Author Topic: Hide charged with 9 counts of posession!  (Read 14805 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Hide charged with 9 counts of posession!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 09:06:45 AM »
Big difference here Dave........I'm legal all the way around. I don't transport shit across any border or otherwise and no....I seriously doubt I possess the exact same thing if any of it!

BTW, did you hear your buddy Hugo Chavez is a coke head?
hahahhaa, i love it, so since you get your steroids from a "doctor" it's ok all of a sudden ::) and BTW Chavez isn't half the criminal that your hero Dubya is.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 09:08:13 AM »
I doubt he's transporting distribution-level quantities through airports, though.  ::)

Os like it is here in the UK with controlled substances where over a set amount a charge of distribution is automatically made? It's to stop someone with a kilo of cocaine claiming personal use!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »
But cocain for personal use and cocain for dealing is big different isnt it?
If he is a dealer,then i understand you.
hahahaha, i love the rationalization with you clowns, "i maybe snorting three 8 balls of coke but i'm NOWHERE NEAR the criminal that the guy who sells a couple of ounces is......LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!" ::)

joelocal

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 09:09:24 AM »
hahahhaa, i love it, so since you get your steroids from a "doctor" it's ok all of a sudden ::) and BTW Chavez isn't half the criminal that your hero Dubya is.

If I have a blood test every 6 months and a script, you bet your ass it's ok. Actually Chavez is, he's recommeding that everyone should do it!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 09:11:06 AM »
hahahah serves him right fucking drug dealing scumbag

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 09:13:08 AM »
If I have a blood test every 6 months and a script, you bet your ass it's ok.

The amount you can get from a legit script is useless for bodybuilding, so you're either hoarding it and using it all at once, or doctor shopping, both of which are technically not kosher.  And I doubt you had a script when you were in your 20's and 30's juicing, so you might wanna get off the moral high horse.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 09:13:08 AM »
If I have a blood test every 6 months and a script, you bet your ass it's ok. Actually Chavez is, he's recommeding that everyone should do it!
hahahaha, as opposed to a "president" who attacks a country for no reason where thousands of innocent civilians are killed for no other reason than stealing that countries oil supply. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 09:13:18 AM »
No one who uses steroids should be criticizing Hide.

It's hypocritical, plain and simple.  

When I hear
I'm legal all the way around. I don't transport shit across any border

What I hear is,
"I use steroids too, but I have a legal loophole.  I think Hide should go to prison for having the same shit I have in my fridge, because he wasn't able to get a doc to do what mine does".

If Hide had your doctor, he wouldn't have had to carry it onboard.  You're fortunate to have a "legal hookup", but well know that legislation will change that soon, and you'll either be dropping 40 pounds of muscle, or breaking the law.  You can't criticize Hide for holding things that you take daily.  It's just an area that any steroid user shouldn't go.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 09:14:04 AM »
The Guy knew what he is doing, he got caught now he needs to do the time fuck him.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »
hahah, just because joelocals on HRT now means the last 30 years he bought his drugs off the street from guys charged with crimes like hide is charged with just magically didnt happen.
its comin today

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 09:16:23 AM »
hahah, just because joelocals on HRT now means the last 30 years he bought his drugs off the street from guys charged with crimes like hide is charged with just magically didnt happen.
well it's all ok because Joe is a God fearing, bible thumping conservative Dubya supporter and Hide is a foreigner, doesn't matter that they're doing the exact same fuccking thing. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 09:16:59 AM »
hahahaha, as opposed to a "president" who attacks a country for no reason where thousands of innocent civilians are killed for no other reason than stealing that countries oil supply. ::)

joelocal supports the war because he said when we started the war, we had NO PLANS to take their oil.  He believes that idea came up later.  Yes, he said the two oil men running our nation never considered the country they were invading happened to be the 4th largest oil store in the world.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 09:17:30 AM »
I'm sure the fucking guy is crying his eyes out hahhaha it's going to be awesome to watch him disapear into nothing :D :D

joelocal

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 09:18:46 AM »

When I hear
What I hear is,
"I use steroids too, but I have a legal loophole.  I think Hide should go to prison for having the same shit I have in my fridge, because he wasn't able to get a doc to do what mine does".

If Hide had your doctor, he wouldn't have had to carry it onboard.  You're fortunate to have a "legal hookup", but well know that legislation will change that soon, and you'll either be dropping 40 pounds of muscle, or breaking the law.  You can't criticize Hide for holding things that you take daily.  It's just an area that any steroid user shouldn't go.

