Author Topic: Is that gh15 guy a narc?  (Read 13305 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Is that gh15 guy a narc?
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 06:07:21 AM »
I just point out his steroid knowledge is spot on from my experience with real stuff where its freely available.
(I know zip about insulin use though, nothing but what Ive read here)
As far as calling you (Benz) a dealer...  ;D  Well, I think you'd go broke because you dont know much about steroids.

I guess that may not be necessary to be a steroid dealer, but I'd think It'd help...
I highly doubt Benz is a dealer from his posts and PM's askin me about what would be least stressfull on his liver.

He (GH15) seems to have a ax to grind with some PPL in the industry and perhaps theres a reason.
I don't know or care. I enjoy  some of his posts, but the accusations aint cool unless they can be backed up..
Who knows, could be a Raw Deal II and shake up the scene. Maybee some PPL got something to be afraid of. Frankly form all the posts here about trash product causing
so much problems Ive gone from resenting Govt interference in it ,to thinkin it was a necessity.

Ive used almost every HG AAS there is and NEVER had any of the multitude of weird problems that are so common here that simply do not correspond with legit steroid side effects.
Those making money off fake and contaminated product Deserve to get busted hard.

i am a dealer no doubt but not a roids one !  ;D ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »
Yeah, and your single handely responsible for the elimination of steroids in S America  ;D...  :o

Hows it feel?  Damn!  Beyond farfetched.

Seriously he knows his shit about anabolics though.
Its not made up, and its what you should expect from real HG products he describes.
Thats a fact from my experience buying/using them OTC where legal.

The clowns that argue about anavar or stanoz or what not look like fools.
I can tell hes frustrated as hell with them and knows WTF he talkin there.

I dont care if he looks more like Tiger Woods or Serena Williams than Ronnie Coleman, the guys the shit on
AAS.

All these G.B. wars take on a life of they own.... 1/2 the bastards here should be put to sleeep anyway.....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 01:48:03 PM »
GH15 knows his shit for the most part. he also speaks the truth about drugs and the bodybuilding community. some of his stuff is hard to comprehend but he's right 99% of the time about AAS and sometimes the truth hurts. i'd believe his words over 99% of the other members of this website.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 12:59:57 AM »
I think I read that he claimed to be responsible for ORD. Thats kinda scary in its own that anyone would even claim something like that. I found this link interesting though:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=196459.0

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 07:04:31 AM »
I think I read that he claimed to be responsible for ORD. Thats kinda scary in its own that anyone would even claim something like that. I found this link interesting though:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=196459.0

No way is he responsible for Raw Deal. He is probably a normal guy who knows his gear but this far fetched shit of everyone getting busted at his expense is getting out of hand.

He obviously has a beef with Axio and is trying to slander them for some reason. We will never know his true motives.

I am still waiting to see the Mr.15 Report released on ESPN  8)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 07:27:45 AM »
No way is he responsible for Raw Deal. He is probably a normal guy who knows his gear but this far fetched shit of everyone getting busted at his expense is getting out of hand.

He obviously has a beef with Axio and is trying to slander them for some reason. We will never know his true motives.

He already said he wont release anything because people "begged" him to not do it hahaha

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 08:52:20 AM »

BabyB,

I tend to agree with you.

No one man is responsible for ORD, it was a multi-coalition led effort brough forth by several groups of people.

He might be a snitch of some kind, perhaps, but he's no martyr.

If any of you believe this guy has that much juice in the system, you need to check your common sense.

It's the internet and anyone can pretend to be anything.   :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 03:11:26 PM »
BabyB,

I tend to agree with you.

No one man is responsible for ORD, it was a multi-coalition led effort brough forth by several groups of people.

He might be a snitch of some kind, perhaps, but he's no martyr.

If any of you believe this guy has that much juice in the system, you need to check your common sense.

It's the internet and anyone can pretend to be anything.    :P

DIV

You hit the nail right on the head my friend.

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 03:20:45 PM »

I know that, and everyone with an ounce of brain matter knows that. The title of the thread is: is that GH15 guy a narc? I think he has answered the question for anyone who is interested. He has stated in other threads that he can bring down any UG he wants and he is the reason all the sources selling HG gear only were not busted. Kinda interesting, yet kinda scary at the same time, that some one would even claim something like that. Ive seen more than one person's personal info posted on the boards before.

