Author Topic: Looking for advice...  (Read 2773 times)

sickfitz

• Getbig II
Looking for advice...
« on: January 19, 2008, 02:19:04 PM »
ok so here is the deal ive been in the gym for about 5 months and have seen great strength gains but am not showing any defenation.  started my cycle weighing in at 245 lbs. my benchpress max is 295, my free hand dumbbell press is 90lbs, my curls are 40lbs and my skullcrushers are 80 lbs(just to give u an idea). i do as much cardio as possible but iam in iraq right now so its not that easy to get the time. ive changed my diet and go to the gym everyother day. as a result of my resurch and frustration i ordered my self a cycle of cytomel.if anyone here has used cytomel here is my cylce, any advice on how much percent body fat i will lose will be a help and a motivator. also if anyone has any ideas or workouts that will help to increase defenation that would help as well. here is my stack and a couple of pics to show where iam starting from.

cycle...
week 1-2 pills(50mcg)
week 2-3 pills(75mcg)
week 3-4 pills(100mcg)
week 4-3/2 pills(75mcg/50mcg)
week 5-1 pill(25mcg)
week 6-1/2 a pill(12.75mcg)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Looking for advice...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 02:36:42 PM »
that sounds fine, do some cardio with that cause it looks like you are carrying some extra fat.  Happy lifting!

jt
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 03:53:39 PM »
Thanks for serving....

Cytomel? Are ya sure you want to do taht? It is likely to melt off nice lean muscle w/ the fat unless you run anabolics and or androgen with it. esp in that heat there....

What's the Millitarys stance on anabolics/ testo? I'd personaly not run that course of Cytomel with out
testo & a "Anabolic" together, even if I wanted to shed weight.

You watn to save the beef, and lose the lard my friend...

I think you will hear more here. Ignore the asswipes...

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »

sickfitz, thanx for your service bro! You will run into some real losers on this site, but for the most part the hardcore boards have some great people. Your doing the right thing looking for advice, but I would listen to trab and I would be very careful with cytomel. Also your in the military you know exactly what to do for definition. PT brotha that and diet is really all you can do. Hit the gym hard brotha and keep your head down bro. Stay safe brotha and welcome to the board.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 06:04:57 PM »
Thanks for serving....

Cytomel? Are ya sure you want to do taht? It is likely to melt off nice lean muscle w/ the fat unless you run anabolics and or androgen with it. esp in that heat there....

What's the Millitarys stance on anabolics/ testo? I'd personaly not run that course of Cytomel with out
testo & a "Anabolic" together, even if I wanted to shed weight.

You watn to save the beef, and lose the lard my friend...

I think you will hear more here. Ignore the asswipes...
Trab, I think he is using AAS because he did say he was "on" cycle...unless "on" cycle means something else when you're in Iraq, lol! But you're right, you should never use cytomel without AAS...this would spell disaster for your muscles.

sickfitz, a small run of cytomel will be fine and relatively harmless...assuming you are "on" cycle. I would do it like this:

wk 1 25mcg/ed
wk 2 37.5mcg/ed
wk 3 50mcg/ed
wk 4 62.5mcg/ed
wk 5 75mcg/ed
wk 6 87.5mcg/ed
This would be the actual cycle of cytomel for fatburning purposes...a 6wk run is pretty standard and basic and the 12.5mcg increment should make things a bit more comfortable IMO. Now I'd add in one more wk, wk 7 at 25mcg/ed just to help prepare your body for coming off. I do not believe that it is necessary to tapper off over multiple wks. The cycle should build up the entire time, not back down IMO to get the full benefit. But you don't' want to come off cold turkey, so that's why there is that 7th wk at 25mcg/ed added in to the plan. Of course you could use the same protocol I gave you and make the whole thing end at wk 6, but I just like the idea of 6 full wks at maximum fat burning.

If you want to add something else to see it work faster and with better results, add in clen and/or over the counter Lypolyze and Solmonyze (sp)

As for results, this is imposable to predict. It works for every one a bit differently in terms of how much BF it will make them lose. Of course, ones diet and cardio regiment is going to be the biggest factor.

Good luck to you, and thank you very much for your service for all us juice heads back here in the U.S. 8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 06:38:49 PM »
ok so here is the deal ive been in the gym for about 5 months and have seen great strength gains but am not showing any defenation.  started my cycle weighing in at 245 lbs. my benchpress max is 295, my free hand dumbbell press is 90lbs, my curls are 40lbs and my skullcrushers are 80 lbs(just to give u an idea). i do as much cardio as possible but iam in iraq right now so its not that easy to get the time. ive changed my diet and go to the gym everyother day. as a result of my resurch and frustration i ordered my self a cycle of cytomel.if anyone here has used cytomel here is my cylce, any advice on how much percent body fat i will lose will be a help and a motivator. also if anyone has any ideas or workouts that will help to increase defenation that would help as well. here is my stack and a couple of pics to show where iam starting from.

cycle...
week 1-2 pills(50mcg)
week 2-3 pills(75mcg)
week 3-4 pills(100mcg)
week 4-3/2 pills(75mcg/50mcg)
week 5-1 pill(25mcg)
week 6-1/2 a pill(12.75mcg)

fitz,

I think you'd be better served by doing more "fat-burning" cardio first.

