Author Topic: Is that gh15 guy a narc?  (Read 13306 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Is that gh15 guy a narc?
« on: January 20, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »
"they wont be able to lie their way to money and they can have 100 kiss assers but they dont have the most important thing and it is: LAW and LE on their side,,gh15 does!" -gh15

?????

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: Is that gh15 guy a narc?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 02:45:29 PM »
"they wont be able to lie their way to money and they can have 100 kiss assers but they dont have the most important thing and it is: LAW and LE on their side,,gh15 does!" -gh15

?????

Wow, man I just read that about one minute ago and thought the same thing. What the hell does he mean, "on his side"

Mr.15 is full of shit, pretty clear after reading todays posts....I think he is just rambling endlessly now..

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 02:47:19 PM »
i think hes just running out of gimmicks along with bigbobs and those other nasser team homos

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »
The guy knows his steroids and other related stuff. He aint makin it all up as he goes.
That is from my personal experience using HG real AAS where its legal OTC.

The clowns that argue with him about this and that result, from this or that steroid make fools of themself to everyone that ever had free access to the real stuff.

He's one of the few posters whos AAS effects profiles are on spot. {And, no not  stuff that can just be parroted from the steroid handbooks} ;)
Lot of jokers here have never touched legit AAS regardless the fact they are pincushions.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »
The guy knows his steroids and other related stuff. He aint makin it all up as he goes.

The clowns that argue with him about this and that result, from this or that steroid make fools of themself to everyone that ever had free access to the real stuff.

He's one of the few posters whos AAS effects profiles are on spot. {And, no not  stuff that can just be parroted from the steroid handbooks} ;)
Lot of jokers here have never touched legit AAS regardless the fact they are pincushions.

True, never doubted his AAS knowledge but to say that he will bust everyone that uses is or bringing down Axio is lame....

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 03:04:27 PM »
im not saying that he doesnt know his shit but he sounds real suspect...and i were you guys that talk to him about illegal activities i would be a little worried...just sayin....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 03:07:02 PM »
True, never doubted his AAS knowledge but to say that he will bust everyone that uses is or bringing down Axio is lame....

Right, pretty grandiose shit. But hey everyones a cage figher billionaire here....

His steroid knowledge IS solid.... But Hes delving into American Politics now too...  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 03:10:33 PM »

Trab, my friend, if you say so then it must be like that then. I personally have my doubts about him, specially when he claim that i am a genxxl representant. I think he got some knowledge and he's unemployed right now living on welfare or whatever is available @ europe.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 03:11:48 PM »
Right, pretty grandiose shit. But hey everyones a cage figher billionaire here....

His steroid knowledge IS solid.... But Hes delving into American Politics now too...  ;D

Which is making himself look stupid for some of the shit he is talking...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »
Trab, my friend, if you say so then it must be like that then. I personally have my doubts about him, specially when he claim that i am a genxxl representant. I think he got some knowledge and he's unemployed right now living on welfare or whatever is available @ europe.

Right, I forgot that shit..... The acusations shit aint cool at all.

Im strictly talkin his steroid knowledge. Its spot on w/ my experienc of what to expect from the products he talks.
Even tiny detalis.

Accustaions should be kept to his alleged brother competitors taht he knows if he truly is a top pro BBer.

Ive been in contact  w/  Benz a long time here and he dont remotely strike me as a dealer or lookin for sourses of steroid. In fact if he were, he'd been askin me where to get AAS in Thailand recently. ANd he weren't.

So, the GH15 drama enigma continues...........  ;)
Bottom like is he does know his shit about real steroid, and thats rare here.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 03:28:23 PM »

I'll give him that...he does know his drugs. But it's the constant personal attacks that are the most bothersome IMO. He's made a lot of claims about certain individuals on this board as well as in the BB industry as a whole that are pretty far fetched as well as many of them blatant lies. He's also attacked repeatedly one of the most well respected labs in the performance enhancing drug world in order to push an agenda that I have yet to figure out.

Those are the things that eek me about Mr. 15

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 03:28:42 PM »

Right, I forgot that shit..... The acusations shit aint cool at all.

Im strictly talkin his steroid knowledge. Its spot on w/ my experienc of what to expect from the products he talks.
Even tiny detalis.

Accustaions should be kept to his alleged brother competitors taht he knows if he truly is a top pro BBer.

Ive been in contact  w/  Benz a long time here and he dont remotely strike me as a dealer or lookin for sourses of steroid. In fact if he were, he'd been askin me where to get AAS in Thailand recently. ANd he weren't.

Do you know whats the problem with gh15? So much people trust in him that he's using that to f+uck or blame anybody he doesnt like. He might be good in roids knowledge (as you claim) but just that. I seriously doubt he's a pro or got some decent education.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 03:43:41 PM »
where I am from, we call people like GH15: nig*ers
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 03:46:44 PM »
yea im not so sure about you either bigblue...again im not questioning what you know just after reading your latest stuff your story and everything is fishy...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »

loooooooooool

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 03:55:53 PM »

?????

