Author Topic: pm queston inreagrd to bigjonblues  (Read 4922 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm queston inreagrd to bigjonblues
« on: January 18, 2008, 09:45:16 PM »
gh15 was asked to elaborate on bigjohnbluesfan situation in regards to personal user of hormones as seen on steroid board,,

there is no elaboration needed but here is where and how it is

any one who got visited from operation 2007 was and is connected to dealers or is a dealer,,those guys including bigjohn bought many many times and were very good clients in the 1000s of dollars orders ,,,it may be 500$ one order but multiply it by another 100 order done before ,,,bluejon is a pretty dumb fella that uses real names and real adreses ,,bigjon is the reason why this ioperation was started to begin with,,people like big john should be banned from the industry and the sport as a whole,,

dea is going for suppliers and their chains of conection which know the dealer and purchaed from him many times before ,,dea dont waste even one cent on yuo as a personal user unless you been doing interesting orders and contributed enormously to the illegal underground garbage that was going on 2000-2007 era,,

personal users of hormones are safe,,as long as hormones are ordered safely and descretely they are very safe because many of them are le themselves,,the ones who get in trouble have lots of trouble from before hand and are the ones who are femiliar with the probations and with recreationals from beforehand

i dismiss bigjohm and bless the moment that other selfish individual commited a suicide for when someone kill himself there is always a lot more behind the story,,it is not the hormone garbage it is the produictigon of drugs like meth and heroin and cocaine ,selling of painkiller and ghbs ,,all risk and contribute to death of other people ,,good people ,,in society,,

this garbage had to be clean and now you only see traces of it such as bigjonblueeyes
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: pm queston inreagrd to bigjonblues
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 10:18:45 PM »
gh15 was asked to elaborate on bigjohnbluesfan situation in regards to personal user of hormones as seen on steroid board,,

any one who got visited from operation 2007 was and is connected to dealers or is a dealer,,those guys including bigjohn bought many many times and were very good clients in the 1000s of dollars orders ,,,it may be 500$ one order but multiply it by another 100 order done before ,,,bluejon is a pretty dumb fella that uses real names and real adreses ,,bigjon is the reason why this ioperation was started to begin with,,people like big john should be banned from the industry and the sport as a whole,,

dea is going for suppliers and their chains of conection which know the dealer and purchaed from him many times before ,,dea dont waste even one cent on yuo as a personal user unless you been doing interesting orders and contributed enormously to the illegal underground garbage that was going on 2000-2007 era,,

personal users of hormones are safe,,as long as hormones are ordered safely and descretely they are very safe because many of them are le themselves,,the ones who get in trouble have lots of trouble from before hand and are the ones who are femiliar with the probations and with recreationals from beforehand

i dismiss bigjohm and bless the moment that other selfish individual commited a suicide for when someone kill himself there is always a lot more behind the story,,it is not the hormone garbage it is the produictigon of drugs like meth and heroin and cocaine ,selling of painkiller and ghbs ,,all risk and contribute to death of other people ,,good people ,,in society,,

this garbage had to be clean and now you only see traces of it such as bigjonblueeyes

shut up fagg+ot, seriously or i'll be forced to track you down and send your info to feds

last warning mongol, im tired of your crap here

Wanna OWN ME FIRST? Fine, set the date and i will just ruin you for being nothing but a fuck1ng retard here, before the dead time :)

i wait for YOUR ANSWER GH15 SUPERGETBIG ROCKSTAR....THE TOP 5 MR O AGAINST THE TOP 10 PACKETEER ON DA NETZ

**EDIT** SELF MELTDOWN  ;D

WANNA OWN ME GH15? TOO MUCH BULLSH1T FROM YOU, TIME TO SHOW YOUR ACES BABY

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 10:31:52 PM »
if i had any major interest in you right now and right now is the key word,,you wouldnt be abld go sit in your little apartment on yoru little wirless computer,,
if you want the little bit of steoid boards you have going to continue to operate,,if you want karius and other underground garbage on american grounds to stay out of prison ,,if you want yoru life to stay relax bud,,talk less and do more,,gh15 think you havea big hand in remailing and operating chineasse related garbage on us gorunds,,you think you are undetectable but at the level of operation you are surrounding yourself you wont stay undetected for long,,gh15 already connected you to holy and the state of israel is where my reps are concentrating now,,south america will be last place to go for the gold

while yuo think its all fun and games gh15 see it as service to bodybuildgn future,,i promise you dea is with gh15 and looking for you ,,its a promise,,your end will be same as ga end ,,we will erase you off the face of earth and if liucky youll get 5 in
fallen angel

