Author Topic: Victor out of Arnold Classic?!  (Read 3590 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Victor out of Arnold Classic?!
« on: January 17, 2008, 06:47:37 AM »
www.flexonline.com

could it be that the "powers that be" approached Vic, payed him
a nice sum of money to sit out the ASC, and let Phil win hands down,
 and in return they'd reward Vic at the Olympia??

sounds crazy but its just weird how they pump Heath up more and more...
and now Victor's moving out of the picture...

how does Phil NOT win in that situation??

i wouldn't be surprised...

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
Re: Victor out of Arnold Classic?!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 06:54:30 AM »
Arnold doesn't want an ex crim on stage again this year

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 07:02:15 AM »

Your on the money man... Not just Arnold the entire IFBB, same reason Victor never got the MR O. Imagine he won the Mr O and then became a convicted fellon , how would that look? The media would jump all over that...

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 07:06:55 AM »

I wonder what Arnold thinks about MD and their clan of criminals.

Moosejay

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 07:14:04 AM »
www.flexonline.com

Agreed, but I doubt they paid hium SHIT for sitting out.

It more likely went like this , "Look, you are not competing..."

You guys give WAY too much credit for the supposed largesse of the powers in the IFBB 

Mike

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 07:43:25 AM »
www.flexonline.com

Ridiculous statement.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 07:56:33 AM »
Ridiculous statement.

as if you know what goes on behind the scenes...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 08:45:44 AM »
as if you know what goes on behind the scenes...

You really believe that Victor would be able stand next to Heath this year...Heath is taking on the Kevin Levrone look in muscle thickness and Victor is taking on the silly oil look that Cutler has...Victor is hanging on by a thread and that thread is wearing very thin...If it wasn't for his back, he would be just about done...

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 09:35:29 AM »
You really believe that Victor would be able stand next to Heath this year...Heath is taking on the Kevin Levrone look in muscle thickness and Victor is taking on the silly oil look that Cutler has...Victor is hanging on by a thread and that thread is wearing very thin...If it wasn't for his back, he would be just about done...

::)  ::)

Victor deserved the olympia crown this past O [2007]
now you're making him seem like he's a 3rd tier pro...
hanging by a thread...oh brother!

oh yeah....his back is all that's saving him ;D ...wake the fuck up man!
Vic is phenomenal!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 09:40:48 AM »

Phil Looks great.
But...

Vic is the widest man in the sport not named Jay Cutler.
He's still going to make Phil look bad in the back poses.

Yes, Phil's muscles will pop like no one in a long time, and he will be top 3 easily.
And yes, it's naive to think that politics and Vic's arrest may not be factors - yes, they may absolutely be factors.  To say you know either way is silly.

Also we can't forget about a guy named Dexter who should be Mr O right now...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 09:48:34 AM »
Phil was very competitive with Victor at last years Arnold from the front. Phil has better arms (that appear 100% muscle) and delts, better quad separation and better calves. Theyre close in chest, mid-section, and quad size. From the back, Martinez was far ahead last year but if Heath has packed on 10lbs of ribmeat, he could easily win.
BigNationRadio.com

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 08:03:44 PM »
::)  ::)

Victor deserved the olympia crown this past O [2007]
now you're making him seem like he's a 3rd tier pro...
hanging by a thread...oh brother!

oh yeah....his back is all that's saving him ;D ...wake the fuck up man!
Vic is phenomenal!

ok i'll wake up...Why nobody talks about all the oil this guy puts in his legs is just silly to me...His fucking tear drops look absolutely stupid...100% oil...And his calfs, we don't even have to talk about them...Now his biceps are looking almost as stupids as Kamali's(with more muscle of course)....

Heath has surpassed him on just about every bodypart but back of course...(Victor's saving grace)...Sure you may all say "Cutler won the olympia looking stupid and full of oil, why not Victor?"...My answer, Cutler doesn't have a rap sheet a mile long...Victor does...Bottom line, Victor has more oil following thru him this side of Cutler...Even Flex himself can't believe how much oil Victory is using to hold his physique together...

Victor has zero clue how to use oil properly...And his physique is showing it...Hense is why he is holding on by a thread...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 08:06:52 PM »
ok i'll wake up...Why nobody talks about all the oil this guy puts in his legs is just silly to me...His fucking tear drops look absolutely stupid...100% oil...And his calfs, we don't even have to talk about them...Now his biceps are looking almost as stupids as Kamali's(with more muscle of course)....

Heath has surpassed him on just about every bodypart but back of course...(Victor's saving grace)...Sure you may all say "Cutler won the olympia looking stupid and full of oil, why not Victor?"...My answer, Cutler doesn't have a rap sheet a mile long...Victor does...Bottom line, Victor has more oil following thru him this side of Cutler...Even Flex himself can't believe how much oil Victory is using to hold his physique together...

Victor has zero clue how to use oil properly...And his physique is showing it...Hense is why he is holding on by a thread...

Victor "National Oil Reserve" Martinez will sit this one out.

