Author Topic: Your thoughts on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles television show?  (Read 1044 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
It was bad, and not in a good way. The acting was over the top; silly; and was putting a sour taste in my mouth as to how I view the "Terminator Universe". I don't think I'll be keeping up with this one or even watch it again.  :-[

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
We dont have that here, but I belive they are brining back a T4 movie.
This will be the fighting in the future.
I believe Bales will be playing the grown up Conner leading the resistance against the machines.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
i loved it!!!

E
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
We dont have that here, but I belive they are brining back a T4 movie.
This will be the fighting in the future.
I believe Bales will be playing the grown up Conner leading the resistance against the machines.

It's not Terminator 4 per se, but a whole new trilogy that takes place in the future! The first of the films is titled Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i quite like the new series, the girl terminator is a bit cheesy but not as bad as that chick in t3,  the guy terminators are pretty cool. if the terminator films hadnt come out first you'd all be watching this

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I think its great and I've gota pretty low threshhold for cheesy over the top crap mention by pollux. I will agree that the chick needs to be toned down or they need to explain what kind of terminator she is. I'm a huge Term geek. I've read the novels, some of which were written bya top notch author. Ths series exists outside of the current T3/T4 universe. It exists inside the T2 universe. We see Sarah in the future in T2..she's dead in T3. The time lines changed...so they can do what they want. The next trilogy will have no effect on the series.
L