Barack (or anyone for that matter) is going to be able to solve our problems. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 10:22:55 PM »
I don't think Barack (or anyone for that matter) is going to be able to solve our problems. 
haha, Well put.
If this guy gets elected, I give it 6 months before he's assassinated by some white trash supremist. ;)  Hillary will get assassinated too.
Good luck. ;D
N

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 10:33:05 PM »
They are all held accountable by the same group of handlers.  These are the same people who control the mainstream media, foreign policy, oil/gas/auto industry, etc.  Believe me, not much is going to change for the better after anyone of them are elected (Clinton, Obama, Edwards, Romney, McCain, Huckabee).  Even if a Ron Paul or Mike Gravel were elected, they wouldn't enough political muscle to make real changes that benefit the people.  The wheels have been set in motion for a global government that will probably materialize during our lifetimes.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 09:33:30 AM »
Ok, I am sold, I will vote for him.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 09:43:44 AM »

good point

foreign governments and investors own more of the US and americans do. China and the Arabs practically have control of our financial institutions.
Here comes the money shot

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 02:27:48 PM »
So we should just wait around and wait for all of our solutions to come out of Washington?  Ain't happenin', nothing is changing unless the people decide to do it for themselves on an individual basis. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 06:27:22 PM »
good point

foreign governments and investors own more of the US and americans do. China and the Arabs practically have control of our financial institutions.

...and now the US is ARMING those Arabs with smart bombs!! hahaha The stupidity of it all is too much to take.

Ron Paul is right. Fuck all these idiots and stay out of their affairs. Stop arming them and making alliances with certain countries. Taking sides pisses off the coutries that are excluded, if America just stayed out of their problems the whole area might settle down enough to at least have oil prices come down to what they were before the war.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 09:00:20 AM »
If this guy gets elected, I give it 6 months before he's assassinated by some white trash supremist. ;) 

No, if there is ever an attempt on Barack's life, the most likely suspect would be a Black upset that Clinton lost.