Author Topic: efa's  (Read 3092 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: efa's
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 05:28:08 PM »

It's a weak conversion FROM ALA to EPA & DHA, so yes, supplement with fish oil or cod liver oil (winter only).  Don't expect to get your calories from the fish oil.  You can get them in other (tastier) forms.

Just a question..I heard this before about Cod liver oil in the winter...why is that??

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 07:48:19 PM »
Just a question..I heard this before about Cod liver oil in the winter...why is that??

Cod LIVER oil is high in vitamin A and vitamin D.  We generally get enough vitamin D in the summer (sun).  Fish (body) oils do not contain vitamins A & D.
:

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 06:14:53 AM »
Not trying to be a dick candi but look into the benefits of adding coconut oil to your diet (seriously). It's not an  EFA but it'll help. PM me for websites.

My wife eats coconut oil on Ezikeil cinnomen raison bread.  she is ripped to shreds, and our dr said her blood levels of horomones, creatinen and blood cells, liver function are the best he's seen in a year.  She eats super clean though too.  Salads and egg whites, fruits, veges, and chicken breast and grilled fish only as well too.
Most are all show no go!

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 10:31:12 AM »
anyone ever try thinfat from VPX? thoughts???

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 02:46:09 PM »
My wife eats coconut oil on Ezikeil cinnomen raison bread.  she is ripped to shreds, and our dr said her blood levels of horomones, creatinen and blood cells, liver function are the best he's seen in a year.  She eats super clean though too.  Salads and egg whites, fruits, veges, and chicken breast and grilled fish only as well too.

Nice. I often use it in place of butter on toast.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 10:18:26 PM »
anyone ever try thinfat from VPX? thoughts???
yeah i have it in my fridge right now actually. ive used it on-and-off. its an awesome product. the only thing is...you have to watch your fat intake for the rest of the day..... but when you do that(extremely restrict all other fat intake), once you get past the thinfat calories, bodyfat literally melts off.

ive been thinking about taking a tablespoon first thing in the morning before MY CARDIO, THAT WAY I AM BURNING UP THOSE TINFAT CALORIES BEFORE I EVEN START MY DAY....I THINK IT WILL PRODUCE SOME AWESOME RESULTS; MUCH BETTER THAN DOIN CARDIO ON AN EMPTY STOMACH, THEN TAKING THE THINFAT WITH BREAKFAST.

oops, sorry bout the caps.

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 06:30:59 AM »
i'm a big fan of the vpx products, i stopped taking the thinfat for a while and replaced it with Peanut butter as a goof.......not to mention pb tastes so damn good...lol....

Last summer i wasn't dieting to the extreme, i was more or less watching what i eat, weekends i would eat whatever i wanted. But i started every morning with a shake contained VPX thinfat, fibertec and zero carb protein, i did NO cardio at all, i did lift rather hard though, but i continued to get more and more lean throughout the summer, i just bought two bottles of the thinfat and i'm starting again as i got a bit soft over the holidays........

I HATE THE DAMN WINTER!!!!!!!