Author Topic: CONGRATULATION AMERICA  (Read 20275 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
CONGRATULATION AMERICA
« on: January 19, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »
AMERICA I REALLY REALLY THINK YOU PEOPLE IN GENERAL HAVE BRAIN DSPITE THE WHORES AND MORONS AMONG YOU  ,,,YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING,,

JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,,

AGAIN GOOD JOB AMERICA! YOU ARE MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR YOUR HORMONES TO GET UNCONTROLLED,,YOU TAKING AMERICA INTO THE BEST 8 YEARS IN ITS HISTORY SINCE PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN

NEW TIMES ARE COMING UPON AMERICA,,IT STARTED NOW,,THE WORLD WILL LIKE YOU AGAIN AND WILL TRULY LOOK AT AMERICA AS THE SHINING STAR IT SHOUDL BE,,I AM HAPPY FOR YOU FRIENDS,,YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING

CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA ,,STILL HAVE BRAIN AFTERALL
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: CONGRATULATION AMERICA
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 06:31:28 PM »
Next time you come to America gh15, look me up bro, I have a Doc Marten I'd like to put in your mouth. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 06:32:28 PM »
Hehe. Ya, he's just the right young, vital, forward-thinking person to get America started again.    :)

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 06:33:11 PM »
Next time you come to America gh15, look me up bro, I have a Doc Marten I'd like to put in your mouth. :-*

How do you know gh15 isn't one of us?
Talk to me babay.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »
How do you know gh15 isn't one of us?
I don't, but he claims he lives outside of the US....so next time he's in town, he can look me up, we'll do lunch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 06:36:22 PM »

sharma is having a meltdown  :D
Haha. He's running out of names/gimmicks. The fu is too strong around here for Nasser him.  :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 06:39:00 PM »
Better McCain over Billary or Obama.

McCain is realist. He will exploit Iraq and other nations with resources, while presenting respectable face to the world. What more can you ask for?

He's a tough sob too.. Proven, unlike our current nancy boy in office. He isn't a true conservative by any means, but more of a realist.

If McCain gets the Republican ticket he'll have a vote from me over any Democrat; as I'm rather sick of hearing about national health care that'll raise taxes, apologist garbage, the usual hippy bullshit that'll turn this country into something like an European country. A country with 50% income tax, welfare for the worthless, and apologist behavior.

All this unless Ron Paul can get it, which he wont.

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 06:40:46 PM »

McCain is realist. He will exploit Iraq and other nations with resources, while presenting respectable face to the world. What more can you ask for?

He's a tought sob too.. Proven, unlike our current nancy boy in office. He isn't a true conservative by any means, but more of a realist.

If McCain gets the Republican ticket he'll have a vote from me over any Democrat; as I'm rather sick of hearing about national health care that'll raise taxes, apologist garbage, the usual hippy bullshit that'll turn this country into something like an European country. A country with 50% income tax, welfare for the worthless, and apologist behavior.

How about Ron Paul for VP joe?
Talk to me babay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 07:28:15 PM »
He will exploit Iraq and other nations with resources, while presenting respectable face to the world. What more can you ask for?

Correct.

IF

He can curb the out-of-control spending.

Remember that Haliburton is moving to Dubai in fall of 2008.  Does this mean the gravy train is ending?  If McCain stops spending, he saves the economy.  If he keeps spending, it'll tank, baby.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 07:29:04 PM »
Correct.

IF

He can curb the out-of-control spending.

Remember that Haliburton is moving to Dubai in fall of 2008.  Does this mean the gravy train is ending?  If McCain stops spending, he saves the economy.  If he keeps spending, it'll tank, baby.

Is that Dubai, India, 240?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »
i'm sure he's terrified. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 07:35:39 PM »
i'm sure he's terrified. ::)
He must be, he hasn't responded. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »

He's a tough sob too.. Proven, unlike our current nancy boy in office. He isn't a true conservative by any means, but more of a realist.

Camel Jockey, I agree with you, my only concern with McCain was his extreme support of Amnesties for illegal immigrant's. What are your thought on that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 07:43:15 PM »
Is that Dubai, India, 240?