He has had a beef with more than just axio, and its funny because at one time he was saying that GA labs was one of the top top dogs as far as quality gear but BD was not worth a shit.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »
He has had a beef with more than just axio, and its funny because at one time he was saying that GA labs was one of the top top dogs as far as quality gear but BD was not worth a shit.

He also said AP was good to go as well.

I don't know nor do I care who gh15 is but if you'll read his post you'll notice slight changes in his writing style. & you'll also notice his tone has changed a little bit. He also contradicts himself slightly as well.

However, as was said earlier his gear advice is generally spot on. The only thing(s) I would change would be things that I know don't work for me.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 03:56:14 PM »
If GH15 is anything he is a confidential informant not a narc. A narc would not saying the things he is and would be able to identify the members by their IP address as well as use information posted in this forum.  From the addresses they could conduct sureveillance, trash runs, etc in an attempt to obtain enough information to obtain  search warrant or to conduct a road rip amount other investigative activities. If GH15 is a confidential informant/CI then most likely he will be searching for sources.  Just don't provide any sources via PM and you should be ok.

4thAD

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 04:02:03 PM »
I think most are using narc as a slang term for rat. Also wasn't he touting AP after he had been busted? Im pretty sure he was.

As far as GH15 knowing sources he pretty much knows of most of them.

4thAD

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »
I know that, and everyone with an ounce of brain matter knows that. The title of the thread is: is that GH15 guy a narc? I think he has answered the question for anyone who is interested. He has stated in other threads that he can bring down any UG he wants and he is the reason all the sources selling HG gear only were not busted. Kinda interesting, yet kinda scary at the same time, that some one would even claim something like that. Ive seen more than one person's personal info posted on the boards before.

Just reread this post and if it sounds like I was giving you shit BusyB I wasn't at all bro. Its just the way I worded it. Sorry man for sounding like I was coming off like a pirck.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »
From my experience, knowing sources is one thing but LE needs to have a controlled buy before they can obtain a search and seizure warrant.  However, if he has given LE information which has been checked and found to be accurate then his word alone could result in a bro being stopped/interdiction and their vehicle searched for AAS.  I don't know him but if I suspected he was a narc/confidential informant, I would not disuss anthing about AAS with him.  With that said, I know taht some people are unjustly accusted of being LE just because the way they write!!

4thAD

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2008, 06:20:35 PM »
shit he himself makes these claims. He claims to be able to take down any source he pleases.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »
shit he himself makes these claims. He claims to be able to take down any source he pleases.

Read his past posts...his claims change. Shit now he can take down everyone & has people under him.

4thAD

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2008, 08:29:53 PM »
Read his past posts...his claims change. Shit now he can take down everyone & has people under him.

exactly the point Im trying to make!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2008, 09:57:44 PM »
If GH15 is anything he is a confidential informant not a narc. A narc would not saying the things he is and would be able to identify the members by their IP address as well as use information posted in this forum.  From the addresses they could conduct sureveillance, trash runs, etc in an attempt to obtain enough information to obtain  search warrant or to conduct a road rip amount other investigative activities. If GH15 is a confidential informant/CI then most likely he will be searching for sources.  Just don't provide any sources via PM and you should be ok.

the only info needed to obtain a search warrant is reasonable suspicion. This could be as simple as an email order, or logging into an open source forum. I'm telling you boys, the status quo jargon around the steroid forums is not the real deal at all. You hear so many guys say: "oh they can only get you for this, and they can only search you if you do that" and it is repeated around here so much that it becomes the gospel and people adjust their behavior according tO what they hear in the forums. BULLSHIT Law enforcement always have and always will be able to do as they please... the only defense is to be smart enough to leave no clue as to what you are doing.... mind you, it almost sounds ludicrous to type, but this is what the assholes are after (steroid users, dealers) so we have to be careful..... when i was driving downtown on Friday, there were nigs all out in the open selling crack by the bus station..... nothing said or done.... but by God if you order a bottle of deca, its over with....fucking unbelievable.....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2008, 03:41:08 AM »
the only info needed to obtain a search warrant is reasonable suspicion. This could be as simple as an email order, or logging into an open source forum. I'm telling you boys, the status quo jargon around the steroid forums is not the real deal at all. You hear so many guys say: "oh they can only get you for this, and they can only search you if you do that" and it is repeated around here so much that it becomes the gospel and people adjust their behavior according tO what they hear in the forums. BULLSHIT Law enforcement always have and always will be able to do as they please... the only defense is to be smart enough to leave no clue as to what you are doing.... mind you, it almost sounds ludicrous to type, but this is what the assholes are after (steroid users, dealers) so we have to be careful..... when i was driving downtown on Friday, there were nigs all out in the open selling crack by the bus station..... nothing said or done.... but by God if you order a bottle of deca, its over with....fucking unbelievable.....

hey man your exactly right that the honest truth and they can and will take the littlest pieceof nothing and turn it full blown and before you know your in jail for some testo and dbol while thehouse on the corner is a known meth house that produces that shit by the bulk....good luck guys..