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:34:50 PM »
if i had any major interest in you right now and right now is the key word,,you wouldnt be abld go sit in your little apartment on yoru little wirless computer,,
if you want the little bit of steoid boards you have going to continue to operate,,if you want karius and other underground garbage on american grounds to stay out of prison ,,if you want yoru life to stay relax bud,,talk less and do more,,gh15 think you havea big hand in remailing and operating chineasse related garbage on us gorunds,,you think you are undetectable but at the level of operation you are surrounding yourself you wont stay undetected for long,,gh15 already connected you to holy and the state of israel is where my reps are concentrating now,,south america will be last place to go for the gold

while yuo think its all fun and games gh15 see it as service to bodybuildgn future,,i promise you dea is with gh15 and looking for you ,,its a promise,,your end will be same as ga end ,,we will erase you off the face of earth and if liucky youll get 5 in

You might get more respect around here if you stopped referring to yourself in the third person and stopped with all the megalomania garbage.  At this point, I don't think you could have made it any more obvious that you're a gimmick. ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 10:45:47 PM »
You might get more respect around here if you stopped referring to yourself in the third person and stopped with all the megalomania garbage.  At this point, I don't think you could have made it any more obvious that you're a gimmick. ;)

panda,,this is not mater of gimik anything,,gh15 is truly ifbb profesional and this is not the point,,the point is this kid is gonna hurt thre ed guy which has nothing to do with gh15,,this fella is a risk to getbig board and a risk to that ed fella,,im tellin you now he should be banned
fallen angel

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 12:01:21 AM »
panda,,this is not mater of gimik anything,,gh15 is truly ifbb profesional and this is not the point,,the point is this kid is gonna hurt thre ed guy which has nothing to do with gh15,,this fella is a risk to getbig board and a risk to that ed fella,,im tellin you now he should be banned

Are you saying you wanna be in one of those special ed interviews for the sole purpose of having Special Ed's hands all over your body?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 09:01:29 AM »

i've been saying that about this clown for over a year GH, "bigjohnbluesfan" seems to be extremely stupid and lacking in common sense.

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »
shut up fagg+ot, seriously or i'll be forced to track you down and send your info to feds

last warning mongol, im tired of your crap here

Wanna OWN ME FIRST? Fine, set the date and i will just ruin you for being nothing but a fuck1ng retard here, before the dead time :)

i wait for YOUR ANSWER GH15 SUPERGETBIG ROCKSTAR....THE TOP 5 MR O AGAINST THE TOP 10 PACKETEER ON DA NETZ

**EDIT** SELF MELTDOWN  ;D

WANNA OWN ME GH15? TOO MUCH BULLSH1T FROM YOU, TIME TO SHOW YOUR ACES BABY

benz, your mother is calling you. Have your breakfast and then time for school little boy..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 09:08:47 AM »
benz, your mother is calling you. Have your breakfast and then time for school little boy..
hahaha, exactly, GH seems to get a lot of these little bitches angry does he not?

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 09:25:59 AM »
GH15 owns them on a daily basis

he is in their mind  8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 09:28:21 AM »
GH15 owns them on a daily basis

he is in their mind  8)
hahahaha, exactly, he may be responsible for more broken keyboards and holes punched in walls than me. ;D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 09:32:46 AM »
hahahaha, exactly, he may be responsible for more broken keyboards and holes punched in walls than me. ;D

impossible....you might have a few suicides even....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »
I think gh15's knowledge on steroids and bbing related drugs = very valid and true. The guy is spot on.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 11:36:13 AM »
i've been saying that about this clown for over a year GH, "bigjohnbluesfan" seems to be extremely stupid and lacking in common sense.

Squad, I missed the drama with "big"johnbluesfan.  Did he get popped?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 11:44:38 AM »

and bless the moment that other selfish individual commited a suicide for when someone kill himself there is always a lot more behind the story,,it is not the hormone garbage it is the produictigon of drugs like meth and heroin and cocaine ,selling of painkiller and ghbs ,,all risk and contribute to death of other people ,,good people ,,in society,,

It would appear that you do not posses the slightest bit of sympathy or integrity. A good man's life is now over due in part to something you yourself tout in a positive way...performance enhancing drugs.

The man you are referring to never once sold or produced meth, heroin, coke or any other recreational drug...this is a fact and it is one you are completely aware of, yet you choose th throw him in that pile of shit for some odd reason. Perhaps it's just to get in your mind a greater point across, but doing so in this manner is absolute bullshit...and you know I'm right.

