Author Topic: clen out  (Read 5062 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
clen out
« on: January 17, 2008, 07:58:55 PM »
ok since i can no longer take clen due to it will show up on my jobs drug tests as an amphetamine, what else have you guys taken to help keep shredded?

now i dont want stupid answers like diet, cardio, ive been here for a while and im already doin that, im talkin something else to help out while in caloric deffecit, and im not tryin to get shredded, just get pretty ripped,

also i know of the eca stack, but is there anything else out there legal over counter?

i dont know about taken t3 by itself, ive done alot of research and some say you willl rebound hard, others say taper off, still others say dont even mess with your thyroid

div, arnold, any ideas on something legal i can take to keep from gettin fired from work

(i already miss clen)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: clen out
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 08:27:29 PM »
T4 and HGH is good if you can afford the HGH.  Also, DNP is supposed to be the best out there, but personally I wouldn't go near that shit, too fucking risky.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 08:36:43 PM »
Over the counter, Lypolyze and Somalyze by Species Nutrition...pretty decent fat burner, and is not a stimulant.

Other then that, t-3 and GH

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 09:06:24 PM »
ok since i can no longer take clen due to it will show up on my jobs drug tests as an amphetamine, what else have you guys taken to help keep shredded?

now i dont want stupid answers like diet, cardio, ive been here for a while and im already doin that, im talkin something else to help out while in caloric deffecit, and im not tryin to get shredded, just get pretty ripped,

also i know of the eca stack, but is there anything else out there legal over counter?

i dont know about taken t3 by itself, ive done alot of research and some say you willl rebound hard, others say taper off, still others say dont even mess with your thyroid

div, arnold, any ideas on something legal i can take to keep from gettin fired from work

(i already miss clen)

davinci,

Clen is harmless, so it's unfortunate that it will show up as a positive for amphetamine.

I would recommend DNP..................AT YOUR OWN RISK!

It certainly works and will get you shredded, but will also endanger your life if you aren't careful.

It's on you now.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 09:37:52 PM »

(i already miss clen)

Are you absolutely certain that it will show up on a ua as an amphetimine?
Heres one for ya, I do ua's once a month and have never had one come back positive for anything. Plus it states on the back of the form I sign exactly what they're testing for and yes all amphetime based drugs is one of them.
I dont know, if your certain it will dont do it. I'm just telling you what I know for a fact on my end. And were talkin 200-240mcg a day!

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 07:56:25 AM »
I was drug tested a couple of years ago when I worked at the YMCA for a kids SUMMER CAMP while I was using clen. My test came back completely clean. I really dont think you have anything to worry about.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 11:35:45 AM »

how about dieting ?  :D

Clen is over-rated anyway, it doesn't make you lose bodyfat much faster than if you were taking some fat burners.

Anyway if you REALLY need a drug to get ripped, wich I think is absolutly stupid cause getting lean is the easiest thing in the world, you can't go wrong with some GH at 4 IU a day

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 11:47:00 AM »

Clen is over-rated anyway, it doesn't make you lose bodyfat much faster than if you were taking some fat burners.

Anyway if you REALLY need a drug to get ripped, wich I think is absolutly stupid cause getting lean is the easiest thing in the world, you can't go wrong with some GH at 4 IU a day

You're right about the GH. 4iu/ed of GH will do wonders for your fat loss and conditioning. However, your statements about clen could not be more off IMO. There is no over the counter fat burner that comes even close to doing what clen can do for you.

I've said this before, clen + t-3 + GH = pure unstoppable fat burning machine.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 11:50:16 AM »
You're right about the GH. 4iu/ed of GH will do wonders for your fat loss and conditioning. However, your statements about clen could not be more off IMO. There is no over the counter fat burner that comes even close to doing what clen can do for you.

I've said this before, clen + t-3 + GH = pure unstoppable fat burning machine.

Well I am just speaking from personal experience, I really think that Clen is very over-rated.

never done T3 is scares the shit out of me, I don't want to fuck with the tyroid

Even GH alone is a GREAT GREAT fat burner.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »
GH even 2-3X ew  with tiny dose of Cytomel (12-25mcg on GH days only) is impressive.
Yes Ive done this many times in the past, and NO effect at all on all thyroid blood tests or physical exam by several Docs... (Just had blood work done in fact)

If you don't see results in DAYS with Somatropin at 2-3iu  2-3X ew - you got sold junk, or the BF% is
way high to start IME.

A fairly lean guy should see almost immediate vascularity and skintone change. Slight pump improvement, nice fast recuperative effect on overstress shoulders.

Not permanent lean tissue accumulation that fast of course, but I know damn well I'm on something.
A double blind placebo study would be a joke, you'd know in days if real.

Ya's get's waht ya pay for......

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 01:11:20 PM »
GH even 2-3X ew  with tiny dose of Cytomel (12-25mcg on GH days only) is impressive.
Yes Ive done this many times in the past, and NO effect at all on all thyroid blood tests or physical exam by several Docs... (Just had blood work done in fact)

If you don't see results in DAYS with Somatropin at 2-3iu  2-3X ew - you got sold junk, or the BF% is
way high to start IME.

A fairly lean guy should see almost immediate vascularity and skintone change. Slight pump improvement, nice fast recuperative effect on overstress shoulders.

Not permanent lean tissue accumulation that fast of course, but I know damn well I'm on something.
A double blind placebo study would be a joke, you'd know in days if real.

Ya's get's waht ya pay for......

