Author Topic: the official onlyme/Medford update thread  (Read 3808 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
the official onlyme/Medford update thread
« on: January 20, 2008, 07:05:45 AM »
well I posted that I lost 20 lbs and he posted that he lost about 55 lbs in the same time peroid

(I'm short so a little weight is A LOT on me)

I noticed I can wear a size smaller clothes.  I have some loose skin which I'm hoping will go away.  Most of my weight loss is in the upper body, it's the lower body where a lot of weight needs to come off

I took some before pictures, but I won't post them till the after pictures which I'll take in another 20 lbs or so.

X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: the onlyme/Medford update
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 09:46:50 AM »
I to actually am wearing pants I haven't worn in awhile.  And they re even falling off.  I have lost most of y weight so far in my legs and ass and front stomach.  When I can fit back into a 4X shirt I will take pics.  The main thing with me is I can walk a lot farther without running out of gas now

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 03:31:05 PM »
I hope you both keep heading toward a healthier life! I love you both  :-*  :-*
R

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 03:32:31 PM »
That's good for both of you, someone should sticky this and have it be the official thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 05:04:44 PM »
I to actually am wearing pants I haven't worn in awhile.  And they re even falling off.  I have lost most of y weight so far in my legs and ass and front stomach.  When I can fit back into a 4X shirt I will take pics.  The main thing with me is I can walk a lot farther without running out of gas now

Good luck mang!  Keep it up. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: the official onlyme/Medford update thread
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 06:22:45 PM »
Keep it up, you two are champions!!! 
S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 10:55:54 PM »
Continued Success to both of you.  :)
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 04:55:21 AM »
Good luck you two! Keep it up!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 08:17:55 AM »
thanks.  It's hard at first to get started.  really.  the hardest part is to start to change your daily patterns.  20 lbs was enough to drop a clothing size.  I walk around more confident, am able to work out and eat better just thinking about how I HAVE to wear a belt to work now.  I'd like to post before and after pictures after the next 20 are gone

I'm thinking minus another 20 by spring? summer?  we'll see
X

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 02:15:47 PM »
Good luck!!  8)

Any pics?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 03:48:41 PM »
That is great.  I wish you both continued success.
~

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 12:07:13 AM »
Well thanks everyone.  I am doing pretty good.  I make it a habit now to walk up my stairs at least 10 times a day.   My right calf is so weak still though.  Really atrophied quit a bit.  I like walking in the park I go to.  I wear my IPod and just go.  Really cold out though here.  I have a whole suitcase of brand new really nice shirts that a store gave me.  They are called Big Dog.  Some really nice ones and the t-shirts are really nice too.  When I can wear those around I know I am doing good.  The upper part fits great.  I still have to lose some more middle part.  But getting closer.  The funny thing is I still have a pair of 36 Calvin Klein jeans I wore when I first moved to Hawaii.  I probably bought these back in 1992 or so.  The last time I wore these was probably 1997.  Man I would love to fit in those and my pair of Polo shorts I have.  We'll see.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 01:57:45 AM »
It's great to see your progress too onlyme.

I think you should go out and buy a pair of 34's, just to put the pressure on.

Because no doubt you can do it.

You are an arm wrestling world champ, so getting into a pair of 34's is no match for you.
As empty as paradise

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 10:26:51 AM »
It's great to see your progress too onlyme.

I think you should go out and buy a pair of 34's, just to put the pressure on.

Because no doubt you can do it.

You are an arm wrestling world champ, so getting into a pair of 34's is no match for you.

I doubt I will ever see 34's again unless I lose a whole leg.  I would love to fit in my old jeans though. I think I will be cose by the end of the year.  RIght now I am working on fitting into some different shirts.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 04:45:32 PM »
it's the small things that make a big difference.  I just dropped off my size smaller pants to the tailors to be hemmed.  I will be DAMNED if I can't squeeze into those.  Most of my weight seems to be upper body, and stuff looks like it is dropping, ie, weight in the hips and fat ass but upper body looks good.
X

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »
it's the small things that make a big difference.  I just dropped off my size smaller pants to the tailors to be hemmed.  I will be DAMNED if I can't squeeze into those.  Most of my weight seems to be upper body, and stuff looks like it is dropping, ie, weight in the hips and fat ass but upper body looks good.

Success breeds success.
~

w8m8

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 04:06:03 AM »
Bravo and Well Done to you both !!

May I ask you each a question please ?

onlyme ,
Is there something you would suggest for my man to get his belly trimmed /sized down , you said you're losing yours and that's his biggest problem it just won't go down , his ass and legs and upper body are shaping up well but that "round" gut is being stubborn .

Medford ,
How are your breastisses doing ? (not being rude ) Are they losing shape , losing cup size , or getting firmer ? ,I have a gf who's all worried her titties are going to leave or go south .You've said your upper body is showing great improvement so can you elaborate just a little more ?

thank you both  :)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 05:48:17 AM »
Fantastic, both of you!
X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 09:56:18 AM »
Bravo and Well Done to you both !!

May I ask you each a question please ?

onlyme ,
Is there something you would suggest for my man to get his belly trimmed /sized down , you said you're losing yours and that's his biggest problem it just won't go down , his ass and legs and upper body are shaping up well but that "round" gut is being stubborn .

Medford ,
How are your breastisses doing ? (not being rude ) Are they losing shape , losing cup size , or getting firmer ? ,I have a gf who's all worried her titties are going to leave or go south .You've said your upper body is showing great improvement so can you elaborate just a little more ?

thank you both  :)

I am no expert at all in this.  All I am doing is eating better and doing some cardio and training.  I know if I went harder at it, it would come off faster but I am really taking my time. My goal is the end of the year  to be down to a very good weight.  My competition weight was 300.  I woudl like to be right around there by my birthday.  I have very good skin.  Even the dermatogolist was surprised.  I dont know how lose my skin will be around my gut but I don't think to bad.  My upper body should be fine since I really didn't gain size.  My weight went into my ass, gut and right leg.  So we will see.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 06:52:02 AM »
the breasts seem just a size smaller. 

I have to admit things like this thread shamed me into going to the gym last night.  I was thinking about the next set of pictures I want to post (spring) and I need to swell up the muscles.  did a good chest workout instead of the treadmill for a change.

it's a little work to plan meals and bring appropriate food to work.  the hardest part was just getting started

1.  I picked a start date (Nov 1st 2007)

2.  I did what I could when I could, eased into it.

3.  I picked up some sound advice from ripitup, canditizle, hedgehog, etc.

4.  knowing that I'm going to take after picts, and that I post here, makes me not want to let you guys down.
X

w8m8

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 07:39:46 AM »
Thank you both , Keep up the good work  :)

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 02:57:23 AM »
Something I'm doing at the moment is taking pics every week.
Planning to compete in the Natty's later this year. Keeps me from eating crap knowing I have to stand in front of that camera every Sunday... Real good motivation. Just a suggestion. Can't hide from those pics and after seeing week 1. I haven't eaten any junk since  ;D >:(

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 06:31:48 AM »
picts don't lie.  I took a couple of before picts just to have for comparison.  Went to the gym this AM, just an easy 30 minutes on the treadmill, light and fun.  Did chest 2 days ago and may go lift tonight for shoulders traps and neck

I gotta admit these threads keep me honest and going to workout
X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2008, 06:55:05 AM »
Medford, I think I love you.  You're so hot and sexy with your laundry talk.  I want you.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2008, 06:41:47 PM »
Medford, I think I love you.  You're so hot and sexy with your laundry talk.  I want you.
X