...and you're right, there is more behind the story then he just killed himself because he got busted...much, much more. But out of respect for his wife he left behind and the rest of his family, this is not someting that will be shared with on an open internet board among complete strangers. I'll leave you with this though. Although he was busted, although this created a large amount of stress in his own life, this was not the deciding factor that lead to his taking his own life...sure, it did not help in any way, but there is much more then just this...and obviously you are unaware of these things, so bashing one of the few decent individuals in the world of performance enhancing drugs is uncalled for; it is blatant disrespect; and it makes you appear like a heartless goon.

You know Mr. 15, you and I met once before. We had a pleasant conversation and I considered it a good meeting. I must say, I'm shocked that you have taken the position on this matter that you have.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2008, 12:26:56 PM »
Squad, I missed the drama with "big"johnbluesfan.  Did he get popped?
i ripped into him about bragging about being on 1000mg. of test/week, 600mg. of Deca and Equipoise a week and bragging about "slapping skinny nerds and fuccking peoples sisters" as he put it but not having the balls to post a picture of his massive drug fueled gains and he lost his mind and melted down, it was funny.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2008, 12:27:59 PM »
It would appear that you do not posses the slightest bit of sympathy or integrity. A good man's life is now over due in part to something you yourself tout in a positive way...performance enhancing drugs.

The man you are referring to never once sold or produced meth, heroin, coke or any other recreational drug...this is a fact and it is one you are completely aware of, yet you choose th throw him in that pile of shit for some odd reason. Perhaps it's just to get in your mind a greater point across, but doing so in this manner is absolute bullshit...and you know I'm right.

...and you're right, there is more behind the story then he just killed himself because he got busted...much, much more. But out of respect for his wife he left behind and the rest of his family, this is not someting that will be shared with on an open internet board among complete strangers. I'll leave you with this though. Although he was busted, although this created a large amount of stress in his own life, this was not the deciding factor that lead to his taking his own life...sure, it did not help in any way, but there is much more then just this...and obviously you are unaware of these things, so bashing one of the few decent individuals in the world of performance enhancing drugs is uncalled for; it is blatant disrespect; and it makes you appear like a heartless goon.

You know Mr. 15, you and I met once before. We had a pleasant conversation and I considered it a good meeting. I must say, I'm shocked that you have taken the position on this matter that you have.

mr junior,,you got criminals walking among this bpoard and the good bodybuilders running away and come less on their real names,,example RAY,,he is been called out here about being dealer and narc and all many many lies which he never was ,,ray was one of the most serious bodybuilders with real work ethic and attiutde of what resal bodybuilding was yes it was done with drugs but it was serious bodybuilding not this bunch of drug dealing nonesense you see now,,

when gh15 interfer in anyhthing and make a post it is after asked many times to talk about it and feelming he can shed light,,in this case the guy talked about was a drug dealer that ennjoyed enourmous profit and killed himself because he was a scam of earth and the other bluefan fella is someone that need to get busted on american grounds because he is what gh15 calls misleading character,,thsoe guys are DEEPLY INVOLVED IN HOEMONES MANY OF THEM NARCOTICS ,,i see that banz   guy also as 20-30 year old imbacile that involve in those activities and is a risk to this board,,

one thing i can assure you and it is that bans cal look untill 2060 the year he dies ....and he wont be able to know who is behind gh15 simply becaus it meant to be that way,,,it is different country than americait is no isps it is wifis and just cant give you the right computer because there is no right compuer,,it is many computers connected to a computer god knows where and thats the only way gh15 would operate,,

in general the moderators here shouild make sure special ed is ok because next post ill put what he pmed me and you need to do something abotu that clown,,im quite suyre special ed could get real information abotu him and if i really wanted to id just offer here something and id get 10 accurate stetment about him,,this kid is not healthy for bodybuilding ,,,this kid is NOT HEALTHY FOR THIS BOARD,,look into him
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »
Who is Benz and how is trying to hurt me or my show? He mouthed off a bit about sending "packets" but I assumed he meant some type of electronic/internet/phone "packets" to jam our CALL IN lines. Am I mistaken?