Dubai is UAE on this map.

Look at its location for managing oil!

Iraq on one side.  Afghanistan on the other.  And Iran in the middle.  You know they're sweating.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 07:47:50 PM »
Mccain = Bush No difference ::).  The war in Iraq will never end if Mccain wins.  And you will continue to see the same things happening in the states, it will be a sad day in America if Mccain wins.

TEAM OBAMA!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2008, 07:50:53 PM »
Mccain = Bush No difference ::).  The war in Iraq will never end if Mccain wins.  And you will continue to see the same things happening in the states, it will be a sad day in America if Mccain wins.

TEAM OBAMA!!

MattT-

Obama won't end the war either.  He'll scale back the offensives, but the bases are there to stay - any military person will tell you.  And we are going to be pumping 80% of their oil out, forever.  It's contractually set and the longterm deal exists above our next prez or theirs.  And we'll always have men there to protect that oil.

We're permanently there just like the 50k men we have in Korea.  They'll still be there in Iraq in 50 years.  Obama dislikes the war, but no way is he going to WALK AWAY from control of 40 trillion $ worth of oil.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2008, 07:53:16 PM »
MattT-

Obama won't end the war either.  He'll scale back the offensives, but the bases are there to stay - any military person will tell you.  And we are going to be pumping 80% of their oil out, forever.  It's contractually set and the longterm deal exists above our next prez or theirs.  And we'll always have men there to protect that oil.

We're permanently there just like the 50k men we have in Korea.  They'll still be there in Iraq in 50 years.  Obama dislikes the war, but no way is he going to WALK AWAY from control of 40 trillion $ worth of oil.
we'll be there for the next 30-40 years at least, no one is gonna change that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 07:56:21 PM »

Yep.  Bush lied to get us there, but now that the oil is up for grabs, there are 2 options.

1... we take it, as we are.  Or,
2... we leave, and China gets the deal, as the Iraqis originally tried to do.

US owns 80% of Iraqi oil.  China owns the other 20%.  They pay a lot more for it than we do, as we made the rules.  If they had 100% of it, their population would grow faster, their industry would impeove, they'd be stronger, and yeah, they could cut off our gas if they wnated to.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 07:57:39 PM »

Exactly.  We'll leave once we've switched our energy sources to something other than oil.  We're working on it, but that's going to take some time.  Until then, we'll be right there ensuring the flow of oil, thus protecting our economy and lifestyle.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 08:00:25 PM »
maybe Dubya isn't so stupid after all. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 08:06:34 PM »

Jeb, wolfowitz, cheney, and all them planned it all in 2000.  They published it, the PNAC document.  They said that we'd invade a group of nations to secure their oil.  It's exactly what we did.  We voted for it!

Everyone calls the bush presidency a failure cause we're not crushing iraq.  Shit, we're stealing their lifeblood from under their feet, while they are killing each other.  Could you design it any better? hahahaha  It's like getting your two worst enemies to fistfight while you have a 3-way with their girlfriends.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »

I think in a couple of decades once the reality of what's really going on now becomes more common knowledge, he'll be judged better by history than he has been by his contemporaries.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2008, 08:14:52 PM »

I think in a couple of decades once the reality of what's really going on now becomes more common knowledge, he'll be judged better by history than he has been by his contemporaries.

Only stupid people still think it was about WMD and 'democracy'.

The whole world knows it was a fvcking jack move.  They got robbed, plain and simple.  Only 20% of America still claws onto the silly fairy tale, cause their religion says stealing is a sin, but it's precisely what they voted for.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2008, 08:16:03 PM »

How do you explain this to people like MattC that just refuse to accept it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2008, 08:18:10 PM »
How do you explain this to people like MattC that just refuse to accept it?

matt C believes it was theft, and it was wrong.

morally, it's hard to argue with him. 

In the practical/utilitarian sense, it's hard to argue against doing it.

People bash him, but it's because he's using right/wrong, while many of us stick with "what's right from my country... fvck the rest of the world".