As empty as paradise

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »
Phil was very competitive with Victor at last years Arnold from the front. Phil has better arms (that appear 100% muscle) and delts, better quad separation and better calves. Their close in chest, mid-section, and quad size. From the back, Martinez was far ahead last year but if Heath has packed on 10lbs of ribmeat, he could easily win.

Phil is the new Kevin L...Victor's limbs will look like Palumbo's in less then 3 years...Kamali's are almost there and Victors are close to Kamali's...

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 11:36:53 PM »
He should have done that from the beginning.  When he has a chance to win the Olympia ,, why risk it in the Arnold.  We all know tthat if he places 2nd in the Arnold he will never will the O regardless of how he looks; this way his chances are higher

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 11:58:02 PM »
I when I read about Vic being out of the Arnold on Getbig headlines. I Vic to win the Arnold but now I will have to pick Phil Heath to win the Arnold.I am wondering since I read about Vic being out the Arnold. What dose the one and only Arnold think of Vic being out of the Arnold Classic.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 12:37:09 AM »

Conte?

He can just send his daughter.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 02:46:34 AM »
Being last years poster boy for ASC was a disasterous public relations move.  I can imagine Arnold becoming outraged after learning of Vics criminal history.

Botton line, Vic is now a liability to any event that the IFBB hosts.  I hope this drug dealing piece of filth can take the hint and just silently slip away..

Vic must return to the seedy underbelly. That is what he knows, that is where he belongs!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 03:09:33 AM »

Stop saying this shit, he just got his highest placing, with many feeling he is top in the sport, this is not a THREAD! He obviously can use ol properly if every sucker thinks he should e Mr O! You are bad, stop typing.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 05:08:55 AM »

oil in his Teardrops?
if that's the case he's doing a helluva job, his legs looked up to par with everything...sure they were't Branch-warren quality, but they were great.

as for his calves, well yeah it's only normal that he'd shoot them to have that kind of size, but in the end, if he pulls it off, he pulls it off...the contest is not about what chemical is in your body, its how your body looks....

Markus pulled off some of the sickest biceps in the history of bodybuilding...were they synthol-filled?
maybe, maybe not, i couldn't care less! fact is, they were awesome!

Victor's quads only look funny in front-relax and such because he doesn't fully extend them, gives them a retarded look, almost as if he tore his Rectus-Femoris (middle of the quad)

anyways i agree phil will surpass, but victor is top-dog right now, and maybe for the next year or so...
im not the only one who sees it this way...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 08:14:49 AM »
oil in his Teardrops?
if that's the case he's doing a helluva job, his legs looked up to par with everything...sure they were't Branch-warren quality, but they were great.

as for his calves, well yeah it's only normal that he'd shoot them to have that kind of size, but in the end, if he pulls it off, he pulls it off...the contest is not about what chemical is in your body, its how your body looks....

Markus pulled off some of the sickest biceps in the history of bodybuilding...were they synthol-filled?
maybe, maybe not, i couldn't care less! fact is, they were awesome!

Victor's quads only look funny in front-relax and such because he doesn't fully extend them, gives them a retarded look, almost as if he tore his Rectus-Femoris (middle of the quad)

anyways i agree phil will surpass, but victor is top-dog right now, and maybe for the next year or so...
im not the only one who sees it this way...

Spoony Luv obviously is moron with a grudge against Victor, his accusations reminds me of the kind you hear from those who claim the Moon Landings were fake and 9/11 was a conspiracy. Personally I have grown tired of arguing with his kind (retarded inbred douchebags) as it's obviously their intelligence is below par.
I

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 08:26:31 AM »
Spoony Luv obviously is moron with a grudge against Victor, his accusations reminds me of the kind you hear from those who claim the Moon Landings were fake and 9/11 was a conspiracy. Personally I have grown tired of arguing with his kind (retarded inbred douchebags) as it's obviously their intelligence is below par.

bodybuilding, and government cover-ups are 2 different things.

9/11= alot of shit you don't know, and probably never will...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2008, 09:34:58 AM »

And you have been outed now on two different boards for playing the skin flute...Your fooling noone buddy...No grudge against Victor...I just think his physique is awful...Awesome back for sure...But his other body parts are really starting to look stupid my gay little friend...Sure he won the Arnold but look how retarded Cutler looks and he won the olympia...Its really not the point...

Bottom line is his Oil usage is becoming way to obvious to be considered one of the best in the business and your complete denial of being a homo is equally as obvious...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 09:39:14 AM »
Stop saying this shit, he just got his highest placing, with many feeling he is top in the sport, this is not a THREAD! He obviously can use ol properly if every sucker thinks he should e Mr O! You are bad, stop typing.

The guy has one of the best backs in the business...But that is all he has...Every other body part is retarded looking... If that bothers you then I'm sorry...I will however stop typing just for you on one condition...That just like on the other boards, MikeMachine comes completely out of the closet and stops this charade

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 09:59:04 AM »
9/11 was a conspiracy.

The official story is that 911 was conducted by 19 men.

By definition, a crime involving more than one men is a conspiracy.

By the official definition, it was a conspiracy.

This is a common mistake - poeple just yell "conspiracy!" without using it correctly.  Are you referring to the 67% of Americans, and the 911 commissioners themselves, who are calling for a second investigation?