Author Topic: Want to gain Mass  (Read 2947 times)

topdog

• Getbig II
  • I'm a big P.I.M.P
Want to gain Mass
« on: January 17, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »
I am trying to gain muscle mass and some weight, but not to much more weight maybe 15-20 pounds.  I am about 6 ft and 205 pounds, I would like some recommendations on products that might help me gain a few more clean pounds and muscle mass.  I do go to the gym and work out regularly with a routine, but some advice on my question would be great.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: Want to gain Mass
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 12:37:47 PM »
I am trying to gain muscle mass and some weight, but not to much more weight maybe 15-20 pounds.  I am about 6 ft and 205 pounds, I would like some recommendations on products that might help me gain a few more clean pounds and muscle mass.  I do go to the gym and work out regularly with a routine, but some advice on my question would be great.

What are you eating? 90% of your success will be from food, not supps.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 02:09:04 PM »
whole eggs, red meat, whole milk..as much as you can eat. at least 5 meals a day.

as for supplements..whey/waxy maize protein shake 4 times a day..once first thing in the morning, once pre workout, once post workout, and once right before you go to bed.   

take a multi vitamin twice a day, take soem fish oil and cla in order to keep your body storing calories as muscle and as little as possible as fat, and you would do your self good to get some creatine, l-glutamine, bcaa's, arginine, dhea, and some tribulus.

all of that together....thats a potent mass building stack.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 02:13:30 PM »
whole eggs, red meat, whole milk..as much as you can eat. at least 5 meals a day.

as for supplements..whey/waxy maize protein shake 4 times a day..once first thing in the morning, once pre workout, once post workout, and once right before you go to bed.   

take a multi vitamin twice a day, take soem fish oil and cla in order to keep your body storing calories as muscle and as little as possible as fat, and you would do your self good to get some creatine, l-glutamine, bcaa's, arginine, dhea, and some tribulus.

Why would you want a waxy maize shake four times a day?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 02:17:16 PM »

Why DHEA and Trib? we do not know his age nor if he is low on test or not. If he has healthy test levels, neither of those will do much.

Also, we do not know his diet history yet.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 02:24:33 PM »
candi - I remember you talking about wanting to keep things simple. You're straying far from that...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 03:05:49 PM »
candi - I remember you talking about wanting to keep things simple. You're straying far from that...

Unfortunately Candid's version of simple is like a David Lynch movie....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 03:34:55 PM »

LOL!  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 04:13:07 PM »
i dont know about keeping things simple....on the surface, sure, simple is best. but the human body is extremely complex..and you can get benefits from looking at all the small complex details.

dhea and tribulus will work well together(in high doses) to naturally boost his test. levels...whether they are already healthy or not. high test levels is always a good thing..and with dhea/trib you are promoting high levels through natural means...meaning you arent damaging your body and your goign to be able to keep your gains.        dhea..regardless of what you have heard...actually does work really well. you just have to take at least 100 mg daily to get the effects. same thing with tribulus...the standard 500-1000 mg daily just doesnt cut it..you have to at least double the dosage.

the whey/waxy miaze  shake four times a day is because first tihng in the morning you need quality anabolic nutrients as fast as possible...and the fastest most anabolic nutrients are protein and carbs, so whey/waxy is ideal first thing in the morning.   pre and post training whey/waxy is the best way to capitilize on training there is...if you want to make gains resulting from a training session....the safest way of assuring your going to get somethng from a workout is by doing a whey/waxy pre and post training type of supplementation schedule.   and the whey/waxy before bed is to make sure that you stay anabolic during the night while your asleep.   if he is a REALLY hard gainer...he might consider mixing in a tablespoon of peanut with this last shake.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 06:21:31 PM »
i dont know about keeping things simple....on the surface, sure, simple is best. but the human body is extremely complex..and you can get benefits from looking at all the small complex details.

dhea and tribulus will work well together(in high doses) to naturally boost his test. levels...whether they are already healthy or not. high test levels is always a good thing..and with dhea/trib you are promoting high levels through natural means...meaning you arent damaging your body and your goign to be able to keep your gains.        dhea..regardless of what you have heard...actually does work really well. you just have to take at least 100 mg daily to get the effects. same thing with tribulus...the standard 500-1000 mg daily just doesnt cut it..you have to at least double the dosage.

the whey/waxy miaze  shake four times a day is because first tihng in the morning you need quality anabolic nutrients as fast as possible...and the fastest most anabolic nutrients are protein and carbs, so whey/waxy is ideal first thing in the morning.   pre and post training whey/waxy is the best way to capitilize on training there is...if you want to make gains resulting from a training session....the safest way of assuring your going to get somethng from a workout is by doing a whey/waxy pre and post training type of supplementation schedule.   and the whey/waxy before bed is to make sure that you stay anabolic during the night while your asleep.   if he is a REALLY hard gainer...he might consider mixing in a tablespoon of peanut with this last shake.

