Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - another victim of September 11th?  (Read 13729 times)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty - another victim of September 11th?
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2008, 10:33:36 PM »
:o

Team Nasser fantasizes about being on the receiving end of Nasser in this way.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2008, 07:24:08 AM »
Incidentally if Nasser is so discriminated upon what is he doing living in the US? WHy not compete in Germany or anotherr Euro country? Never fails to amuse me how muslims move to christian countries and then complain about discrimination and continue to stay on. It's  just as retarded as christian moving to a muslim country and then complaining about Shariah laws. Whenever things dont go their way its always discrimination/racism and whatever other excuse to justify themselves. Why doesnt Gasser go find a shiekh who will be more than happy to let him do private posing for synthol. Hell, he may actually get his worn clothes sold at a faster rate.

Uhhh...maybe because the largest bodybuilding shows in the world are in the US, and Nasser was one of the top bodybuilders in the world?  ???  That's a no brainer. 

And your analogy of Nasser moving then complaining about discrimination is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site.  Nasser never complained about American laws or America discriminating against him lol, only certain judges....yet you're comparing it to others who move to a country and complain about that country's laws.  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2008, 07:26:10 AM »
It never fails to amuse me how a post here or there send Team Gasser scurrying to defend their "hero"

It never fails to amuse me how we post a Nasser thread or here or there and send Pumpkinheads like you and especially AussiePro scurrying to repeat the same lame-ass remarks about "soiled underwear," "oil," etc.  Ever think maybe that has something to do with why Nasser is discussed so much?

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2008, 08:08:19 AM »
you keep denyin'- we keep replyin'. Look on the bright side - this has to be the most amount of attention Nasser has gotten in years.

So what happened to that 9/11 victim crap? Your opinion or Nasser's?

Gasser does sell other undisclosed items on his site and since he's already covered shirts/pants/shorts etc what else does he sell? Silverwear?
I find it hard to believe that someone who "admires" Nasser so much is willing to settle for only a shirt. It's ok to be gay. Stop living in denial

Sorry bobs - you can go on about sports memorobilia all you want. As far as everyone else is concerned you're a gay stalker with a fetish for soiled..i mean..WASHED clothes.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2008, 08:34:30 AM »
you keep denyin'- we keep replyin'. Look on the bright side - this has to be the most amount of attention Nasser has gotten in years.

Not quite - Nasser has gotten much more attention during his bodybuilding career, like being on the covers of Flex Magazine, being one of the highest contest placers in the 90's, travelling the world to sign autographs, etc.  Some threads about him on getbig are miniscule compared to that.

So what happened to that 9/11 victim crap? Your opinion or Nasser's?

The mood after the 9/11 attack in my opinion had a bit to do with his placings in 2001 and later.

Gasser does sell other undisclosed items on his site and since he's already covered shirts/pants/shorts etc what else does he sell? Silverwear?

So because he left a comment that you can request something additional that he may not have mentioned on his website the implication is automatically underwear??  Only someone GAY like you would automatically assume that?  I was thinking it could mean formalwear, jeans, etc. - basically types of clothes that are not covered on the page which only includes bodybuilding clothing.

I find it hard to believe that someone who "admires" Nasser so much is willing to settle for only a shirt. It's ok to be gay. Stop living in denial

You're on a bodybuilding site and you find it hard to believe that certain people here are fans of certain bodybuilders without being "gay"?   ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2008, 08:35:52 AM »
:o

haha she looks about 14 years topps. great search.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2008, 08:54:59 AM »
I'm not the one obssessed over a 42 year old juicer and his memorobilia.
Better take a good look in the mirror - fag!!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2008, 09:10:04 AM »
All the Nasser nuthugging aused to be novel and funny, but this thread is the dumbest thing I've read all day...

And I've read at least one or two King Kamali quotes, so it must be pretty dumb!

Nasser didn't have the "greatest physique of all time".

He didn't even have the greatest physique of his time.

Hey, if Dorian, Shawn Kevin or Ronnie were around, he didn't even have the greatest physique in the ROOM.

As far as anti-arab sentiment goes, any sane person can look at competition pics from 1999-2002 and see he was already on a serious decline.

BigBobs = "I type because I can't talk with Nasser's testicles in my mouth."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »
Israel warned us about 9/11 on Aug 6, 2001.

As did Germany and many of our other allies.
Hell, the TALEBAN warned us on Sept 9th.

There were a total of 29 near-identical foreign intelligence warnings that came in, during the 6 weeks before 9/11.  All included 5 of the hijackers names, location, target, etc.  Yet instead of picking up those 5 douchebags, the FBI investigation into them was frozen until Sept 11th.

