Author Topic: Letro  (Read 2094 times)

Bodycount69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Letro
« on: January 19, 2008, 05:54:48 PM »
I am running a cycle of 13 weeks at 700mgs of Enanthate and 400 mgs of Tren a week.  How much letro should I run throughout the whole cycle.  I know the Letro is very strong and I am trying to keep the bloat down and keep the estrogenic sides to a minimum. Is .25-.40 mgs/day sufficient or is that too much?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Letro
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 06:09:58 PM »
1mg/eod

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »
AJ's dosage is a good recomendation for offseason, overall use. If trying to get really hard and dry such as in a BB comp you will want to use more. I will use about 3mg ED in prep mode the last 6 weeks.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 02:51:32 PM »
1mg/eod

If they come in 2.5 mg tabs...that would be pretty hard to dose?

Would cutting it in half be okay then...which is 1.25 mg?

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »
If they come in 2.5 mg tabs...that would be pretty hard to dose?

Would cutting it in half be okay then...which is 1.25 mg?

absolutely. If you get lazy they even make pill splitters!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 06:19:02 PM »
.25 or .5 mg/day

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 08:53:09 AM »
Well first you need to let us know what you are using it for are you cutting or trying to bulk cause their are problems with both either way on this cycle

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 09:04:26 AM »
does letro shrink gyno?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 09:07:43 AM »
does letro shrink gyno?

Yes, when I started to get a little bump, I took 2.5 mg. for a week, then tapered down for about 3 weeks total.

Not something you want to stay on high doses for long.  :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »
Yes, when I started to get a little bump, I took 2.5 mg. for a week, then tapered down for about 3 weeks total.

Not something you want to stay on high doses for long.  :-\

thanks. why wouldnt you want to stay on it?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 09:32:13 AM »

If running a cycle, you can use smaller doses .25-.5 mg ed., just not high doses (2.5 mg).

At the doses I used to knock the gyno down, shut me down and the girlfriend was not too happy for those few weeks.  :'(

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 09:51:52 AM »

it will impair lipid profiles if you are on too long

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 09:53:33 AM »

At the doses I used to knock the gyno down, shut me down and the girlfriend was not too happy for those few weeks.  :'(

happened to me too.  highest dose of it i ever used was 1.25mg/day, and it completely shut my libido down.  i had virtually no desire to fuck at all, which for me is unreal :-[

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 09:57:15 AM »
how long does it take for the gyno to reduce? do you have to diet for it to shrink?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 01:29:29 AM »
it will impair lipid profiles if you are on too long

What exactly does that mean?....can you explain that some more....or somebody else?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 11:49:46 AM »
What exactly does that mean?....can you explain that some more....or somebody else?

your hdl:ldl cholesterol levels.  having virtually no estrogen in your system for too long isnt good

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 11:51:14 PM »
AJ's dosage is a good recomendation for offseason, overall use. If trying to get really hard and dry such as in a BB comp you will want to use more. I will use about 3mg ED in prep mode the last 6 weeks.

How does letro make you extra hard and dry? Is it like a diuretic like lasix?

And say you are just lifting naturally, and want to look more dry and ripped...will letro still have the same effect of dryness and hardness for the natural bodybuilder?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 04:03:30 AM »

And say you are just lifting naturally, and want to look more dry and ripped...will letro still have the same effect of dryness and hardness for the natural bodybuilder?

Well it keeps estrogen from forming and estrogen by nature makes you hold fat and water.  It is not a diuretic, it is an aromatase inhibitor.

I would not think it would be worth it for the natural lifter, but it may help some.

I would not recomend using it unless you are a competitive BB on a decent cycle or anybody on big dosages to prevent a huge estrogen build up.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 08:57:00 AM »
Zero.

I would not touch the stuff unless you are on a HEAVY cycle or trying to prep for a show.

Good luck either way.

8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 09:00:55 AM »

more androgen's, less estrogen's... =more lipolysis(more activation of AR on adicopites), less water...

estrogen is lipolytic as well, and helps with glucose metabolism, igf-1 levels, rage/focus in the gym, increases number of AR,.......but its not nearly as strong as a lipolytic agent.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 01:15:28 AM »
Okay...well here's my situtuation. I just got done with my pct. I did hcg, clomid, and nolvadex. I had no gyno or estrogen problems while on 500 test e cycle for 12 weeks.

But after I started the pct.....I started to get a lump under my left nipple but not  the right. I'm not getting any fat or women like breasts...just a lump.

Im wondering now that my pct is done, can I start taking letro to get rid of the lump and gyno problem?

I can get 50 generic brand 2.5 pills of letro from an online pharmacy for $85 plus shipping makes it $115 which is still the best I've seen.

Also, It will take a few weeks to arive.....so my body will have about 1 month  of normal hormonal system after my pct.

I figure I have no choice but to take the letro cause I need to take care of gyno....plus I can get more cut and dryer looking as well, which will be a plus!