Again, neither DHEA or TRIB will do shit for him if he is not eating enough, that is his first step!

You saying I am a bit nuts?!?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 06:42:04 PM »

You really don't get it do you?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 06:44:25 PM »
You really don't get it do you?

::)

K.I.S.S!!!

Needs much more real world experience Rim....maybe someday our Candi will see the light.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 03:40:42 AM »
im pretty much sold on the fact that there is no evidence or proof to support that trib does anything for you....and as far as ive heard dhea is better for cutting then bulking...but ...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 06:03:21 AM »
I am trying to gain muscle mass and some weight, but not to much more weight maybe 15-20 pounds.

15 – 20 lbs. is a good bit of muscle.
Implement the good advice offered here by guys like “B” and Rim.
Then follow that up with consistency and patience.

You’ll reach your goals.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 06:47:34 AM »
im pretty much sold on the fact that there is no evidence or proof to support that trib does anything for you....and as far as ive heard dhea is better for cutting then bulking...but ...

Nah, there are some tribs that are worth it. Maybe not much in the way of studies but it worked for me. Problem is, a lot is garbage. Stick with top brands, you pay for it, but if you see a trib for $15, more than likely it is crap. The only real results I have with trib is that it raises LH (leutinizing hormone) produced by our nuts. No real muslce size but more for libido than anything. Also good if you are trying to get someone pregnant. Makes the little guys more fertile. If you are a pro hormone user, it should be used as part of a PCT!

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 07:12:20 AM »
but can you really back up using it to raise test levels? and what brands do you consider good?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 08:15:13 AM »
1.)but can you really back up using it to raise test levels? 2.)and what brands do you consider good?

1.) Some interesting facts about Tribulus:

http://www.nutros.com/nsr-02016.html

2.) Brands I've used & like:
http://www.americanbodybuilding.com/v1/concentrated/cs-tribshot.php

&

http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/tribulus-625mg-p-245.html

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 09:05:04 AM »
but can you really back up using it to raise test levels? and what brands do you consider good?

Can I back it up, no. Can I back up how I feel on it, yes! Plus, my girl will attribute to that last statement  ;)

Again, it raises LH which can activate natural test levels, maybe 30% I believe I read somewhere. I dont think you will build much muscle like 500 mg. of Test Cyp a week, but you wont have limp dick either. When taking an external souce of test or pro hormones, your LH could drop significantly or stop. Trib could get your nuts back is all I am saying bro...

PRODUCTS: Nutrex Vitrex, Max Muscle Trib, Controlled Labs Blue Up and a pure saponin product, Usp Labs Powerfull are ones I have had good luck with.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 09:15:10 AM »
thats cool good for you and your girl but i wanst challenging i was just trying to understand what you were sayin and with that last bit about how it raises the LH which can raise nat test levels i get it....cool b thanks for explaining...

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »
Try PowerFull, 3 months now and I'm getting great resuts.......plus the protein drinks ,vitamins and meat, fish and eggs

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 12:16:53 PM »
what is great results medz?

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 01:19:14 PM »
what is great results medz?
usmokepole turned me on to this shit.Ups your gh and test while lowering your estrogen. I'm gaining more mass while getting more rips . My vascularity is going through the roof. My strenghth is getting better as well,though i'm nursing a shoulder and neck injuries. I'm going to try Super Cisuss next. I think Matt found a great company in USPLabs.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2008, 01:48:39 PM »
usmokepole turned me on to this shit.Ups your gh and test while lowering your estrogen. I'm gaining more mass while getting more rips . My vascularity is going through the roof. My strenghth is getting better as well,though i'm nursing a shoulder and neck injuries. I'm going to try Super Cisuss next. I think Matt found a great company in USPLabs.

I love supper cissus and have also heard good things about Powerful.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 01:55:26 PM »
I love supper cissus and have also heard good things about Powerful.
Most shit you try is garbage,but this Powerful seems to work great for me.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 04:12:37 PM »
::)

K.I.S.S!!!

Needs much more real world experience Rim....maybe someday our Candi will see the light.

Agreed.