Author Topic: Writng a letter to WADA by some body called himself Hashem  (Read 2823 times)

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Writng a letter to WADA by some body called himself Hashem
« on: January 18, 2008, 11:46:33 AM »

Black smith and your party , can't spiol or reach to your dirty goal by communicating with WADA and others to reduce suepension and to bribe the WADA to as much they want to keep the B sample -.

I have never seen a stupid person like you and you partener you know what I mean??????

Please be away and don't send a fake name and email, with hashem name . If realy you are a man face the fact and write your name .

Sorry for all but this message for a person know what I mean.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: Writng a letter to WADA by some body called himself Hashem
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 11:49:33 AM »

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 11:50:10 AM »
We need an FBI code breaker yo

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 12:15:03 PM »
Black smith and your party , can't spiol or reach to your dirty goal by communicating with WADA and others to reduce suepension and to bribe the WADA to as much they want to keep the B sample -.

I have never seen a stupid person like you and you partener you know what I mean??????

Please be away and don't send a fake name and email, with hashem name . If realy you are a man face the fact and write your name .

something is there bahrain?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 12:30:36 PM »

Enough with the anti doping crap allready. Please gtfo and goto the "natty" board.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »
For the last time, we all know that bb'ing is fixed and that plastic trophies are bought and sold.  Enough already.  Stop yer bitchin and stfu.  end of thread...

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 03:24:04 PM »

why dont u STFU and face me?! better than acting like a school girl without a candy ;)
so if i am a stupid what would u call ur self SUPER STUPID ;D ;D ;D stop coming over here accusing every one for nothing... i guess u KNOW where i am and where i train, have some BALLS and come over and face me with ur BULL SHIT...........
 WELL MR. Bharain or whatever... i am a MAN enough to use my NAME over here and not under FAKE name  :-\  what we see here some chicken staying at home and posting some Stupid accusation about some people that he scared of to face them face to face :)

NOW get lost and find some thing els to put the BLAME on.. and by the way my name is not HASHEM,, my name is SAMI ALHADDAD...remember that :-*

~ The Black Smith ~

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 05:35:07 AM »

You have soooooooooooooooo many names, Sami. Black smith, Kamekaze Pual, and Now Hashem.

You are like coins has not only 2 faces , but so many and you know it better than others. No matter what you will do and write with FAKE name and FAKE EMAILS , I promise you taht you never rech to your target, and it is enough every body hating you by doing such dirty and stupid action, and behavior.

Be a man and a least have some loyalty to your country, SHAME .

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 08:05:42 AM »
 >:(
X

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 08:17:04 AM »
You have soooooooooooooooo many names, Sami. Black smith, Kamekaze Pual, and Now Hashem.

You are like coins has not only 2 faces , but so many and you know it better than others. No matter what you will do and write with FAKE name and FAKE EMAILS , I promise you taht you never rech to your target, and it is enough every body hating you by doing such dirty and stupid action, and behavior.

Be a man and a least have some loyalty to your country, SHAME .

Let me get this straight; sami tried to bribe the WADA??  I thought you guys kicked him out of the IFBB and he was a PDI guy!! Why would he help your boy??

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 08:33:45 AM »

Your English sucks, dude.
Ron: "I am lazy."

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 09:13:32 AM »
sammis natural , he won musclemania!

