Author Topic: The Media...POLL  (Read 391 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
The Media...POLL
« on: January 20, 2008, 10:36:28 PM »
It's totally obvious that some canidates are getting little to absolutly no coverage by major news media during this election run.

Do you guys think it's fair for the media to focus on just a handful of canidates while the primaries have just started and shouldnt ALL the canidates get equal coverage untill ALL the people have voted?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: The Media...POLL
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 10:50:02 PM »
It's totally obvious that some canidates are getting little to absolutly no coverage by major news media during this election run.

Do you guys think it's fair for the media to focus on just a handful of canidates while the primaries have just started and shouldnt ALL the canidates get equal coverage untill ALL the people have voted?

I believe that the media has an important role to play in the democracy, in that they should try to give the voters a good base for their vote.

Ie, the major media outlets should present all candidates to the voters, and investigate how their policies are on certain issues.

Also, the media needs to investigate things such as integrity and campaign funding.

The media today is with very few exceptions a big failure.

Look at the biggest thug, Fox News, how they've categorically have tried to erase Edwards from the political landscape, making it all a Clinton race.

We've not been informed about the political differences between Edwards, Obama and Clinton, but rather been fed a thick non-stop propaganda stream about how Clinton is presidential and "not really" a Democrat.

Just ask Intenseone, I'm sure he thinks Clinton's pretty ok these days. Or "at least better than the crazy leftist Obama"...

The propaganda is working. And that's what pisses me off the most.

Clinton would love to run against McCain.

He's no threat.

Only threat is Giuliani, and now he's been marginalized.
As empty as paradise

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: The Media...POLL
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 11:27:41 PM »
I believe that the media has an important role to play in the democracy, in that they should try to give the voters a good base for their vote.

Ie, the major media outlets should present all candidates to the voters, and investigate how their policies are on certain issues.

Also, the media needs to investigate things such as integrity and campaign funding.

The media today is with very few exceptions a big failure.

Look at the biggest thug, Fox News, how they've categorically have tried to erase Edwards from the political landscape, making it all a Clinton race.

We've not been informed about the political differences between Edwards, Obama and Clinton, but rather been fed a thick non-stop propaganda stream about how Clinton is presidential and "not really" a Democrat.

Just ask Intenseone, I'm sure he thinks Clinton's pretty ok these days. Or "at least better than the crazy leftist Obama"...

The propaganda is working. And that's what pisses me off the most.

Clinton would love to run against McCain.

He's no threat.

Only threat is Giuliani, and now he's been marginalized.

So I guess that their reason of covering only those canidates that show the best electability traits just doesnt fly with you?  ;)