he is a clown but you are a known friend in bodybuildin circles ,,i would be very careful from this fella not because of his abuility to cause damage ,,but because the way he bring himself up on internet ,,it shows on complete disconection with reality and a lot of self confidense cover to a real low confidense,,,this type of fellas can try to cause damage and may even come and try to do real life problem becuase they are jobless ,,they get money from drug remailing or from easy drug dealing,,this fellas dont have friends they only have internet bros but i would start looking seriously into him ed because he smells like fish,,i could care less but you sit in cali id look into thei dfella more carefully and maybe even invlove law enforcment at later point and it wotn be hard for you ,,people here keep forgeting that gh15 may very well be part of LE! they so love and adore...very brave hearts behind computer i must admit
fallen angel

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 01:22:11 PM »
i ripped into him about bragging about being on 1000mg. of test/week, 600mg. of Deca and Equipoise a week and bragging about "slapping skinny nerds and fuccking peoples sisters" as he put it but not having the balls to post a picture of his massive drug fueled gains and he lost his mind and melted down, it was funny.

I can attest to the humor in that.  That shit was funny as hell.  I was shocked when you started that thread.  Entertaining, I did feel for the little guy though. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »
I can attest to the humor in that.  That shit was funny as hell.  I was shocked when you started that thread.  Entertaining, I did feel for the little guy though. 
hahahahhaa, i can just picture him loading up his syringe and pushing into his bodyparts with brute force and pushing down the plunger saying, "fucckin' SQUADFATHER, i'll show him, i'm gonna get HUGE!!" ;D

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 02:15:25 PM »

he is a clown but you are a known friend in bodybuildin circles ,,i would be very careful from this fella not because of his abuility to cause damage ,,but because the way he bring himself up on internet ,,it shows on complete disconection with reality and a lot of self confidense cover to a real low confidense,,,this type of fellas can try to cause damage and may even come and try to do real life problem becuase they are jobless ,,they get money from drug remailing or from easy drug dealing,,this fellas dont have friends they only have internet bros but i would start looking seriously into him ed because he smells like fish,,i could care less but you sit in cali id look into thei dfella more carefully and maybe even invlove law enforcment at later point and it wotn be hard for you ,,people here keep forgeting that gh15 may very well be part of LE! they so love and adore...very brave hearts behind computer i must admit

"A clown".....  I think you are being to generous. This guy is an uneducated immature child still living with his parents and playing with his computer while they are asleep...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2008, 03:57:31 PM »

haha hello GH15 hows g.r.i.d.s? are you emo raging?

"A clown".....  I think you are being to generous. This guy is an uneducated immature child still living with his parents and playing with his computer while they are asleep...

Is there something "pkaz"?  ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2008, 06:13:47 PM »
mr junior,,you got criminals walking among this bpoard and the good bodybuilders running away and come less on their real names,,example RAY,,he is been called out here about being dealer and narc and all many many lies which he never was ,,ray was one of the most serious bodybuilders with real work ethic and attiutde of what resal bodybuilding was yes it was done with drugs but it was serious bodybuilding not this bunch of drug dealing nonesense you see now,,

when gh15 interfer in anyhthing and make a post it is after asked many times to talk about it and feelming he can shed light,,in this case the guy talked about was a drug dealer that ennjoyed enourmous profit and killed himself because he was a scam of earth and the other bluefan fella is someone that need to get busted on american grounds because he is what gh15 calls misleading character,,thsoe guys are DEEPLY INVOLVED IN HOEMONES MANY OF THEM NARCOTICS ,,i see that banz   guy also as 20-30 year old imbacile that involve in those activities and is a risk to this board,,

one thing i can assure you and it is that bans cal look untill 2060 the year he dies ....and he wont be able to know who is behind gh15 simply becaus it meant to be that way,,,it is different country than americait is no isps it is wifis and just cant give you the right computer because there is no right compuer,,it is many computers connected to a computer god knows where and thats the only way gh15 would operate,,

in general the moderators here shouild make sure special ed is ok because next post ill put what he pmed me and you need to do something abotu that clown,,im quite suyre special ed could get real information abotu him and if i really wanted to id just offer here something and id get 10 accurate stetment about him,,this kid is not healthy for bodybuilding ,,,this kid is NOT HEALTHY FOR THIS BOARD,,look into him

Question, who are you saying needs to be looked into, bigjohnbluesfan? I ask because your post is unclear.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »
the bens kid,,actually dont look into him it doesnt matter to me,, he may try to ruin ed radio show since ed is a known name in bodybuilding circles and he is up for getting attention so if i was ed i wouldbe careful when it comes to that kid,,neverthe less its internet and gossip board so he can do whatever he wants,,freedom of speech is no problem with gh15
fallen angel

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2008, 06:48:43 PM »
Who's this bigjohnbluesfan?
Talk to me babay.