soultaker2000

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 03:14:52 AM »
I've been around here for a long time now and never thought that I'll start writing. I enjoy reading about all kind of stuff here on getbig/ But enough is enough. This Bahrain guy is driving me crazy. I have to make this clear before I get to my point. I'm not writing to defend Sami, cause I know he doesn't need anyone to defend him. He is defending himself very well. It is just I'm sick with retard people coming online and write about Bahrain as if they are the real Bahrainis. I'm from Bahrain and I know Sami in person.
First of all, Mr. Bahrain, you write in the worst English language I've ever seen. So Mr. Bahrain, just a little advice, go learn some English and then come here and start writing so people can understand what you are trying to say - that is if you ever had, have or ever will have anything to say.
Secondly, it seems that there's something wrong with the way your mind works. You accuse Sami for writing under other names - which I believe for sure is something he will never ever do - while you yourself write under the name of "Bahrain". So again another advice, go and create a new account with your real name and start accusing Sami if you want so at least we would know who you are, or at least sign your posts with your real name. Sami invited you to go face him with whatever accusations you have man to man, but it seems you lack the elements of manhood and that's why you will never do something like this and you will continue to write here under your so called nickname Bahrain.
And just something to end this, you are a real disgrace for our country man. How can you accuse Sami for being a disgrace to Bahrain and he accomplished so many things that put our country's name up in so many places. Can you tell me what have you done for Bahrain Mr. Bahrain? nothing and you will never achieve anything for it. You will just write under its name as if you are a loyal person while in fact you don't know anything about loyalty to your country.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 05:40:30 AM »
I've been around here for a long time now and never thought that I'll start writing. I enjoy reading about all kind of stuff here on getbig/ But enough is enough. This Bahrain guy is driving me crazy. I have to make this clear before I get to my point. I'm not writing to defend Sami, cause I know he doesn't need anyone to defend him. He is defending himself very well. It is just I'm sick with retard people coming online and write about Bahrain as if they are the real Bahrainis. I'm from Bahrain and I know Sami in person.
First of all, Mr. Bahrain, you write in the worst English language I've ever seen. So Mr. Bahrain, just a little advice, go learn some English and then come here and start writing so people can understand what you are trying to say - that is if you ever had, have or ever will have anything to say.
Secondly, it seems that there's something wrong with the way your mind works. You accuse Sami for writing under other names - which I believe for sure is something he will never ever do - while you yourself write under the name of "Bahrain". So again another advice, go and create a new account with your real name and start accusing Sami if you want so at least we would know who you are, or at least sign your posts with your real name. Sami invited you to go face him with whatever accusations you have man to man, but it seems you lack the elements of manhood and that's why you will never do something like this and you will continue to write here under your so called nickname Bahrain.
And just something to end this, you are a real disgrace for our country man. How can you accuse Sami for being a disgrace to Bahrain and he accomplished so many things that put our country's name up in so many places. Can you tell me what have you done for Bahrain Mr. Bahrain? nothing and you will never achieve anything for it. You will just write under its name as if you are a loyal person while in fact you don't know anything about loyalty to your country.
lighten up bud, it's just the internet

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 05:54:54 AM »

Fucking hell, you need to press enter two time's before you continue after 3-4 line's, jesus christ I Ain'T READING NONE OF THAT SHIT!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 07:31:25 AM »
  why dont u STFU and face me?! better than acting like a school girl without a candy ;)
so if i am a stupid what would u call ur self SUPER STUPID ;D ;D ;D stop coming over here accusing every one for nothing... i guess u KNOW where i am and where i train, have some BALLS and come over and face me with ur BULL SHIT...........
 WELL MR. Bharain or whatever... i am a MAN enough to use my NAME over here and not under FAKE name  :-\  what we see here some chicken staying at home and posting some Stupid accusation about some people that he scared of to face them face to face :)

NOW get lost and find some thing els to put the BLAME on.. and by the way my name is not HASHEM,, my name is SAMI ALHADDAD...remember that :-*

Meltdown!

Hasem = Sami gimmick!

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »
I've been around here for a long time now and never thought that I'll start writing. I enjoy reading about all kind of stuff here on getbig/ But enough is enough. This Bahrain guy is driving me crazy. I have to make this clear before I get to my point. I'm not writing to defend Sami, cause I know he doesn't need anyone to defend him. He is defending himself very well. It is just I'm sick with retard people coming online and write about Bahrain as if they are the real Bahrain's. I'm from Bahrain and I know Sami in person.

Soultaker what anice name ...