This is why many people label 911 a "LIHOP" - Let It Happen On Purpose.  After all, we were already moving our troops into position to attack Afghanistan (taleban reneged on an oil pipeline deal), and told our allies that summer that a mid-Oct invasion was in the works. 

SO, either it's a giant coincidence they gave us a reason to invade them as we planned, and Bush accidentally overlooked 29 identical warnings....

or...

???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2008, 09:39:37 AM »
Israel warned us about 9/11 on Aug 6, 2001.

As did Germany and many of our other allies.
Hell, the TALEBAN warned us on Sept 9th.

There were a total of 29 near-identical foreign intelligence warnings that came in, during the 6 weeks before 9/11.  All included 5 of the hijackers names, location, target, etc.  Yet instead of picking up those 5 douchebags, the FBI investigation into them was frozen until Sept 11th.

This is why many people label 911 a "LIHOP" - Let It Happen On Purpose.  After all, we were already moving our troops into position to attack Afghanistan (taleban reneged on an oil pipeline deal), and told our allies that summer that a mid-Oct invasion was in the works. 

SO, either it's a giant coincidence they gave us a reason to invade them as we planned, and Bush accidentally overlooked 29 identical warnings....

or...

???

I've always dismissed the conspiracy theories that the US was "behind" the Sept/11th attacks or planned it, however if your point is just that they turned a blind eye to it - that sounds much more realistic.

Anyway, this thread is about 9/11 and NASSER, so unless your post is about the IFBB also "letting it happen" as an excuse to further their bias against Nasser this isn't really the right thread to be discussing it.

Dr. Synthol

• Getbig II
  • 300lbs of retired synthol with ABScess
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2008, 11:41:03 AM »
After the 99 arnold, Nasser's physique startly to decline severely.  Getting worse every year.  He embarrassed himself by still competing and getting beat by nobodies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2008, 11:45:46 AM »
I've always dismissed the conspiracy theories that the US was "behind" the Sept/11th attacks or planned it, however if your point is just that they turned a blind eye to it - that sounds much more realistic.

Anyway, this thread is about 9/11 and NASSER, so unless your post is about the IFBB also "letting it happen" as an excuse to further their bias against Nasser this isn't really the right thread to be discussing it.

I'm sure there is some bias that played into it for Nasser.  If you tried applying for a deli in NYC on Sept 15th, and you were Arab, I'm guessing you had a hard time getting a job too. 

History will reveal what we knew, and when.  Obviously, most smart people don't believe Bush was behind it.  But some believe others (some white guys in ties) were, and he let it happen for whatever reason - perhaps the wars for oil that Cheney and Jeb wrote about in 2000?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
It's easy to feel sympathy towards those who were hurt by 9/11; entire famalies, fire fighters, police officers, emt workers and the entire downtown area. But seldom do we think about other victims. People such as Nasser who were discriminated against due to the actions of 19 cowards. I feel for Nasser, and the rest of you should do the same.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2008, 12:05:38 PM »
Uhhh...maybe because the largest bodybuilding shows in the world are in the US, and Nasser was one of the top bodybuilders in the world?  ???  That's a no brainer. 

And your analogy of Nasser moving then complaining about discrimination is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site.  Nasser never complained about American laws or America discriminating against him lol, only certain judges....yet you're comparing it to others who move to a country and complain about that country's laws.  ::)
And ...How do you know this ? Were you present at every single phone,internet,person to person conversation he's ever had ?? You stick up for Nasser as if you're his caretaker .? You know what he allows you to know.. He's also human..Just like you and I .He lies lie,he cheats(steroids). Your infatuation with this man is disgusting. It doesn't matter whats said about him..You always seem to have an answer.. But all the times you get owned on this site,Has Nasser ever come to your defense ? All the threads you start on here (for Nasser) .. But in all of his internet interviews ,he's never thanked you(personally,specifically) for your loyallty?
 Stop being his b!tch .. If he has all you say he does..Let him do his job,and promote himself.. It's his career..NOT YOURS! If he's done with bodybuilding? Then let him retire in peace..

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2008, 12:10:24 PM »
And ...How do you know this ? Were you present at every single phone,internet,person to person conversation he's ever had ?? You stick up for Nasser as if you're his caretaker .? You know what he allows you to know.. He's also human..Just like you and I .He lies lie,he cheats(steroids). Your infatuation with this man is disgusting. It doesn't matter whats said about him..You always seem to have an answer.. But all the times you get owned on this site,Has Nasser ever come to your defense ? All the threads you start on here (for Nasser) .. But in all of his internet interviews ,he's never thanked you(personally,specifically) for your loyallty?
 Stop being his b!tch .. If he has all you say he does..Let him do his job,and promote himself.. It's his career..NOT YOURS! If he's done with bodybuilding? Then let him retire in peace..

meltdown, bro.

