Author Topic: Hey Marvelous Melvin; it is time to stop the smack talk!  (Read 6070 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hey Marvelous Melvin; it is time to stop the smack talk!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 01:32:50 AM »
Mr. Hank hater why do you even bother posting on a board that involves IFBB pros in the first place.  You obviously have some hate issues with us.  You seem to wanna be just like us or maybe you just dont like your own life so you laugh at others mishaps to make up for your own shortcomings.  Well my friend GET OVER IT.  No one is perfect but GOD himself but I am sure trying can't say that for you though huh?  I will be at the AC for My Friends and fans and family which you are none.  Hate on my friend I can take it.

The Marvelous One ;D

Don't pay any attention to Shawn bro.  He can't get laid anymore.  Good luck at the Arnold man!

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 01:39:53 AM »
hank wood..... = charles benner? ???   hmmmm.   yup!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 02:28:26 AM »
hanks other personallity is gh15 ;D

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 04:40:38 AM »
shut up Hank Wood Ray, All you do is complain 24/7 get over it Shawny no one likes you.
TEAM WOLF

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 07:42:20 AM »
Mr. Hank hater why do you even bother posting on a board that involves IFBB pros in the first place.  You obviously have some hate issues with us.  You seem to wanna be just like us or maybe you just dont like your own life so you laugh at others mishaps to make up for your own shortcomings.  Well my friend GET OVER IT.  No one is perfect but GOD himself but I am sure trying can't say that for you though huh?  I will be at the AC for My Friends and fans and family which you are none.  Hate on my friend I can take it.

The Marvelous One ;D

Ohhh SNAP! LOL ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 09:58:46 AM »

The Marvelous One ;D

hank is owned again 8)

E
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 03:12:06 AM »
Yes Mr. Melvin, i am a hater!  How perceptive of you.

I indeed have a deep and profound hate!  Hate for an industry that allows drug bloated Neanderthals to parade their grotesque physiques to audiences of homosexuals, creeps and morons!

I hate the way in which corruption at the highest level is allowed to fester within the senior ranks of the IFBB; smearing competitions and judgment!

I hate the way so-called professional athletes gloat about their drug regimes and dealer networks.

Yes Marvelous One, i do hate!

Hey hank, you haven't commented on Milamar or Cathy, what's up with them as of late?

As empty as paradise

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 03:34:20 AM »
His top 6 in the world, he can be cocky
Arnold For President 2012.2016

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 08:19:16 AM »

The Marvelous One ;D

Why does sean rey hate the Marvelous one?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 08:22:56 AM »
Why does sean rey hate the Marvelous one?
Cause when the Great Craig Titus slapped Melvin, Shawn was there and did nothing...after Titus put that monkey in place Melvin snapped at Shawn.." Dude, thanks for your help bro !! WTF man...." Shawn replied "Craig looks like he could of killed me, screw you " ..the rest is history
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 08:26:52 AM »
Cause when the Great Craig Titus slapped Melvin, Shawn was there and did nothing...after Titus put that monkey in place Melvin snapped at Shawn.." Dude, thanks for your help bro !! WTF man...." Shawn replied "Craig looks like he could of killed me, screw you " ..the rest is history
maybe melvin Anthony would rather paint mens toenails then fight, Jaejonna.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 08:30:00 AM »
maybe melvin Anthony would rather paint mens toenails then fight, Jaejonna.
"You would never think a guy who is 230 lbs would be so gentle" -Melvin Anthony ...ahahahahh what a twink
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 08:31:46 AM »
"You would never think a guy who is 230 lbs would be so gentle" -Melvin Anthony ...ahahahahh what a twink

hahahhahaa, looks like 'ol Melvin is pretty light in the Otomix, seriously has this guy ever been in a fight?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2008, 11:49:02 AM »

I wonder if Melvin Banged that Chick after that show
Get Big, or Die Trying

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2008, 04:56:49 PM »

I wonder if Melvin Banged that Chick after that show

no... he did her nails tho.  :P j/k
A