Uphill elevation on the treadmill for decent speed, power walking.

Then try Clen.

Then T3 if that doesn't work.

Remember, as others have mentioned, T3 will increase your metabolism but not necessarily in the favor of anabolism.

You could very well burn both fat and muscle equally and that would be counterproductive.

Keep this in mind.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sickfitz

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 05:19:21 AM »
hey thanks everyone, ya i get what ur sayin about losing some muscle as well and thats fine with me because i have the uncanny ability to gain it really fast, i put on almost 3 inches in my arms in 4 months. as for cardio like i said its hard iam always on call and goin on patrols, i dont get much time to just sit around. but i was thinkin about tryin the power walking seein how i can stay in uniform.ok well ill keep u guys posted and would love anymore advice that i can get iam new to the supp. scene and am still learning. also what would be the affects of running a winni-v cycle is it gonna help shred off the fat or just bulk up.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 05:54:16 AM »
hey thanks everyone, ya i get what ur sayin about losing some muscle as well and thats fine with me because i have the uncanny ability to gain it really fast, i put on almost 3 inches in my arms in 4 months. as for cardio like i said its hard iam always on call and goin on patrols, i dont get much time to just sit around. but i was thinkin about tryin the power walking seein how i can stay in uniform.ok well ill keep u guys posted and would love anymore advice that i can get iam new to the supp. scene and am still learning. also what would be the affects of running a winni-v cycle is it gonna help shred off the fat or just bulk up.

For me Winny (Stanoz) is a muscle saver, more than builder.
Thats how I'd describe it.

TestoProp + Stanoz or Primo or var is the least water retaining and bloating combo that I like.
using the Cytomel with THAT combo, will go a LONG way toward what I think your looking for.

One thing taht a big ass load of bloating AAS can do is increase prothrombin time (The time it takes blood to clot)
That could be a concern in your neighborhood.......
A anesthesiologist told me taht orals are more of a concern for this. Ive no idea if thats true, but notice I bleed a bit longer
when I cutmyself shaving & swelled up on Testo and Deca.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 08:15:54 AM »
i would like to know what the hell cycle hes on...and whether or not he knows number its retarded cause its against the law (i mean for military) and number 2 he is not going to make any real gains because of the temperature there....he should just focus on while hes there is tightening up and toning and then when he gets home if he still is persistant on cycling then do it where he can be in a more comfortable controllable enviroment...good luck bro

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »
i would like to know what the hell cycle hes on...and whether or not he knows number its retarded cause its against the law (i mean for military) and number 2 he is not going to make any real gains because of the temperature there....he should just focus on while hes there is tightening up and toning and then when he gets home if he still is persistant on cycling then do it where he can be in a more comfortable controllable enviroment...good luck bro

Well,
1. I cant speak for him, but I do brutal work in heat and AAS are very helpfull.
I get sick of this mindset that AAS were/is only for a 20" fat & water retaining arm.
 It was far from invented for that, and not all users will EVER look like a Competive BBer. (Floyde Landis anyone? )
2. I think from what I hear the Mill dont go out of way to stick nose in AAS use unless it comes to light for some
offbeat reason.
3. As if gettin kicked out of the Millitary is not what some guys want.

Yes it could ruine a Mill career concievably and that is a concern that He's prolly a lot more aware than me.

Back in Pres Carters time canibis was ignored, suddenly it got enforced and lot of guys lost carrers is what I was told
by a Mill spec Lifer. The fear of same is not out of the question.

They should ignore AAS IMO. Shit they should prescribe Oxandrolone for weight loss. Savient pharmacutical would LOVE that.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 09:31:09 AM »
It's against the law on the books but most don't care it seems. My cousin who's a Marine over there says most of the guys take something, everyone knows it, they all talk about it, and no one cares

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 09:31:33 AM »
Well,
1. I cant speak for him, but I do brutal work in heat and AAS are very helpfull.
I get sick of this mindset that AAS were/is only for a 20" fat & water retaining arm.
 It was far from invented for that, and not all users will EVER look like a Competive BBer. (Floyde Landis anyone? )
2. I think from what I hear the Mill dont go out of way to stick nose in AAS use unless it comes to light for some
offbeat reason.
3. As if gettin kicked out of the Millitary is not what some guys want.

Yes it could ruine a Mill career concievably and that is a concern that He's prolly a lot more aware than me.

