Author Topic: Pregnant woman at my gym....  (Read 8491 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Pregnant woman at my gym....
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 11:55:40 AM »
ask her what stack she is on..clearly her post work out shake is working since she was able to bullk 40lbs in no time

how much was she benching?
Here comes the money shot

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 11:57:42 AM »
Stupid question here but, do you have kids?
No, I do not want children...or anyone elses' children ;)

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »
I have seen the odd pregent women at my gym they were a T shirt when they are training with personal trainer.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 12:00:32 PM »
Great..maybe you and "Joelocal" can adopt and raise every orphan so RESPONSIBLE people like me don't have to pay for them....pro-lifers=delusional

not all of life's problems fit on a balance sheet  ;)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 12:02:55 PM »
not all of life's problems fit on a balance sheet  ;)

Yeah, I know....but, it effects my bank account

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2008, 12:03:02 PM »
ask her what stack she is on..clearly her post work out shake is working since she was able to bullk 40lbs in no time

how much was she benching?

Haha, yeah, ask her if you can tap the HCG from her urine.

joelocal

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »
No, I do not want children...or anyone elses' children ;)

This is one reason why you don't understand.

joelocal

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 12:04:30 PM »
Haha, yeah, ask her if you can tap the HCG from her urine.

LMAO ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2008, 12:09:35 PM »
This is one reason why you don't understand.
I choose to not have children. I am being responsible by taking precautions to not bring a life into this world. Too many people do not take precautions and ,possibly, end up bringing an unwanted life into the world. Who suffers......the child and Johnny Taxpayer....I'm guessing you have 2.5 children and a white pickett fence ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2008, 12:24:15 PM »
...she's gotta be 7-8 months along and wears spandex bottoms with a sports bra...huge belly protruding..just wondering why she does'nt wear a big t-shirt or something..Jesus Christ...anyone else ever seen something like this?
is she hot besides the belly? always been a fantasy of mine to do a pregnant chick, sounds like "dov" is another little twink who's been rejected and is now furious. :D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »
is she hot besides the belly? always been a fantasy of mine to do a pregnant chick, sounds like "dov" is another little twink who's been rejected and is now furious. :D
no, not hot...a little chunky , pale , very homely looking...just wondering about the outfits she chooses...I equate it to "twinks" who are so proud of their 12" guns that they wear the homemade scissor-cut spaghetti-strap tank-top with "SHUT UP AND TRAIN" boldly printed on it.....just not something to "show-off"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2008, 12:40:40 PM »
no, not hot...a little chunky , pale , very homely looking...just wondering about the outfits she chooses...I equate it to "twinks" who are so proud of their 12" guns that they wear the homemade scissor-cut spaghetti-strap tank-top with "SHUT UP AND TRAIN" boldly printed on it.....just not something to "show-off"
yeah i hear ya man, there was this chick who used to work at my gym and she'd train there sometimes too and she had a decent body but nothing great, huge thick ass and implants but a fuccking homely plain face and she would always let her pants sink down and her whole thong would be showing.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2008, 12:43:52 PM »
yeah i hear ya man, there was this chick who used to work at my gym and she'd train there sometimes too and she had a decent body but nothing great, huge thick ass and implants but a fuccking homely plain face and she would always let her pants sink down and her whole thong would be showing.
Oh my......the visible thong..either a very nice sight to see or very bad..depending on who's ass it's in 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »
Oh my......the visible thong..either a very nice sight to see or very bad..depending on who's ass it's in 8)
like i said her ass was phenomenal, looked like one you'd see on Big Tits Round Asses.com but the face was plain as shit.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2008, 12:49:42 PM »
like i said her ass was phenomenal, looked like one you'd see on Big Tits Round Asses.com but the face was plain as shit.
But, you'd hit that all night long, would'nt ya? Who fucks a face?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2008, 12:50:58 PM »
But, you'd hit that all night long, would'nt ya? Who fucks a face?
fucckin' damn right i would, the tits were very nice as well, perfectly round d cup implants.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2008, 12:54:00 PM »
Not true, there are alot married people who wish they can have kids but cannot.

Yes, of course......but it's Jeezus' plan.

::)
HAHA, RON.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2008, 12:59:41 PM »

AHHH, big tits round asses. com a great site. My penis has enjoyed many of loads from that website lol
X

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2008, 01:00:39 PM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2008, 02:22:30 PM »
I choose to not have children. I am being responsible by taking precautions to not bring a life into this world. Too many people do not take precautions and ,possibly, end up bringing an unwanted life into the world. Who suffers......the child and Johnny Taxpayer....I'm guessing you have 2.5 children and a white pickett fence ::)
Many wise people were born as a kid who was not wanted and lived hard life and well "trained" to be that wise. Not spoiled.
So you dont know what will happen and you cant controle life.

joelocal

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2008, 02:41:29 PM »
Knny, I trained her for about a year back around 87'at the ABC entertainment center , she was a total bitch, always talked down to me always a snobby attitude. After my dad passed she didn't even offer to say "sorry" or anything, and this was after training with her for almost a year, she came in one day and said the wrong thing and we kinda had it out, I asked who f**k does she think she was coming here abnd acting like she was better than everyone else, after that I refused to train her and gave her to someone else.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »
I just leave them alone.  She is prego. :)

Girls who are not prego are much more interesting to a single guy :P

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »
Knny, I trained her for about a year back around 87'at the ABC entertainment center , she was a total bitch, always talked down to me always a snobby attitude. After my dad passed she didn't even offer to say "sorry" or anything, and this was after training with her for almost a year, she came in one day and said the wrong thing and we kinda had it out, I asked who f**k does she think she was coming here abnd acting like she was better than everyone else, after that I refused to train her and gave her to someone else.

Wow thats not good....So I guess she was more like the role she played in the Godfather.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »
After my dad passed she didn't even offer to say "sorry" or anything,
everyone is'nt comfortable with death. I am not. I choose to never offer condolences/sympathies when in this situation. I prefer to stay in the moment/future and not bring up sad situations. I think most people appreciate this. No one is ever obligated to say "I'm sorry" in this situation.

joelocal

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2008, 03:21:26 PM »
That part really didn't bother me as much as she thought she better than everyone, she was just flat out pompous and insensitive to everyone.