Great post !
It makes me laugh when I hear people say it takes 6 month in other to see results from GH

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 01:30:26 PM »
Great post !
It makes me laugh when I hear people say it takes 6 month in other to see results from GH

I think that comes from people getting sold so much shit these days, 6 months for GH results is a joke if you have the good stuff.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 09:17:56 AM »

how about you re read my first initial post and pay attention? :D

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 09:20:03 AM »
div thanks for the suggestion but i dont think im ready to go that extreme route. To much risk for something that isnt that important to me. Im really not tryin to get shredded like i stated. just helping to keep fat off while im on, and wanting to consume lots of calories. Im just tryin to keep balanced is all

Arnold i will deff check those out.

and i found that clen would show up on that one website, (ill have to find it again) and if it says on a drug testing website it could come up then guess what, i cant take that risk of losing my VERY well paying job over that ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 04:22:57 AM »
davinci,

Clen is harmless, so it's unfortunate that it will show up as a positive for amphetamine.

I would recommend DNP..................AT YOUR OWN RISK!

It certainly works and will get you shredded, but will also endanger your life if you aren't careful.

It's on you now.

DIV
This has to be the most ignorant advice given on a bb forum to date....

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »
how about you re read my first initial post and pay attention? :D

my point is that you can get incredibly shredded without fancy drugs, if you really follow a diet you should not need a product to lose weight

you say you don't want to be shredded, just "pretty ripped"

pretty ripped mean what, like a beach body condition ?

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 09:53:10 AM »
Good old ECA bro! If the ephedrine comes up as an amphetamine it will be no big deal as ephedrine is legal. Once the see a positive reading on the UA they do further tests to isolate the positive test. They can tell with further tests if it is actually an amphetamine, or something harmless just showing up as such. Stay far away from DNP.

4pinz

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 10:56:27 AM »
my point is that you can get incredibly shredded without fancy drugs, if you really follow a diet you should not need a product to lose weight

stavios;

My personal experience is that some people (like me) have fat deposits in locations like belly and chest that are very stubborn if they are old bodyfat.  I am fairly lean and have dieted down to skinny twice in the past 4 years - these areas get smaller but hang on.  So maybe fat burners like clen do have some place in the cutting regime.  I am going to start a clen T3 cycle in Feb and see what happens.  i'll let ya know what I experience.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 11:17:09 AM »

You're right, you can get very nice and lean without any drugs...I'd never argue that. But to get "incredibly shredded" most guys simply don't have the genetic factors to do this without a little help...especially once they get out of their teen and early 20's years.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 01:28:25 PM »

I assumed he'd read up on clen before just inhaling a few tabs, but I see your point.

Sometimes on this forum it's really get to the point of having to preface everything with a disclaimer.

"DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU TAKE SOMETHING"

Some people take what they read here and do it without any second opinions and that is unfortunately not my problem.

I'm giving advice on AAS and other drugs, not common sense, though.

I don't think Clenbuterol is a big deal, not for me anyway.

For people with cardiovascular issues, though, it's probably not wise.

Of course, anyone who can use Google.com could find out anything they wanted to know about clen.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 03:42:34 PM »

(i already miss clen)

Why don't you wanna use EC ?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 07:26:39 PM »
dont worry man div knows me and knows i research anything before jumping in, even advice from him so he knows im not one to just take something ;)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 07:31:12 PM »

heres what i mean man, im on, and im not tryin to get incredibly shredded, so my caloric intake is extremly high, and pretty clean, but due to the fact that i juggle working out, training nhb, and working 10 hr days doing construction sometimes its hard to cut calories b/c of energy depletion and dont have time to do straight up cardio everyday, now im pretty lean the reason i take a fat burner is to just keep lean, even with clean calories when i start hammering it down i start gettin those stupid love handles and the rest of me stays lean as hell, i even see striations in my pecs and tris sometimes, just tryin to make sure i keep off the love handles and still keep my intake up to do all my activities.

im the kind of person that if i eat a milkshake my love handles or ass looks 10 pounds heavier that day

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 08:00:54 PM »
Good old ECA bro! If the ephedrine comes up as an amphetamine it will be no big deal as ephedrine is legal. Once the see a positive reading on the UA they do further tests to isolate the positive test. They can tell with further tests if it is actually an amphetamine, or something harmless just showing up as such. Stay far away from DNP.
yea iknow eca is the best alternative but here is the problem, i would hate to go through all the hassle of testing positive for ephedrine, then being suspended while they do testing and give me one week to take another ua all b/c of eca... and all the while losing money b/c im not at work while further drug testing is goin on......... you know

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 11:38:58 PM »
I assumed he'd read up on clen before just inhaling a few tabs, but I see your point.

Sometimes on this forum it's really get to the point of having to preface everything with a disclaimer.

"DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU TAKE SOMETHING"

Some people take what they read here and do it without any second opinions and that is unfortunately not my problem.

I'm giving advice on AAS and other drugs, not common sense, though.

I don't think Clenbuterol is a big deal, not for me anyway.

For people with cardiovascular issues, though, it's probably not wise.

Of course, anyone who can use Google.com could find out anything they wanted to know about clen.

DIV
I was talking about dnp....ignorant to even suggest someone to use it....very bad choice. And if u guys keep telling newbies to do their own research first u have to stop wondering why there are the same 20 people posting here for the past 8 years. The newbies questions should be answered in detail and specific because that'swhy they come here : they think they can vind here people with expirience and knowledge who can sum up for them15 hours of clueless reading researching on the net. Especially the mods : drop the superior attitude and take the time to answer even the most ignorant questions , clearly and in detail . The newbies who don't know nor do they understand, are the ones who need to be offered insight even if the questin asked is for the milllionth time....: what is t3 ? Just my thoughts on what's going on.