Author Topic: American Gladiators Renewed - Dates for Casting Calls  (Read 1150 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
American Gladiators Renewed - Dates for Casting Calls
« on: January 16, 2008, 12:24:56 AM »
Whoa... this is coming up quick... more information soon on locations...

American Gladiators - Seasons 2 Casting Calls...

OPEN CALL: Saturday, January, 26, 2008/Time and Location: TBD
Los Angeles

OPEN CALL: Saturday, February 2, 2008/Time and Location: TBD
Denver, CO
Chicago, IL
Austin, TX

OPEN CALL: Saturday, February 9, 2008/Time and Location: TBD
New York City, NY
Scottsdale, AZ
Orlando, FL

OPEN CALLS
You must come in workout attire and appropriate footwear to be considered. You will be tested on your physical ability in areas such as strength, speed, balance and agility. We recommend bringing a workout towel and water with you to the open call.

Please bring a non-returnable photo of yourself with a completed Application to the open call.
Open call lines will begin forming 2 hours before the start time. Please do not line up prior to that time.
Time is limited and there is no guarantee that everyone will be seen - so please arrive early.

VIDEOTAPE
If you are unable to attend an open call, please submit a videotape. Follow the instructions below to find out how.

Applications MUST be clearly written and must be accompanied by a video (subject to the exception set forth below) that meets these requirements:

LENGTH: MAXIMUM OF FIVE MINUTES.

FORMAT: VHS/DVD, or mini-DV

CONTENT: Start with your name, hometown, and occupation. There is no "right" or "wrong" thing to say on a tape, we just want to get to know you (BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TAPE YOU). Take us on a tour of your life; show us what's important to you. What sets you apart from the other participants? DON'T JUST TELL US, SHOW US! Briefly take us through your job, but most importantly we want to see you in ACTION. We want to see YOUR HOBBIES (i.e., If you ride horses or motorbikes, let's see you in action.) Show us what makes you-YOU! We want to see the town you live in. HAVE FUN and LET'S SEE YOUR PERSONALITY!!!

The video must be original, truthful, unpublished, created solely by the submitting applicant, must not have been submitted in any other competition, and must not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, and rights of privacy and publicity. You should not attempt anything dangerous or harm anyone or any animals in the making of this video. We will not consider any submission that we deem unsafe. In addition, your family must be the owner or legal lessee of the home or property depicted in the video, if any. The video must not include any music or singing.

DEADLINE: Completed applications and videotapes must be received by February 11, 2008 at 12:00 PM ET to be considered. Remember, the earlier the better.

The video will become the property of the Producers and will not be returned to you, whether or not you are selected as a participant.

Applications will be considered only if they are complete. Completed applications must consist of the following: 1) Completed and signed Application Form
2) Completed and signed Certification of Veracity
3) Completed and signed Waiver and Release
4) One separate photo of yourself
5) A recent resume
6) Your up to five-minute videotape clearly labeled with your name, address, and phone number.

Please do not include anything except the six items listed above.

NOTE: YOU ONLY NEED TO MAKE A VIDEO PROFILE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO ONE OF THE OPEN CASTING CALLS.

Send your completed application and videotape to:

Am Glad Productions
American Gladiators Casting
10061 Riverside Drive
Box # 749
Toluca Lake, Ca. 91602

Please note: Limit one application package per person. Any tape submissions received become the property of NBC Studios, Inc. and will not be returned.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: American Gladiators Renewed - Dates for Casting Calls
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 12:31:11 AM »
If they come to Detroit can I dry hump...uh I mean screen test with Gina Carino?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 12:43:36 AM »
I'd like to see daddywadders and Matt C on this show.

As empty as paradise

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 12:50:44 AM »
I'll be there!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 01:00:00 AM »
I'd like to see daddywadders and Matt C on this show.

Keith in the joust would be pretty bad ass.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 01:38:10 AM »
I'm actually really enjoying Gladiators. It's kinda cheesy but it's pure entertainment.

I hope it has continued success. It would be neat to see some getbiggers get on there.
It's Hip to be Square!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 01:39:46 AM »
I'm actually really enjoying Gladiators. It's kinda cheesy but it's pure entertainment.

I hope it has continued success. It would be neat to see some getbiggers get on there.

I'd do it but I don't look good in a tube top.