Back in Pres Carters time canibis was ignored, suddenly it got enforced and lot of guys lost carrers is what I was told
by a Mill spec Lifer. The fear of same is not out of the question.

They should ignore AAS IMO. Shit they should prescribe Oxandrolone for weight loss. Savient pharmacutical would LOVE that.

AAS can be beneficial in a variety of ways.

Some need them for stamina in their jobs, unrelated to lifting/bodybuilding.

Being in a constant state of positive nitrogen balance is never a bad thing.

DIV

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 09:38:50 AM »
im not saying that thereis anything wrong with taking it but to be in such an unstable and uncontrollable environment just isnt ideal?  and as far as it ending your career yes it can and i dont know why people dont care about that but hey whatever floats your boat and good luck...

sickfitz

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 01:21:59 PM »
OK so Ive noticed that most ppl here are arguing with another than offering me some advice...OK than no one has answered what i should expect from the Winni. also I'm a little new at the hole abbreviations thing so what is primo, aas, and testo. i have ideas but I'm not sure. what should i be looking for and what should i stay away from. as for my carrier ur all crazy I'm not even suposta be here i should have gotten out like 6 months ago so i don't really give a rats ass. oh and for a little up date i went to the gym the yester day and saw huge muscle decrease, i went from 45lbs curls 15 times to 40`s about 6 times and it was all i had in me.also I've been staying away from abs because i don't want to have the barrel stomach look, and i figured i should Waite until i droped some of the chub, is that a good idea or would abs help. iam really just looking for a flat stomach for now.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »
Yes, we fight,,, good thing we dont have guns here...

Stanozol (Winni)tends to preserve muscle under stress and not bloat you at all.

Primo = Primobolan, another steroid that dont swell you w/ any water.

Test, Testo = Testosterone.

AAS = Androgenic Anabolic Steroids.

For the fat reduction thing,  stuff that dont swell you w/ a lot of water is my choice.

sickfitz

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 02:00:18 PM »
ok so where should i look for the winni, how much will i need, and what kind of cycle should i run it in?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 02:06:15 PM »
ok so where should i look for the winni, how much will i need, and what kind of cycle should i run it in?

We're not here to spoonfeed your everything like a baby, fitz.

Research on your own.

Don't ask for sources on the forum, either.

You're likely to get scammed that way.

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 02:13:54 PM »
Research on your own.

Don't ask for sources on the forum, either.

You're likely to get scammed that way.

DIV

If anyone approaches you about being a source here, ignore them, they are scammers.  There are no sources who operate on this board and we'd like to keep it that way.  This is just for discussion only so you'll have to deal with the finer details.

There are already plenty of winny threads just do a search and you can find some info.

sickfitz

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 02:19:16 PM »
ok good deal...so abot the abs thing what do u guys think should i waite or go for it?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 02:47:16 PM »
I've never been a fan of training abs directly, they get a lot of work from indirect exercises such as squats and wide grip pull ups.  It's really just personal preference.  You may just want to do exercises with body weight only that way you don't pop them out too much but get them worked.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 07:06:07 PM »
ok good deal...so abot the abs thing what do u guys think should i waite or go for it?
I do a little bit of abs year round...if for nothing else it helps with squats, military press and deads...a weak mid section can be a problem on those lifts.

The only time I really focus on abs is when I'm already fairly lean. At that time it's just body weight stuff...like already said, you get plenty of indirect work on your abs from heavy lifting. For me, nothing makes my abs as sore as heavy military press.

sickfitz

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 10:38:48 AM »
ok so its now the middle of week 3 and at the end of week 2 i weighed in at 232 thats 10 lbs lighter than before. and really belive it or not i havnt lost a hole lot of strength, but than again neither have i lost a hole lot of %bf, at least it dosnt show.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 11:14:59 AM »
For me, nothing makes my abs as sore as heavy military press.

Really?  That's interesting, never heard anyone say that before.  I wouldn't know since that's one of my worst lifts.  I've never been comfortable on it so I stick to dumbbells and the occasional machine.  Are you a better presser than puller?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 12:25:31 PM »
ok so its now the middle of week 3 and at the end of week 2 i weighed in at 232 thats 10 lbs lighter than before. and really belive it or not i havnt lost a hole lot of strength, but than again neither have i lost a hole lot of %bf, at least it dosnt show.

You've lost water weight more then likely...at least most of the loss.

Really?  That's interesting, never heard anyone say that before.  I wouldn't know since that's one of my worst lifts.  I've never been comfortable on it so I stick to dumbbells and the occasional machine.  Are you a better presser than puller?
Depends on the lifts in question, but I guess I'd lean towards puller

sickfitz

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 10:26:44 AM »
ok so today is the end of week three and i weighed in at 226 thats 16 lbs lighter than when i started, haha, ya