I'm Arabic guy and there is nothing wrong if my writing is not perfect but I'm trying to do my best , I'm trying to reach your level speaking 3 languages Arabic, English and your mother language Persian (( i hope u got it )) .

its a funny thing to see one side of the coin defending the other side but have anyone here wonder for one moment whats the deal for all that ?? as my own point of view (( if i was a bad trainer or trying to be something and i am nothing and i found someone who will put my name as his nutrition guy  in everynewspaper and every site by paying him specific amount of money ?? am i gonna accept it ?? in this situation it depends on the integrity of the person but the guywho I'm talking about accepted this offer  and throw down all his integrity on the ground and by the way he is a very good actor by acting as he is areal trainer and maker of the champs )) i hope u guys got what i meant by all this , i know its Little bit difficult to know whats all this about but the person who played the role of the actor definitely will know the meaning.....

soultaker2000

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 04:27:29 PM »
I'm happy that you liked my name... and once again you are proving to me and yourself that you are a real idiot.. Ok let me make it clear for you.. Yes, I do know Persian, but for your bad luck it is not my mother tongue. My native language is Arabic. I'm an English teacher by the way, so if it ever came to your mind that you want to make your language a little better then I'm there for you.

And again I think you are trying to make a point here by linking my nickname to either Sami or anyone else. But again you are unlucky my friend. I'm none of all those. I know most of the bodybuilding community in Bahrain and they are all my friends. I will be honored to know you too (I don't know whether you are a bodybuilder yourself or just someone who has nothing in life but complain and accuse others).

I don't want to get so much involved into this accuse then reply thing, as it seems it will be a never-ending story. You don't want to accept nothing but what you have in your mind (which is again nothing for sure).

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »
Soultaker what anice name ...

I'm Arabic guy and there is nothing wrong if my writing is not perfect but I'm trying to do my best , I'm trying to reach your level speaking 3 languages Arabic, English and your mother language Persian (( i hope u got it )) .

its a funny thing to see one side of the coin defending the other side but have anyone here wonder for one moment whats the deal for all that ?? as my own point of view (( if i was a bad trainer or trying to be something and i am nothing and i found someone who will put my name as his nutrition guy  in everynewspaper and every site by paying him specific amount of money ?? am i gonna accept it ?? in this situation it depends on the integrity of the person but the guywho I'm talking about accepted this offer  and throw down all his integrity on the ground and by the way he is a very good actor by acting as he is areal trainer and maker of the champs )) i hope u guys got what i meant by all this , i know its Little bit difficult to know whats all this about but the person who played the role of the actor definitely will know the meaning.....

No Bahrain … I speak 4 languages … of course I didn’t understand the rest of your post … nor did I try too … cause eventually it is bunch on nonsense as usual … First of all you blamed us for others failing the test … that is really creative …

As I mentioned before I never wanted to be a nutritionist or what ever you call it … I just started helping some guys who were not so cook and wanted to try new things … and guess what … they succeeded

Then the hate started and other made comments that I don’t know anything … I am a guy who never lays low for anyone  … so I made a loud challenge to who ever thinks he is better than me to come and challenge me … and as expected no one did … I know what kind of back ground most of the trainers in the gulf come from … so my challenge is still up … if you think you can or know some that can challenge me … I will be more than happy to do a debate in  après conference and see who wins …

When you guys fail … all you can do is complain and blame others … and if you didn’t do well you say “I did my best” … well … maybe your best is not good enough … if I fail I admin … and if I do my best and don’t get what I want … I focus and “I didn’t get what I want” rather than “I did my best”

And a message to sami … you are finished cause the federation banned you … and they will never let you back in or to go the pro league … some patriotism … this guy is representing Bahrain with out the support of anyone … except me and his family … and instead of you guys congratulating him … your hate just gets more cause he is making a bigger name for him self than the rest …

Ya Sami is finished … that is what you said about him in 04 and look what he did since ... damn I got tired off typing … Bahrain why don’t you go back to work that is if you work … and make sure your CEO doesn’t buy another Toyota Previa as a substitude car for his Jaguar …

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 08:02:27 PM »

buddy it sounds to me like you should also follow your own advice and post under your real name also. there is nothing wrong with anonimity. sami can post under his real name he is a bodybuilder that competes and is known. his choice. as far as bahrain goes, he is simply defending a friend , nothing wrong wiht that, why   do you  question somebody elses patriotism? and let me apologise for bahrains  english as well , he did not go to harvard like you did. sami is a big boy he can defend himself. as for bahrain you say hes not loyal to his country but he is loyal to his friend.