I think he's full of shit and just wanting attention.

It's not that hard to understand, really.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »
yea im not so sure about you either bigblue...again im not questioning what you know just after reading your latest stuff your story and everything is fishy...

My package was in his house waiting to be mailed when he got raided. I already had a tracking number but it never came. News got out that he got busted and commited suicide. I heard about it and cleaned house. Local DEA came to my house with the evidence that had been mailed to them from NY.

If this is fishy to you, fuck off. I never even had to tell the story. I told what happened for the benefit of guys on here who order all the time with no regard to what may happen. Fuck off if you dont believe what happened to me, also, if you think I would make up stories about a friend of mine who commited suicide, fuck off some more, fuck boy.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 04:56:24 PM »

Why do you hate black people, were you beaten up by one or are you jealous of their dick size?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 05:00:04 PM »
Why do you hate black people,
Where do we start  ;D

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 05:24:46 PM »
Why do you hate black people, were you beaten up by one or are you jealous of their dick size?

I dont hate black people... i hate the ways of most of them. most are lazy, sorry, pieces of shit who blaim current society for what happened to their ancestors 10 generations ago, and use it as an excuse to not work, and look for a handout.

What sucks even worse, is that in this city where I live, Mexican immigrants come here and bust there ass all daylong working hard to better themselves, and INS busses go around picking them up and deporting them. Meanwhile, all the black asses are standing around the projects during the work day, smoking crack and drinking malt liquor, and getting all the fat black ladies pregnant. i say take those INS busses and go load up on black asses at the projects and send their asses back to Africa, so I dont have to pay taxes to take care of all their niglets. And then it will be easier to make the Mexicans legal working contributors to our society. Hope this helps.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 05:47:56 PM »
I dont hate black people... i hate the ways of most of them. most are lazy, sorry, pieces of shit who blaim current society for what happened to their ancestors 10 generations ago, and use it as an excuse to not work, and look for a handout.

What sucks even worse, is that in this city where I live, Mexican immigrants come here and bust there ass all daylong working hard to better themselves, and INS busses go around picking them up and deporting them. Meanwhile, all the black asses are standing around the projects during the work day, smoking crack and drinking malt liquor, and getting all the fat black ladies pregnant. i say take those INS busses and go load up on black asses at the projects and send their asses back to Africa, so I dont have to pay taxes to take care of all their niglets. And then it will be easier to make the Mexicans legal working contributors to our society. Hope this helps.
Here here  8)

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »
one of the other boards I frequent is saying that GH15 is the great Nasser himself. Lots of similarities to what he says here and on the boards to what Nasser says in his interviews.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »
Do you know whats the problem with gh15? So much people trust in him that he's using that to f+uck or blame anybody he doesnt like. He might be good in roids knowledge (as you claim) but just that. I seriously doubt he's a pro or got some decent education.

I just point out his steroid knowledge is spot on from my experience with real stuff where its freely available.
(I know zip about insulin use though, nothing but what Ive read here)
As far as calling you (Benz) a dealer...  ;D  Well, I think you'd go broke because you dont know much about steroids.

I guess that may not be necessary to be a steroid dealer, but I'd think It'd help...
I highly doubt Benz is a dealer from his posts and PM's askin me about what would be least stressfull on his liver.

He (GH15) seems to have a ax to grind with some PPL in the industry and perhaps theres a reason.
I don't know or care. I enjoy  some of his posts, but the accusations aint cool unless they can be backed up..
Who knows, could be a Raw Deal II and shake up the scene. Maybee some PPL got something to be afraid of. Frankly form all the posts here about trash product causing
so much problems Ive gone from resenting Govt interference in it ,to thinkin it was a necessity.

Ive used almost every HG AAS there is and NEVER had any of the multitude of weird problems that are so common here that simply do not correspond with legit steroid side effects.
Those making money off fake and contaminated product Deserve to get busted hard.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 09:10:13 PM »

bigjohn delving in to politics, eh?

Work it, voodoo child!

Push your agenda.    ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 03:23:48 AM »
My package was in his house waiting to be mailed when he got raided. I already had a tracking number but it never came. News got out that he got busted and commited suicide. I heard about it and cleaned house. Local DEA came to my house with the evidence that had been mailed to them from NY.

If this is fishy to you, fuck off. I never even had to tell the story. I told what happened for the benefit of guys on here who order all the time with no regard to what may happen. Fuck off if you dont believe what happened to me, also, if you think I would make up stories about a friend of mine who commited suicide, fuck off some more, fuck boy.

well thank you for sharing your story and my apologies in regards to your friend...forgive me for just being a skeptic...but good look on informing guys of how it went it down and what they need to watch for.....oh yea the blues suck and the bruins are the shit...