Most people over the age of 35 can have a "legal hook up". I don't critisize Hide for taking gear, I critisize him for being stupid enough to transport quantities fit for distribution half way across the world and I'm pretty sure whoever told him to do it said "do it this way and you won't get caught"!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 09:19:43 AM »
joelocal supports the war because he said when we started the war, we had NO PLANS to take their oil.  He believes that idea came up later.  Yes, he said the two oil men running our nation never considered the country they were invading happened to be the 4th largest oil store in the world.
hahahahaha, he must believe in the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus too. :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 09:20:08 AM »

When I hear
What I hear is,
"I use steroids too, but I have a legal loophole.  I think Hide should go to prison for having the same shit I have in my fridge, because he wasn't able to get a doc to do what mine does".

If Hide had your doctor, he wouldn't have had to carry it onboard.  You're fortunate to have a "legal hookup", but well know that legislation will change that soon, and you'll either be dropping 40 pounds of muscle, or breaking the law.  You can't criticize Hide for holding things that you take daily.  It's just an area that any steroid user shouldn't go.

Oh man you are so correct and I'm dead serious here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 09:21:02 AM »
Most people over the age of 35 can have a "legal hook up". I don't critisize Hide for taking gear, I critisize him for being stupid enough to transport quantities fit for distribution half way across the world and I'm pretty sure whoever told him to do it said "do it this way and you won't get caught"!!

Do you think Hide should be in prison, joe?

joelocal

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 09:21:41 AM »
Do you think Hide should be in prison, joe?

Yes

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 09:22:49 AM »
Does anyone know the approximate street value of the drugs he was caught with? Do you guys think he was planning on selling them? Maybe just transporting for him and a few of his buddies?
E

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 09:23:42 AM »
hahahaha, i love the rationalization with you clowns, "i maybe snorting three 8 balls of coke but i'm NOWHERE NEAR the criminal that the guy who sells a couple of ounces is......LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!" ::)
For me,basicaly same opinion as you. I dont even take a coffee nor tea habitualy for my taoistic life style.
But i am talking about common sence. thats all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 09:24:50 AM »
Yes

If/when HRT becomes restricted to the point you cannot get it, will you choose to return to the T-levels of a child and drop 40 pounds, or will you break the law to stay big?

My point is that 1/6 of our country - including Hide - has no insurance.  And most of the insured cannot just 'ask their doc for HRT on their 35th birthday'.  My brother runs a pharmacy and works with many doctors.  HRT/test isn't a casual thing you just mention and get.  You're lucky to have that hookup, but do you really believe that anyone with insurance can just ask their doc for test and get it?

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2008, 09:27:17 AM »
Hide says"i need the drugs for competition" which he can prove. He says"i have a problem and I need help". He pleads out to the lesser charges and is ordered to leave or seek help. Fine and probation follow. Especially for a first time offender.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 09:33:03 AM »
Hide says"i need the drugs for competition" which he can prove. He says"i have a problem and I need help". He pleads out to the lesser charges and is ordered to leave or seek help. Fine and probation follow. Especially for a first time offender.

the problem is that theres so little knowledge of steroid dosing among the general public, and the hrt doses are so low compared to a pro bb that there's no way they'll agree to simply possession based on the amount they found on him.   people assume if the amount found is 20x what is generally prescribed it must be for sale, when in actuality everything found on hide was probably for his own personal use.
its comin today

joelocal

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »
If/when HRT becomes restricted to the point you cannot get it, will you choose to return to the T-levels of a child and drop 40 pounds, or will you break the law to stay big?

1. That will never happen, there will always be a need for HRT therapy for health reasons, there is too much research showing the benfits of HRT after a certain age for longevity and prevention.

My point is that 1/6 of our country - including Hide - has no insurance.  And most of the insured cannot just 'ask their doc for HRT on their 35th birthday'.  My brother runs a pharmacy and works with many doctors.  HRT/test isn't a casual thing you just mention and get.  You're lucky to have that hookup, but do you really believe that anyone with insurance can just ask their doc for test and get it?

HRT is not covered by health insurance, at least not by mine. No, it's not a casual thing.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 09:34:39 AM »

But if they are charging Hide with intent to distribute, this scenario doesn't have anything to do with Joe. Joe may or may not buy them on the streets if that happens, but I don't think he is going to be selling them.
E