Author Topic: Matt C is misguided  (Read 2605 times)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Matt C is misguided
« on: January 17, 2008, 07:03:10 PM »
I've been reading this board for a long time, amusing myself with the antics of Goodrum, Basile, Squadfather, DeBussey, True Adonis and all the rest. Thank you for all the laughs. I've never felt compelled to post untill reading some of the responses to the wounded soldier from Iraq, especially those from Matt C. Although he seems fairly intelligent, his opinions are quite uninformed. Along with being very knowledgable and well connected in the sport of bodybuilding for over 25 years, I also have close family  that are intelligence operatives in several foreign countries. What Matt C doesn't comprehend is there are well funded middle east factions that already have access to Nuclear weapons and have scientists funded by oil money that already have created genetically modified strains of plague viruses that no one has any immunity to. Unlike the Russians who actually are concerned about having their country and all it's people destroyed in a nuclear counterstrike, the Islamic fanatics have no such fear. They place no value on their life in this world or on anyone else's. They will not hesitate to use these weapons and it will happen soon. Look around the world-eastern Europe, the Phillipines, Indonesia, they all have problems with the Muslim fanatics there as well. Was the Iraq war handled properly? No, of course not. Matt C, you may think you're safe in Canada, but I have news for you..the Fallout and the biological weapons can easily migrate to where you live. What is needed is all the civilized countries to form a coalition of the their best fighters and destroy Islamic terrorism wherever it's rears it's hideous head. Ok, we can get back to bodybuilding now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Matt C is misguided
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »
matt c speaks from a strictly moral standpoint.

others speak from a utilitarian/nationalistic mindset - my country right or wrong.

it's apples and oranges.  Both sides are technically correct.  There are nutjobs out there who want to hurt us - you are correct, Chemist.  Also, there were lies used to gain control of oil and set up permanent bases - there is no denying it.

So if it helps - we're all right - we're just arguing from different value systems.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 07:07:30 PM »

others speak from a utilitarian/nationalistic mindset - my country right or wrong.

it's apples and oranges.  Both sides are technically correct.  There are nutjobs out there who want to hurt us - you are correct, Chemist.  Also, there were lies used to gain control of oil and set up permanent bases - there is no denying it.

So if it helps - we're all right - we're just arguing from different value systems.

Well said 240. Now let that be the last thing said in this thread before a gigantic nuclear meltdown occurs and wrecks the boards.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 07:07:49 PM »
Nuclear weapons, bla bla, who cares, let's talk about things that matter in this world like Phil Health's biceps peak.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »

240, what are these "morals" and "value systems" you speak of  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 07:11:09 PM »
240, what are these "morals" and "value systems" you speak of  ???

Ask Ronnie Coleman.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 07:11:47 PM »
get the fucking out of the middle east country's , there is no Islamic terrorism, terrorism is terrorism and it has nothing do to with R E L I G I O N S  moron
TEAM WOLF

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 07:12:41 PM »
Get ready for another 300 reply thread folks.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »
Ask Ronnie Coleman.
Or should I ask Alti?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 07:14:19 PM »
No such thing as Islamic Terrorism? Please name me a few other religions whose members habitually strap bombs to themselves and blow up crowds of innocent people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »
members habitually strap bombs to themselves and blow up crowds of innocent people.

actually, from what I've seen on the news, they can only do it once.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 07:21:25 PM »
No such thing as Islamic Terrorism? Please name me a few other religions whose members habitually strap bombs to themselves and blow up crowds of innocent people.

like you guys care of the innocent people out there ? its all for the $$$
TEAM WOLF

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »
What type(s) of Viruses do you believe have been constructed?

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »
;D yes

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 07:26:29 PM »
Warrior Code- The pakistani scientists have made the most advances with the biological weapons-one big project they are working on is a modified airborne contagious form of HIV aids virus, but much quicker acting and twice as lethal. Also a modified strain of Ebola with adelivery system that can be put into water supply.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 07:27:34 PM »
I can't find it now, but I did see a failed suicide bomber once that wriggled around on the ground for quite awhile before he finally died. The bomb blew his stomach open, it was pretty gnarly.  All the dirt people were standing around watching him and talking like it was nothing to see a blown up dude on the ground.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »
any source ? The ChemistV2
TEAM WOLF

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 07:29:24 PM »
form of HIV aids virus, but twice as lethal.

HIV is lethal.  It kills you.  

How can something be "twice as lethal"?  Does it kill you twice?

While we're on the topic... Can a girl be "twice as pregnant"?  "Kinda pregnant"?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2008, 07:30:05 PM »
I could tell you the source...but then I'd have to kill you.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008, 07:31:21 PM »
I could tell you the source...but then I'd have to kill you.

Fantasy world...
TEAM WOLF

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »
Actually there are people who have had aids for 20 years that are still alive,  the new strain would only take 6 monhs. Total annihilation of the immune system, you'd die from a wimpy little cold.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2008, 07:34:55 PM »
Be nice or I won't give you the antidote... or share my encyclopedic knowledge of bodybuilding.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »
Be nice or I won't give you the antidote... or share my encyclopedic knowledge of bodybuilding.

was ronnie coleman really natural until 1997?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »
No. But he was natural for several years before that. He didn't start heavy Gh and insulin till 98

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2008, 07:41:11 PM »
Warrior Code- The pakistani scientists have made the most advances with the biological weapons-one big project they are working on is a modified airborne contagious form of HIV aids virus, but much quicker acting and twice as lethal. Also a modified strain of Ebola with adelivery system that can be put into water supply.

lol ;D