Author Topic: WWE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA/SMACKDOWN - IS IT WORTH?  (Read 1893 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
WWE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA/SMACKDOWN - IS IT WORTH?
« on: January 20, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »
So WWE is coming to chile (feb 13th & 14th) and im not sure if its worth or not to buy the vip ticket (about us$220) or ring side (us$300). Anybody here been there before? Is ring side really worth (i think i might not be that young to be there standing and shouting out loud like a pussy).

Advice me lords of getbig because i have to buy the tickets today or tomorrow

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: WWE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA/SMACKDOWN - IS IT WORTH?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 10:08:19 AM »
So WWE is coming to chile (feb 13th & 14th) and im not sure if its worth or not to buy the vip ticket (about us$220) or ring side (us$300). Anybody here been there before? Is ring side really worth (i think i might not be that young to be there standing and shouting out loud like a pussy).

Give it a whirl at ringside, my brother and his wife went once at ringside and got splattered with Eddie Guerrero's blood a few years back.  ;D I don't know if you will, but they got to keep their chairs as well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 10:10:58 AM »
depends on how big of a fan you are.  I've been to a couple of raws and smackdowns, if you are into it up front is awesome, but if your really not it can get rowdy up close, everyone chants louder and drinks more beer.  On the plus side ringside is usually were the fine girls sit!! ;)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »
It depends. I was ringside at a house show a few years ago, they were great seats but you has to look up the whole time to see the ring. I have been about 5 rows back as well and thought those were better, except when the douches hold up signs.  ::)

The_One77

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 12:54:14 PM »
haha you guys watch naked guys with just boots and pants on wrestling each other, epic homofagism

Oh wait...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 12:58:59 PM »
It depends. I was ringside at a house show a few years ago, they were great seats but you has to look up the whole time to see the ring. I have been about 5 rows back as well and thought those were better, except when the douches hold up signs.  ::)

thats exactly what i thought, i guess the vip seats will be better. I just hope no fuck1ng chilean spic start spitting the wwe guys, because that will probably ruin the show.

Thanks everybody for the tips, gonna check now if there are some worth seats still available :) (some retail store offered its customers the option to pay a us$100 ticket in 12 months lol, so its selling pretty fast)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 01:34:34 PM »
sure its worth it if your a dork.
X

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 01:56:20 PM »
Give it a whirl at ringside, my brother and his wife went once at ringside and got splattered with Eddie Guerrero's blood a few years back.  ;D I don't know if you will, but they got to keep their chairs as well.

i don't think that ever anyone will get splattered with eddie's blood again

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »
Kind of off topic but last time I went to a wrestling show was when I was a kid.  Andre the Giant was wrestling Big John Stuff.  We were about 25 rows back and when we saw Andre walking to the ring, the way the lighting hit his face, he looked like the Missing Link.  It was pretty cool.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 02:44:41 PM »
Save your money and go to the Arnold or Olympia

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 03:15:26 PM »
Kind of off topic but last time I went to a wrestling show was when I was a kid.  Andre the Giant was wrestling Big John Stuff.  We were about 25 rows back and when we saw Andre walking to the ring, the way the lighting hit his face, he looked like the Missing Link.  It was pretty cool.

hahahahahahahaahahhahaha h

Save your money and go to the Arnold or Olympia

I dont have plans to go to usa anytime soon  :(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 03:19:51 PM »
i don't think that ever anyone will get splattered with eddie's blood again
:'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »
:'(

yes it's sad

i saw him in germany.i went three times to a wrestling show,it was allways great

...chris benoit stood in front of me...didn't look like a murderer ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 03:50:29 PM »
yes it's sad

i saw him in germany.i went three times to a wrestling show,it was allways great

...chris benoit stood in front of me...didn't look like a murderer ;D

this man doesn look like a murderer to me either  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 03:54:24 PM »

Looks very happy there. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 04:11:16 PM »

How are to cocaine prices in Chile, buddy?  ;)

I'd say they're worth it.. I mean wrestling isn't a sport, but it'd still be cool to go see those guys and their awesome stunts. Go for it! And take some pictures for the rest of us!  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »
How are to cocaine prices in Chile, buddy?  ;)

I'd say they're worth it.. I mean wrestling isn't a sport, but it'd still be cool to go see those guys and their awesome stunts. Go for it! And take some pictures for the rest of us!  ;D

1kg of cocaine is prolly us$500 @ border (tacna/arica).. why so cheap? Because cocaine itself is cheap to produce, but hard to sell without getting caught. The same kg in santiago got a street price of prolly us$10000 ...not that im a druglord but this drug problem has been here for quite a while

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 04:24:28 PM »

That is the look of a man totally at peace with himself and the world

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »
1kg of cocaine is prolly us$500 @ border (tacna/arica).. why so cheap? Because cocaine itself is cheap to produce, but hard to sell without getting caught. The same kg in santiago got a street price of prolly us$10000 ...not that im a druglord but this drug problem has been here for quite a while

About the same with heroin.

Easy to produce but hard to export into amerikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Can buy it for $200 kg and sell it for a $5-4,000 in the US to drug dealers who'll cut it to a mere 10% or even lower. The crude crap is accepted these days, while the white is disregarded as it's easier to cut. I'm not a drug lord either, but somehow I know all this.

Most of it brought in through JFK international airport. Too many lazy and black TSA officers to check anything. Not enough dogs.