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2008, 06:51:31 AM »
Just reread this post and if it sounds like I was giving you shit BusyB I wasn't at all bro. Its just the way I worded it. Sorry man for sounding like I was coming off like a pirck.

Well, you are a prick so no worries  ;D

I know what you meant bro. Who cares what or who he is? Does have knowledge but who knows if he is an informant, but sounding more and more like he is from all his posts in G&O. Or something along those lines. Notice how he never comes to this section?

Probably just another internet know-it-all, probably 20 yrs old and 120 lbs. soaking wet. Frustrating that so many put faith in this gimmick.

4thAD

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2008, 04:38:29 PM »
Well, you are a prick so no worries  ;D

Haha yeah and sometimes I need to be reminded of that! Im the nicest guy in the world to 4thAD!

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2008, 05:59:14 PM »

You need "probable cause" not reasonable suspicion.  How many search and seizure warrants have you written in your life! If any LE is trolling this Board it would have to be DEA looking for sources.  If LE can target a specific area then local or State would deal with re-packagers, small dealers and users.  DEA will only target large dealers - they have  specific criteria that must be met, i.e. 25 lbs of pot, 10lbs of coke, etc. before they will even look at an investigation.  As I said I just can't see local or state LE trolling these boards unless they have targeted an individual residing in their jurisdiction.  Just don't give out any sources and watch what you say on the boards and you should not have any problem.  Don't deal with anyone who you think may have been pop by LE!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »

When I was deployed a few years ago, I worked with a National Guardsman who is a cop by trade in his civilian life.

He told me about probably cause and the ins and outs of how it works.  Basically, a cop had better be able to justify in a court of law his reasoning behind PC or he'll be in serious trouble.

THis is where violation of rights comes in and police departments get sued, cops lose jobs.......etc etc.

Sure there are crooked cops just like there are people who don't follow the rules in all walks of life, but for the most part they go by the letter of the law because they may be called on it later.

Unless you are a major dealer moving thousands worth of product, I wouldn't worry about LE so much.

........unless you live in hicksville in the middle of Texas somewhere.  Those type of cops have nothing to do and all the time in the world to make your life a living hell.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »
Your right.  Basically, the standards for probable cause for an arrest warrant is the same for a search and seizure warrant.  Probable cause = what a reasonable person would believe is the truth based on the statement of facts given.  And yes LE does have to justify their probable at a supression hearing if the defense requests one.

IMO - it is good to be cautious but a lot of members here get paranoid about certain posts or the way someone writes his posts.  When in fact, if LE was looking at them, they would not be so naive to write like LE usually writes and if LE wanted they could use other investigative techniques/resolurces to get what they want. 

Your right, unless you moving a lot of gear, I would not worry too much.  Like I said just be careful what you say, don't provide source to people you don't trust, don't sell to people you don't know, and never sell to anyone you know has been recently busted!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2008, 08:28:52 PM »
I dont hate black people... i hate the ways of most of them. most are lazy, sorry, pieces of shit who blaim current society for what happened to their ancestors 10 generations ago, and use it as an excuse to not work, and look for a handout.

What sucks even worse, is that in this city where I live, Mexican immigrants come here and bust there ass all daylong working hard to better themselves, and INS busses go around picking them up and deporting them. Meanwhile, all the black asses are standing around the projects during the work day, smoking crack and drinking malt liquor, and getting all the fat black ladies pregnant. i say take those INS busses and go load up on black asses at the projects and send their asses back to Africa, so I dont have to pay taxes to take care of all their niglets. And then it will be easier to make the Mexicans legal working contributors to our society. Hope this helps.
The most racist shit I've read on this board.

In addition to a pyschological disorder, you obviously saw your mom being pounded by a black man to have such hatred.

This post reminds me of the dude in American History X. Let me guess...you've also taken it up the butt in the prison shower?  :D
!