Author Topic: Mhp Dren  (Read 2804 times)

Tonyt

• Getbig I
Mhp Dren
« on: January 19, 2008, 05:31:28 AM »
Has any body tried Mhp Dren, I know MHP has good supplements and they worked pretty good for me but I'm not sure about this one. Any input would be helpfull.

A Genix

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • "visualize and anything is possible"
Re: Mhp Dren
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »
 ;) Damn good if you like the hardcore fat burners. Taking the place of ephedra for sure. I can not use them for too many days in a row cause they work that good. I usualy take them 1-2 weeks then give my body a break then back on them. I too like the MHP products and once again they have another solid product out. Keeps you in a great mood (5-HTp) while stimilating your nervous system to start the fat burning process from the core. It will last up to 5-7hrs in your body based on your individual tolerance.
Let me know your feedback........
and based on your goals and time of training you can maximize your results from DREN or substituting another great MHP product or stacking for that matter.
-A
-A

Tonyt

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 06:54:16 PM »
Thanks Ant, what time of day do you take it, I'm guessing in the morning or is there a better time. Also what do you stack it with.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 11:40:16 PM »
Gerard Dente (owner of MHP) sent me a sample of DREN and it IS the closest thing I've felt to the ECA stack since the days of the ECA stack! Do NOT take more than one capsule whatever you do.  Even John Romano said on NO Bill Radio that one capsule is almost too strong.  Now I know MHP is an advertiser with MD but I agree with him on that one.  DREN is a great product for sure.  I then did some work for VPX and tried their newest fat burner called "MELTDOWN" and it is totally awesome also.   

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 05:48:06 PM »
I've heard it's too strong for novice users. Probably good for a burnt out soldier like me though lol. If I get some I'll let you know how well they work.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 11:51:39 AM »
for those taking it....

Pre-Cardio, empty stomach?

With food...

what exactly?

I currently take Redline AND Lipo....

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 08:14:34 AM »
Took 1 tab this morning at 5:30 and did 30 mins of cardio; empty stomach...it is now 11:15 EST as I write this and I am still buzzing hard...

I am not a light weight to fat burners...still on the fence...

Update - now 1:25, just went to the gym and crashing VERY hard.....

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 07:35:51 AM »
;) Damn good if you like the hardcore fat burners. Taking the place of ephedra for sure. I can not use them for too many days in a row cause they work that good. I usualy take them 1-2 weeks then give my body a break then back on them. I too like the MHP products and once again they have another solid product out. Keeps you in a great mood (5-HTp) while stimilating your nervous system to start the fat burning process from the core. It will last up to 5-7hrs in your body based on your individual tolerance.
and based on your goals and time of training you can maximize your results from DREN or substituting another great MHP product or stacking for that matter.
-A

Got shill?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 08:03:34 AM »
-A
Hi Mhp Dren representative guy!

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 09:47:33 AM »
I think the product was so so, nothing to special... I prefer the lipo by nutrex better .. Little easier on the bank account aswell,
I

Kviahellan

• Getbig II
  • Monsterceps
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 10:45:21 AM »
How does this product compare to NITOR? I have had great results with it but never tried MHP products.
#

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 09:46:43 AM »
has anyone had bad side effects from it

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »
it makes me very shaky and light headed

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 07:33:41 AM »
it makes me very shaky and light headed

You get shaky because you're wanking your chain at the time.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2008, 12:32:11 PM »
You get shaky because you're wanking your chain at the time.

well I tried and it took forever