Author Topic: GetBig Poll: has this physique ever been topped?  (Read 3157 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: GetBig Poll: has this physique ever been topped?
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 06:45:15 AM »
"Instead of choosing a best-ever Mr. Olympia, maybe all one can do is reflect on 40 years of Olympia history and highlight those instances where the winner ADVANCED the sport on that particular day. With that in mind, I would nominate the following."

"Ronnie Coleman | 1999

notice ND, Ronnie 99 advanced the sport more than dorian 93, who came years before Ronnie 99.

lol

your reading comprehensions skills are so bad its not even funny.

Moron what part of 2001 Arnold Classic was better did you miss?  ;) Moron what part of Dorian at 269 pounds would CRUSH Ronnie 2001 did you miss? what part of its impossible to choose a best Mr Olympia did you miss?  ;)

just when you thought you had something , you have nothing lol as usual .  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 06:47:03 AM »
I better repost this so ND understands:

the article is specifically showing a timeline in order of year which Mr. O appearences advanced the sport to a new level.

and Ronnie 99 is the last one on list.

there you have it right there:

Ronnie 99>Dorian 93

in black and white ND.

lol

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 06:50:00 AM »
According to Peter McGough, well respected writer,

the sport has advanced in terms of Mr. Olympia physiques as follows:

Sergio 1968
Arnold 1974
Zane 1977
Haney 1984
dorian 1993
Ronnie 1999

each Mr. O listed here took it to a whole new level, with each being better than the last. thats how progress works. Peter is not saying that the sport ever moved backwards in this timeline. Now, granted, it probably has with CUTLER, but when the article was written in 2005, the sport had not gone backwards yet.

ND, nothing you say is going to change this printed article, despite your best efforts to post contradictory opinions from the same fucking guy lol

when will you learn the limitedness of quotes in this sport lol

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 06:52:49 AM »
I better repost this so ND understands:

the article is specifically showing a timeline in order of year which Mr. O appearences advanced the sport to a new level.

and Ronnie 99 is the last one on list.

there you have it right there:

Ronnie 99>Dorian 93

in black and white ND.

lol

On July 4, I found myself in conversation with Lou Ferrigno. No, we weren't talking about Paul Revere and Mad King George; instead, with the 2005 Olympia Weekend looming like a Ronnie Coleman lat spread, the Hulk wanted to know who I thought was the best-ever Mr. Olympia. My response was that it was impossible to choose. All any athlete--in any sport--can do is become the best in his era, and it is futile to try to compare champions from different eras. Imagine trying to convince a modern-day bodybuilding fan that Larry Scott had better guns than Ronnie Coleman does

Instead of choosing a best-ever Mr. Olympia, maybe all one can do is reflect on 40 years of Olympia history and highlight those instances where the winner advanced the sport on that particular day. With that in mind, I would nominate the following.

so much for your bull shit lol

Ronnie Coleman | 1999

In his first defense of the Mr. O title, Coleman exhibited size, condition and sinew-splitting fullness he lacked a year earlier. At 257 pounds, he was so separated that he looked like a walking anatomy chart. That being said, I still think he achieved his best-ever physique for the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic.

wrong on all accounts sucker  ;)

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

thats the power play  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 06:54:02 AM »
ND doesn't know what to do other than to frantically post quotes from his spank bank/quote bank lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2008, 06:57:59 AM »
According to Peter McGough, well respected writer,

the sport has advanced in terms of Mr. Olympia physiques as follows:

Sergio 1968
Arnold 1974
Zane 1977
Haney 1984
dorian 1993
Ronnie 1999

each Mr. O listed here took it to a whole new level, with each being better than the last. thats how progress works. Peter is not saying that the sport ever moved backwards in this timeline. Now, granted, it probably has with CUTLER, but when the article was written in 2005, the sport had not gone backwards yet.

ND, nothing you say is going to change this printed article, despite your best efforts to post contradictory opinions from the same fucking guy lol

when will you learn the limitedness of quotes in this sport lol

::)

Moron NO WHERE does he pick the best Olympia , in fact he's adamant that it is impossible to do so . stop trying to connect the dots , he actually crushes another of your retard claims that Ronnie 99 was better than 2001 ASC and to boot he says Yates would kicked his ass any year lol you're wrong on all accounts and this pathetic attempt to try and save face isn't working and again you were just clinging on to quote for dear life now they're limited get the fuck out of here lol

you're owned  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2008, 06:59:47 AM »
ND doesn't know what to do other than to frantically post quotes from his spank bank/quote bank lol

Hulkster frantically trying to undo the damage he caused himself lol moron

Ronnie Coleman | 1999

In his first defense of the Mr. O title, Coleman exhibited size, condition and sinew-splitting fullness he lacked a year earlier. At 257 pounds, he was so separated that he looked like a walking anatomy chart. That being said, I still think he achieved his best-ever physique for the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. so much for 99 Olympia lol

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 07:05:38 AM »
jesus crist you guys are really a bunch a fagggots

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2008, 07:27:03 AM »
I wonder if this thread will last another 1600 pages... :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2008, 07:32:41 AM »
Ben White could beat him, if you don't believe that ask Ben himself. ::)

Oh god, I hate ben white. What a cocky asshole. Saying hes stronger than JOJ and he can beat ronnies streak. What an asshole.
X