Bob and I have Nasser's back because we're loyal fans.. It's no different from like a die hard sports fan defending his favorite team or player.

I've backed A-Rod, Dennis Rodman and others.. I don't expect postcards or shoutouts from them anytime soon, and I'm certainly not their "bitch". Just a fan.

The_One77

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2008, 12:22:52 PM »
So you're saying the anti-Arab mood after 9/11 had NOTHING to do with Nasser's placings?   ::) 

Do you know anything about bodybuilding? ::)
Seriously these Nasser cock clowns are beyond help

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »
And ...How do you know this ? Were you present at every single phone,internet,person to person conversation he's ever had ?? You stick up for Nasser as if you're his caretaker .?

BigWorm so the assumption is that every man has complained against their country as a whole being racist unless proven otherwise or unless you have been with them 100% of the time?!  Even for a pumpkinhead, I expected you to be smarter than that.  One pumpkinhead questioned why Nasser moved to America if it's racist, to which I explained that Nasser never complained about facing racism from the nation itself, just form some IFBB judges, and now you're saying how do I know that Nasser never complained racism from the nation since I was never present with him 100% of the time?  Guilty until proven innocent?  using that logic every single American complains about racism since we can't prove otherwise since we havent been with them 100% of the time  ::)

It doesn't matter whats said about him..You always seem to have an answer.. But all the times you get owned on this site,Has Nasser ever come to your defense ? All the threads you start on here (for Nasser) .. But in all of his internet interviews ,he's never thanked you(personally,specifically) for your loyallty?

For starters I dont defend him to get any recognition or "shout outs" during his interviews!  Besides, many people defend him and we dont expect him to sit there and try to name each one of us in his interviews - he would obviously miss some as even I would miss some names when trying to think of everyone who defends Nasser here.  He did address the team as a whole in his 4th interview and taht itself was more than enough. 

And yes he has thanked me personally, even though he does not have to do that either but is a kind man so he does.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2008, 12:37:31 PM »
Do you know anything about bodybuilding? ::)
Seriously these Nasser cock clowns are beyond help

It was already PROVEN that judges were biased against Nasser especially in the 97 Mr. Olympia, so the fact that judges were biased against him is a no-brainer.  Come Sept. 11th and a general anti-Arab mood in the US, you can only bet that bias against Nasser increased.

I also once saw on CNN a documentary by Christiane Amanpour where even she was saying that after September 11th Nasser suffered a racist backlash from judges.

meltdown, bro.

Bob and I have Nasser's back because we're loyal fans.. It's no different from like a die hard sports fan defending his favorite team or player.

I've backed A-Rod, Dennis Rodman and others.. I don't expect postcards or shoutouts from them anytime soon, and I'm certainly not their "bitch". Just a fan.

Couldnt have said it any better Camel Jockey!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2008, 12:40:13 PM »
I also once saw on CNN a documentary by Christiane Amanpour where even she was saying that after September 11th Nasser suffered a racist backlash from judges.

I remember that.  "Fall From Muscle Grace".  Should have won an Emmy.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2008, 03:14:48 PM »
It was already PROVEN that judges were biased against Nasser especially in the 97 Mr. Olympia

can I see the proof please?  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2008, 03:33:15 PM »
can I see the proof please?  :D

Easy - just look at the pictures!  Pics don't lie.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2008, 03:42:06 PM »
Great news guys! It seems that after taking stock of his shattered life and homosexual ways, Nasser killed himself last night! :) Apparently the sheer weight of "Nassers" failings, both in bodybuilding and life were to much for him to handle....

RIP Nasser.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2008, 03:46:33 PM »
Great news guys! It seems that after taking stock of his shattered life and homosexual ways, Nasser killed himself last night! :) Apparently the sheer weight of "Nassers" failings, both in bodybuilding and life were to much for him to handle....

RIP Nasser.

Yes, that's why I have an email from him received today and he'll be on air soon?

can you pumpkinheads think of something any more lame?  ::)  seems like your'e getting bored of the usual "soiled underpants" "broke" "synthol" ramblings so now you're trying to make up some other shit lol

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »
Yes, that's why I have an email from him received today and he'll be on air soon?

can you pumpkinheads think of something any more lame?  ::)  seems like your'e getting bored of the usual "soiled underpants" "broke" "synthol" ramblings so now you're trying to make up some other shit lol

::)Epic delusions from a closeted fagot.